Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

FOREX IS MOVING !!!!!

jocko129

Hey looked at another mid-market rate currency converter, notice this one doesn't show the same as the ozforex...ummmm...whats going on?

Go Rv!!!!!!

Universal Currency Converter™ Results

Mid-market rates refreshed minutely. More currencies...

Printed from the XE Universal Currency Converter at: www.xe.com/ucc

Memo: .......................................................................................................................................................................

.......................................................................................................................................................................

Currency Rates

Notice: IQD may be redenominated by the end of 2010. More on the Iraqi Dinar

Live rates at 2010.10.27 01:09:00 UTC

1.00 USD = 1,169.55 IQD view USD/IQD chart

United States Dollars Iraq Dinars

1 USD = 1,169.55 IQD 1 IQD = 0.000855030 USD

Question..... has anyone been monitering this site for any period of time....Oz Forex.... to get a trend of this movement???? Or has it been showing these numbers for a while??

I've been watching this site for a couple months now ever since someone mentioned that this is where we would expect to see early movement. (I think it was Adam who mentioned that, can't be sure). They've held around 1170 since I've been watching it, just like every other site. The past 24 hours is the first I've seen it fluctuate here at all....

GO RV!!!

• Upvote 1

I agree that there is a difference. Here is the result of my conversion:

41,000,000.00 Iraqi Dinars = 69,700.00 US Dollars

I have no clue if this is even accurate or not.

Please note that our rates of conversion are based on mid-market rates1. Not being a ForEx knowledgeable person, I have no clue what this means. Any comments?

God Bless.

I think you let the cat out of the bag on how much Dinar you have there Steve........

Looks like they change the rate back to normal today, yesterday it was different!!

1.00 US Dollar = 1,169.10 Iraqi Dinars

1 USD = 1169.1 IQD 1 IQD = 0.0009 USD

Please note OzForex does not offer transfers

from US Dollar to Iraqi Dinar.

Mid Market Rates¹ Last Updated: 28/10/2010 @ 02:30 (Syd)

• Upvote 1