Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

FOREX IS MOVING !!!!!

jocko129

1 UDS = 588.2353 ozforex Today at 12:00

10,000.00 Iraqi Dinars = 17.00 US Dollars

1 IQD = 0.0017 USD 1 USD = 588.2353 IQD

Please note OzForex does not offer transfers

from Iraqi Dinar to US Dollar.

Mid Market Rates¹ Last Updated: 27/10/2010 @ 03:25 (Syd)

http://www.ozforex.com.au/cgi-bin/currency-converter.asp

Read more: xxxxxxxxxxar.forum-motion.com/m...#ixzz13Ucz97hY

Edited by Munsch
do not promote other sites

Very good post. In my post a while back I advised ICS and CCS were done with the overhaul and upgrade of CBI and its affiliates. We should see some temporary changes in several of the currency sites the next few days or so which is a sign of things to come soon hopefully.

• Upvote 4

I agree that there is a difference. Here is the result of my conversion:

41,000,000.00 Iraqi Dinars = 69,700.00 US Dollars

I have no clue if this is even accurate or not.

Please note that our rates of conversion are based on mid-market rates1. Not being a ForEx knowledgeable person, I have no clue what this means. Any comments?

God Bless.

Edited by SteveI

Relax peeps! This is nothing pointing to no where. It has NOT started yet. You will know when it does.

Remember, all I said is was different and not accurate. I have no faith in any site as of yet. I will just let this unfold in due time and then at some point all financial institutions will be on the same page. God Bless.

Question..... has anyone been monitering this site for any period of time....Oz Forex.... to get a trend of this movement???? Or has it been showing these numbers for a while??

I monitor all the sites Ozforex was 1 IQD =.00090009 USD 1USD = 1111.1111 IQD so yes it has changed.

Edited by viper51
  • Upvote 1