Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

How will you serve???

curious80

...well, first, "the tithe belongs to the church". That's the first 10% of my increase, and it goes to the church that I'm a member of. Then, above that, I plan to donate to Leukemia research. Thank God for the breakthroughs that have been made in this area, otherwise, instead of the RV paying for my son's medical bills, it would be paying for his funeral...

• Upvote 3

I walk so many paths of service right now... Many of them will receive of funds, and I will continue to offer my time... The at risk youth, the alcoholism/drug addiction support, the various associations, my family and the needs that have them completely stifled right now and then there's my business, which is in healing work, and the projects there within that will increase the reach...

It's gonna take some plannin', but I'm totally up for the challenge!

Thanks for asking my curious friend!

• Upvote 1

A good friend I grew up with has a genius brother that is a Dr. at the Mayo Clinic in MN. I plan on trying to find a way to help him in his research of Alziemer's. As well as another close friend of many years was diagnosed with cancer a few years back a 28. I'm sure her and her family would be up for a kemo donation.

I will consider using it to adopt another child. Currently I have 3 (siblings)... :rolleyes:

Bro, I think that's one of the best ones so far...I don't know if I could do that, it's one thing to pass off a check and feel good about yourself, it's totally different to commit your life to another. God bless you, sir, Fidelis Ad Mortem!

• Upvote 1

First off, this is all GOD's money if and when it happens which I know it will. I retired from the military now 56 with 15.5 years in the USMC and 6.5 in the Washington National Guard. I turned 50 in Iraq in 04 as the Brigade Chaplain's Assistant. My wife and I are praying that GOD will show us where to put our investments, be it the church, the Mission Field, Charities, etc.. There are so many needy people out there and we know we can't fix them all but hopefully just a few. This whole topic is in GOD's hands as I said before and the one thing I will remember about my tour in Iraq was flying over the location where the Tygris and Euphrates rivers join together, the Garden, where life all started. This is GOD's Country, Iraq.

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

sounds like big O.. want to safe the world, and forget about country he is living in... This will soon be a third word country if people do not stop giving everything we have away to other countrys, we need to take care of this one first.. There are kids doing with out here, if you want to help,, start here.. Do not give your money to people that are taking more then half for there own pocket... First..... Go next door or down the street ,, go to church,, you will find all the people you want that need your help... start there... Do not make other people rich from donations there should go to the kids...

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

First off, this is all GOD's money if and when it happens which I know it will. I retired from the military now 56 with 15.5 years in the USMC and 6.5 in the Washington National Guard. I turned 50 in Iraq in 04 as the Brigade Chaplain's Assistant. My wife and I are praying that GOD will show us where to put our investments, be it the church, the Mission Field, Charities, etc.. There are so many needy people out there and we know we can't fix them all but hopefully just a few. This whole topic is in GOD's hands as I said before and the one thing I will remember about my tour in Iraq was flying over the location where the Tygris and Euphrates rivers join together, the Garden, where life all started. This is GOD's Country, Iraq.

A big AMEN to your words and God's money. He has a plan for all of us because God's plan always leads to victory. Thank you for serving our country. It is people like you that make me proud to be an AMERICAN!! God Bless you, your family and friends.

• Upvote 1

Christians know that 10% goes to the church. It's God money. I'll keep 500,000 and give the rest to charities. I not telling anyone about my new money either. I will live simple enough that no one will be able to tell.

I don't want too much money, I'm afraid it will change me in a negative way. I want to store my treasures in heaven.

• Upvote 3

I don't ever talk bad about someone, but this guy is a real piece. Get over yourself little boy! :angry:

So If I choose to spend MY INVESTMENT on what I DECIDE.....Then I am a little boy? Melanie you may look like my mother but you are definetely not her.

So please stop trying to decide what I DO with my own money. I don't go to YOUR house and tell you how to run it do I?

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 7

I walk so many paths of service right now... Many of them will receive of funds, and I will continue to offer my time... The at risk youth, the alcoholism/drug addiction support, the various associations, my family and the needs that have them completely stifled right now and then there's my business, which is in healing work, and the projects there within that will increase the reach...

It's gonna take some plannin', but I'm totally up for the challenge!

Thanks for asking my curious friend!

First will be the 10% that will go to GOD...if not for him, none of this will have been possible. We have many ideas of what this would be in terms of some to the church, some to local shelters, we have always wanted to help teens in need, and there are many other things on the list that gets bigger and bigger with each night when I go to bed lol

After that I will be working with icutiewatcher (my sister) to help our family and friends and our businesses.

It is clear that this will help so many beside ourselves who are directly invested and it makes you feel blessed to be a part of such a community of people willing to help more then just themselves.

GO RV!

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

So If I choose to spend MY INVESTMENT on what I DECIDE.....Then I am a little boy? Melanie you may look like my mother but you are definetely not her.

So please stop trying to decide what I DO with my own money. I don't go to YOUR house and tell you how to run it do I?

I think you should stop and read "A Purpose Driven Life" by Rick Warren.

The most basic question everyone faces in life is Why am I here? and What is my purpose?

Good Luck with your plans and God Bless!

Edited by SteveI
  • Upvote 4

I think the point behind this thread was to share how we intend to reach out and help our community, our country, our world. If that's what you want to do, Bane, to use this blessing to pad your own wallet, and benefit your own life, that is your prerogative, it's your life, you do what you wish.....just remember, I've never seen a U-Haul behind a hearse...

• Upvote 5

I think the point behind this thread was to share how we intend to reach out and help our community, our country, our world. If that's what you want to do, Bane, to use this blessing to pad your own wallet, and benefit your own life, that is your prerogative, it's your life, you do what you wish.....just remember, I've never seen a U-Haul behind a hearse...

What's the difference if we are BOTH in the hearse? Or are you trying to say that you automatically live forever if you give your money away because I have never read that in the bible.

To spread the word of God. THAT is the most important thing to do according to the Bible. Not give money away. Otherwise God would turn a blind eye to the Catholic church for molesting little boys because they DO give money away.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 5

What's the difference if we are BOTH in the hearse? Or are you trying to say that you automatically live forever if you give your money away because I have never read that in the bible.

To spread the word of God. THAT is the most important thing to do according to the Bible. Not give money away. Otherwise God would turn a blind eye to the Catholic church for molesting little boys because they DO give money away.

Is there an "ignore" option on this site? I would really really like to have this guy on ignore. Maybe Adam can put one on for these instances? I have read many of his posts and he is always making excuses for something when people here say something to him. Please let there be an ignore option on here.

Thx,

Mel

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

I never said we live forever if we give our money away. My only point was that we die the same way we are born: naked and penniless.

• Upvote 4

Is there an "ignore" option on this site? I would really really like to have this guy on ignore. Maybe Adam can put one on for these instances? I have read many of his posts and he is always making excuses for something when people here say something to him. Please let there be an ignore option on here.

Thx,

Mel

HUH? No you chimed in first with your brillant idea to give away all MY money....

If you want to fine.

HOW is it an excuse when YOU decide what I should do with my loot? HOW is that an excuse?

Again, stop trying to run OTHER people's lives dear Melanie.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 6

HUH? No you chimed in first with your brillant idea to give away all MY money....

If you want to fine.

HOW is it an excuse when YOU decide what I should do with my loot? HOW is that an excuse?

Again, stop trying to run OTHER people's lives dear Melanie.

BANE, I have read all the posts in this thread before I signed on to tell you that in no way did Melanie ever tell you what to do with your money. You seem to have some issues my friend, I have seen alot of your *** for tat's in this forum. And I really think that alot of them are right in suggesting that you are a little boy. Do your parents know you hijack their computer? You should be sent to bed without dinner kiddo.

• Upvote 7

BANE, I have read all the posts in this thread before I signed on to tell you that in no way did Melanie ever tell you what to do with your money. You seem to have some issues my friend, I have seen alot of your *** for tat's in this forum. And I really think that alot of them are right in suggesting that you are a little boy. Do your parents know you hijack their computer? You should be sent to bed without dinner kiddo.

Oh what ENCOURAGING thing did Melanie say though? When I said what I would honestly do with my winnings, she said I was a piece of work etc. If you read between the lines it obviously means she thinks I am wrong for what? For not GIVING IT AWAY....Right? For not setting up children's hospitals, women counseling centers and the like.

What do you think she meant by piece of work then? I am begging ya to tell me. It was an assault on my character because I choose to keep my money.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 3

Oh what ENCOURAGING thing did Melanie say though? When I said what I would honestly do with my winnings, she said I was a piece of work etc. If you read between the lines it obviously means she thinks I am wrong for what? For not GIVING IT AWAY....Right? For not setting up children's hospitals, women counseling centers and the like.

What do you think she meant by piece of work then? I am begging ya to tell me. It was an assault on my character because I choose to keep my money.

It is obviously everyone's own choice what to do with their money. If you choose to keep it all to yourself, that is your prerogative. I think the "piece of work" she is referring to is the way you put how you would keep all your money, after everyone said how they were going to share theirs. If you want to talk about reading between the lines, there was ALOT of selfish attitude in the way you put it., and "reading between the lines" sees that as throwing stones at them and mocking them for saying they were giving to church and charities, etc. You;'re right, no one is your mom or dad here and can tell you what to do with your money or how to use it. But it seems to me that alot of people here feel negatively towards you, and IMO, it is not without merit. I am not going to be one of these that get in a "*** for tat" with you, and I think it's way past your bedtime little boy. YES, I am saying I think you are an immature "BOY", you don't have to read between the lines for that. :lol::lol::lol:

• Upvote 6
  • Downvote 1

It is obviously everyone's own choice what to do with their money. If you choose to keep it all to yourself, that is your prerogative. I think the "piece of work" she is referring to is the way you put how you would keep all your money, after everyone said how they were going to share theirs. If you want to talk about reading between the lines, there was ALOT of selfish attitude in the way you put it., and "reading between the lines" sees that as throwing stones at them and mocking them for saying they were giving to church and charities, etc. You;'re right, no one is your mom or dad here and can tell you what to do with your money or how to use it. But it seems to me that alot of people here feel negatively towards you, and IMO, it is not without merit. I am not going to be one of these that get in a "*** for tat" with you, and I think it's way past your bedtime little boy. YES, I am saying I think you are an immature "BOY", you don't have to read between the lines for that. :lol::lol::lol:

So if I don't open up a 1-900 crisis center for proctologists that dress up as characters from the Rocky Horror picture show to ply their trade then I am a selfish person for not doing so? So a little boy keeps all his money....I see....

You have a pretty limited definition then don't cha?

Figure out why people don't like me here. Because I am successful, and I am going to keep my money for me and my family. Yeah...I can see why I am not liked here... :blink:

Go ahead and give your money away to your false religions. They don't teach the bible but are more interested in filling their pockets.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 4