Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

TiaC Chat with Ali BaBa

is it  Monday yet

Ok didn't see this posted so I thought I would share this very valuable info from TiaC..... still ROFL :lol:

http://zzz.forum-motion.com/misc-rumor-s-f39/tiac-chat-10-26-2010-t13905.htm

Enjoy

No Bahing/Just Laughing....... :D

[TiaC] very informative for the people and will greatly assist in their understanding of how the new currency notes work Oct [TiaC] wooooooooo looks like the show just let out

[TiaC] no not saying just released...was released from what I have been told

[TiaC] yea...been receiving contact calls since early this morning

[TiaC] I think so...patient with me for typing so slow. Will give information in a nut shell

[TiaC] (1) there was a security issue, but this apparently been resolved. According to Ali BaBa the security issue was the only stumbling block to throwing the RV switch. Resolved. (2) Everything is now in place and cordinated for greatest smooth effect for a successful completion. (3) M is DEFIENTLY out of the picture (4) PM - Mahdi ---POR Allawi --- POP Talabini (5) When Forex stopped early this mornig (believe it was between 1AM/2AM the rate for the IQD was $4.04 (6) Appx. 9AM this morning the rate for the IQD was between $4.24 and $4./86 (IMHO when the IQD goes active in the public sector it is possible with the continued fluctuating activity (prime indicator of soon to be PUBLIC REVALUATION) when the IQD rate goes public it could be in the range of $6.18 to $8.27 +

[TiaC] I think this is the best part, but remember the following is estimated based on all the indicators available...

[TiaC] The general consensus from all 5 contacts is we are looking at the RV square in our faces. Break out the scissors and paste..

[TiaC] It is generally believed that it is possible we will see the actual Revaluation (RV) of the Iraqi dinar late tonight Tuesday 10/26/2010 (USA late night) Wednesday morning Baghdad timeframe. I was asked what time frame did I feel it will be released to the world...Tuesday night 10PM to 2:00/2:30PM Phoenix time with that being 8AM to 12:30PM Baghdad time...that’s all I know for the moment

[TiaC] please do not set this recent info in stone and bank everything on it...just keep the emotional pressure on the pattern movement and especially yourselves...Just let the event unfold and the ride will come smoothly into the station

[TiaC] If I go on what has been shared with me...remember there are always variables...a strong 9 reserving the remaining 1 for margin of error...Please DO NOT RUSH OUT AND BUY MORE DINARS. Be happy with what you have been blessed with

[TiaC] Everyday is a life learning lesson for each of us...its how we apply what we learn JMac that makes the difference in how high we achieve

[TiaC] Everyday is a life learning lesson for each of us...its how we apply what we learn JMac that makes the difference in how high we achieve 2:40 PM

TiaC.....are you still of the opinion that Maliki is out?

[TiaC] ABSOLUTLY I DO

[TiaC] Not what I was told multiple times this morning...from those who know the truth

Read more: http://zzz.forum-motion.com/misc-rumor-s-f39/tiac-chat-10-26-2010-t13905.htm#ixzz13W9OjAia

Edited by lynnhansen
  • Upvote 3
  • Downvote 3

Ok didn't see this posted so I thought I would share this very valuable info from TiaC..... still ROFL laugh.gif

http://zzz.fo...2010-t13905.htm

Enjoy

No Bahing/Just Laughing....... biggrin.gif

[TiaC] very informative for the people and will greatly assist in their understanding of how the new currency notes work Oct [TiaC] wooooooooo looks like the show just let out

[TiaC] no not saying just released...was released from what I have been told

[TiaC] yea...been receiving contact calls since early this morning

[TiaC] I think so...patient with me for typing so slow. Will give information in a nut shell

[TiaC] (1) there was a security issue, but this apparently been resolved. According to Ali BaBa the security issue was the only stumbling block to throwing the RV switch. Resolved. (2) Everything is now in place and cordinated for greatest smooth effect for a successful completion. (3) M is DEFIENTLY out of the picture (4) PM - Mahdi ---POR Allawi --- POP Talabini (5) When Forex stopped early this mornig (believe it was between 1AM/2AM the rate for the IQD was $4.04 (6) Appx. 9AM this morning the rate for the IQD was between $4.24 and $4./86 (IMHO when the IQD goes active in the public sector it is possible with the continued fluctuating activity (prime indicator of soon to be PUBLIC REVALUATION) when the IQD rate goes public it could be in the range of $6.18 to $8.27 +

[TiaC] I think this is the best part, but remember the following is estimated based on all the indicators available...

[TiaC] The general consensus from all 5 contacts is we are looking at the RV square in our faces. Break out the scissors and paste..

[TiaC] It is generally believed that it is possible we will see the actual Revaluation (RV) of the Iraqi dinar late tonight Tuesday 10/26/2010 (USA late night) Wednesday morning Baghdad timeframe. I was asked what time frame did I feel it will be released to the world...Tuesday night 10PM to 2:00/2:30PM Phoenix time with that being 8AM to 12:30PM Baghdad time...that’s all I know for the moment

[TiaC] please do not set this recent info in stone and bank everything on it...just keep the emotional pressure on the pattern movement and especially yourselves...Just let the event unfold and the ride will come smoothly into the station

[TiaC] If I go on what has been shared with me...remember there are always variables...a strong 9 reserving the remaining 1 for margin of error...Please DO NOT RUSH OUT AND BUY MORE DINARS. Be happy with what you have been blessed with

[TiaC] Everyday is a life learning lesson for each of us...its how we apply what we learn JMac that makes the difference in how high we achieve

[TiaC] Everyday is a life learning lesson for each of us...its how we apply what we learn JMac that makes the difference in how high we achieve 2:40 PM

TiaC.....are you still of the opinion that Maliki is out?

[TiaC] ABSOLUTLY I DO

[TiaC] Not what I was told multiple times this morning...from those who know the truth

Read more: http://zzz.fo...m#ixzz13W9OjAia

Don't laugh to hard, TiaC's mother is Doris, older sister to Warren Buffett!!!! ohmy.gif

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

I do not know what this guy is smoking BUT,,,, I do not want any... I would like to see his numbers come true.. BUY NO WAY>> how can any one beleave him , when he is saying think that are so blowen out of shape...

Dude, what's with this spelling! And you are making a "intelligent rebuttal". There is a saying, Better to keep your mouth shut and be thought of as stupid, then to open it and remove all doubt."

Hard to believe you'd post such dribble...ALI BABA.... are you kidding me!?!??!!!

How about former President Richard Nixon's source "Deep Throat" ...so don't laugh at a source code name.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

This is what I posted on their site after her chat. It was immediately removed:

TiaC: Maliki will be PM. As far as the rate goes, you have to be joking. Common sense dictates you are way off. Don't know where you get your information from but unless you want to be continually wrong, you might want to look for another source. You are the laughing stock of the dinar rumor world.

• Upvote 8
  • Downvote 2

TiaC has said it was RVing every day for the last 2 months. So I'll file 13 this one too, however she has got to be right sooner than later. GO RV!

When this happens will she be telling everyone I told you so and forgetting about the last 2 months? HMMM! I hope I get to find out tonight.

• Upvote 2

There are some who seem to think highly of TiaC. I have heard this woman speak. Enough said! Read her posts..enough said. Why do I read these TiaC posts??......To laugh because I need to! :lol::lol::lol::lol: I am Laughing hard and it feels good! GO RV!!! B) and yes I hope she is right.

Edited by nashdinar
  • Upvote 2

O.K. Ali BABA great code name.....sorry...thats actually a pretty good one...creative...He''ll sure look foolish tomorrow when there's no RV

Look out u may get bashed for not agreeing with someone based on their, I've got a friend of a friend junk.I got jumped all over for the same thing by a bunch a 3 yr. olds n here. But I understand this is a rumor section n not a blatant out LIE. Thanks crgconkel

• Upvote 1

I cant believe I am getting use to these posts by MRS. "T" ............ You know the saying if you can't beat them......... JOIN THEM ........... I am loosing it folks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol :wacko::lmao::eek::blink::shakehead:

Edited by He-man
  • Upvote 1