Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Sep Letter

Shamrock31

My first post. I've been following for a couple years after flying in and out of Kuwait a few years back. Dinar fever was pretty contagious back then as it is now. Anyway, for some interesting reading I was reviewing CBI/IMF articles of late and the following jumped off the page; June 2011. Read the article and you will see what I mean. Specifically para 8 if you want to skip the first part. Looks like we may wait a little longer than we've been led to believe. Hard to fathom isn't it.

http://www.imf.org/external/np/loi/2010/irq/091810.pdf

Edited by Shamrock31
  • Upvote 9
  • Downvote 7

My first post. I've been following for a couple years after flying in and out of Kuwait a few years back. Dinar fever was pretty contagious back then as it is now. Anyway, for some interesting reading I was reviewing CBI/IMF articles of late and the following jumped off the page; June 2011. Read the article and you will see what I mean. Specifically para 8 if you want to skip the first part. Looks like we may wait a little longer than we've been led to believe. Hard to fathom isn't it.

Here is the link that may help.

http://www.imf.org/external/pubs/ft/scr/2010/cr10316.pdf

Phoenix has commented many times on this and it is positive. I hope it helps.

God Bless!

• Upvote 4

Yep, it is about the old Saddam banks. I am seeing things that aren't there. Oh well, I guess I better get some sleep. Been a long day. Sorry about that.

Next time be sure you know what you are reading and that you understand it before you bring it as "new insights" to this forum. The people here are very knowledgable about the dinar and its history and you will get called on your oversight.....as you were here. Anyway, appreciate your spirit..and keep it positive. GO RV.

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 5

NOTICE!! all of the negative new comes from a newbie thats been following for years but is just now posting :rolleyes: SHUT IT!!!

Though some folks have given you negatives.......... He is making sense folks & good observation though!!! GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO RV!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Upvote 4

If you recently joined the site or recently started acquiring dinars, anything could call your attention, the reason for this is that you do not have much information gathered yet; it is always good to do your homework and ask questions.

I asked for the bashing by not paying closer attention. It has no effect. But thanks for those that show support to people with something they want to share if they are being sincere. Bottom line is I just have to look a bit more closely next time I post something I think is relevant. I too think all the activity and pressure to form a government is having a positive result towards and RV. Hopefully sooner than later.

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 2

I mean sure you could have been NICER about it or more TACTFUL, however HONESTLY A VERY VALID point!!! :excl::excl::excl:

Everytime there is a negative post from a member that is an expert on the dinar the post seems to be one of their first. I'm just saying if you don't see it that way I guess hit me neg but if you agree + for me. B)

Edited by tykmoore
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2