Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Maliki speaks to Iraqi List

viper51

The Iraqi List and Maliki's Coalition have been in contact. Maliki and the Iraqi List are talking and trying to pave the way agreeable to the Iraqi List to participate in the new government to be formed. Allegedly many problems have been resolved in a requested private meeting between the two top winning blocs. Maliki states the Iraqi List will announce soon its intentions to participate in the forming of the new GOI.

Added to that it has also been reported that two thirds of the Iraqi House of Representatives are ready to vote on the formation of the new GOI. Sounds like its coming together. More later.

Thank you and God Bless!

• Upvote 1

They'd better hurry ... they are about to lose $195B in basically free money

Thanks for the post!

Doc31 - So the forgiven debts ARE still in the picture. I remember Scooter talking about this situation and how Iraq had 195 billion reasons to get this RV/RI done. Have you heard anything about an extension of any sort or a re-negotiation of these debts? I have not seen anything & I would think that they would absolutely NOT want to give that amount of money back to their creditors just because that can't make a decision and seat a government! Thanks again for all of your hard work and contributions to this site. We all really appreciate your efforts. God Bless! :)