Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

ANOTHER CHASE BANK RUMOR

dinariac

Okay, here we go!!!! I'm currently working as a carpenter and just recently hired on a new helper. He is not invested in IQD, but, his uncle is and he knows that I am. He hears me on the phone, daily, talking dinar.... Well, it turns out that his roommate is a manager at a Chase Bank branch here in San Antonio. He asked his roomie to check Chase's foreign currency listings and see what it had for the dinar. After checking, his roomie told him that Chase was not currently dealing in dinar, BUT, it was listed on their screen at $3.66!!!!!!! Anyone else out there heard anything similar??? Seems to me that it is -

RRRRRVVVVVVVV B) T T T T T T T T I I I I I I I I M M M M M M M M M E E E E E E E E E B):woot:B)

Edited by dinariac
  • Upvote 15
  • Downvote 2

Okay, here we go!!!! I'm currently working as a carpenter and just recently hired on a new helper. He is not invested in IQD, but, his uncle is and he knows that I am. He hears me on the phone, daily, talking dinar.... Well, it turns out that his roommate is a manager at a Chase Bank branch here in San Antonio. He asked his roomie to check Chase's foreign currency listings and see what it had for the dinar. After checking, his roomie told him that Chase was not currently dealing in dinar, BUT, is was listed on their screen at $3.66!!!!!!! Anyone else out there heard anything similar??? Seems to me that it is -

RRRRRVVVVVVVV B) T T T T T T T T I I I I I I I I M M M M M M M M M E E E E E E E E E B):woot:B)

What the heck, I've thanked everybody for there rumor and I thank you as well. At least its positive and up beat. Makes my evening go better.

pp

• Upvote 4

Okay, here we go!!!! I'm currently working as a carpenter and just recently hired on a new helper. He is not invested in IQD, but, his uncle is and he knows that I am. He hears me on the phone, daily, talking dinar.... Well, it turns out that his roommate is a manager at a Chase Bank branch here in San Antonio. He asked his roomie to check Chase's foreign currency listings and see what it had for the dinar. After checking, his roomie told him that Chase was not currently dealing in dinar, BUT, it was listed on their screen at $3.66!!!!!!! Anyone else out there heard anything similar??? Seems to me that it is -

Awesome!!! I'll buy that for a dollar!!! (or .27322404 dinar) biggrin.gifwink.gif

just another rumor

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

The question here will be is since he wasn't an investor before but now that he knows about this did he become an investor? GO RV ALREADY!

My co-worker has a uncle, who has a friend, who's babies momma's cousin works at chase and said The dinar is listed at $3.66............ Ha Ha Ha Just kidding, Thanks for your post.

My wife who has a cousin that lives on the 3rd street knows a friend who lives on the 6th street whos friend work at the chase bank said her manager which happens to be my wife told her the rate is $3.66! HAHAHA this is how the rumor starts! J/K GO RV!

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 3

That looks right on for the Kuwait dinar... are you sure that was for the IQD and not the Kuwati dinar?

And thanks for the post!! ;)

"After checking, his roomie told him that Chase was not currently dealing in dinar, BUT, it was listed on their screen at $3.66"

Good question. Maybe it would be cleared up if we new if Chase dealt with Kuwaiti Dinar and NOT Iraqi Dinar.

"After checking, his roomie told him that Chase was not currently dealing in dinar, BUT, it was listed on their screen at $3.66"

Good question. Maybe it would be cleared up if we new if Chase dealt with Kuwaiti Dinar and NOT Iraqi Dinar.

Good point. I'm thinking they're looking at Kuwaiti dinars instead of Iraqi dinars.

• Upvote 1

a bank manager having to room with somebody?. wow, he must be at the top of his game !

Yeah, I was wondering about that myself. A bank manager rooming with a carpenter's apprentice? I suppose it could happen, but doesn't sound likely does it?

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Yeah, I was wondering about that myself. A bank manager rooming with a carpenter's apprentice? I suppose it could happen, but doesn't sound likely does it?

I am very good friends with a bank branch manager. Do you think they make a lot of money? Think again. Banks are notorious for being cheap as crap. They do not pay well unless you are way up in the structure. Branch managers are NOT way up in the structure.

BMWman

• Upvote 2