Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

VIDEO INTERPRETATION FROM ALI DINAR TRADE

mrref

Ali (Dinar Trade) called me today regarding that video I emailed to him wherein I asked for his assistance in translating what was being said in Arabic. Here’s the main gist of what we talked about:

■He sent the email to his contacts in Iraq.

■The video is old (Ramadan timeframe) / outdated.

■The video was a news reporter who interviewed various businessmen and shop keepers about how they would feel about the IQD IF it were to be re-denominated.

■There were NO government officials who were interviewed. As such, the opinions expressed in that video were just that… opinions of those people.

■The interpretations about that article were not represented properly.

In a nutshell, the video didn’t really have anything significant to share. So, there you have it, straight from Ali of Dinar Trade to me. I hope this helps ease up the confusion

• Upvote 11

Ali (Dinar Trade) called me today regarding that video I emailed to him wherein I asked for his assistance in translating what was being said in Arabic. Here’s the main gist of what we talked about:

■He sent the email to his contacts in Iraq.

■The video is old (Ramadan timeframe) / outdated.

■The video was a news reporter who interviewed various businessmen and shop keepers about how they would feel about the IQD IF it were to be re-denominated.

■There were NO government officials who were interviewed. As such, the opinions expressed in that video were just that… opinions of those people.

■The interpretations about that article were not represented properly.

In a nutshell, the video didn’t really have anything significant to share. So, there you have it, straight from Ali of Dinar Trade to me. I hope this helps ease up the confusion

Yes thank you. I think is is good news because it puts to rest all of the hype. Now we just let this unfold and slowly move forward. God Bless.

• Upvote 2

WOW as I was reading the post, I was thinking "Oh no poor guy is about to get bashed!" and then no bashing happened!

Now I'm thinking, Does this mean we as a "Dinar Family" are getting along? Becoming closer? LIKE OUR RV?!!!! biggrin.gif

MRREF, Thanks for your checking this out for the family!

• Upvote 4

WOW as I was reading the post, I was thinking "Oh no poor guy is about to get bashed!" and then no bashing happened!

Now I'm thinking, Does this mean we as a "Dinar Family" are getting along? Becoming closer? LIKE OUR RV?!!!! biggrin.gif

MRREF, Thanks for your checking this out for the family!

It could happen! :lol: :lol:

Thanks for the translation, and I appreciate the candor, HOWEVER,

That important point remains. The issue of RV has been talked about. It has been talked about PUBLICLY. And if the show has aired recently, it has been talked about PUBLICLY and RECENTLY.

This is still HUGE - simple as that.

Maynard

• Upvote 1

I believe the Buster's version of the video. There is a total agreement among the whole Iraqis to mis-inform and confuse the foreigners about their intentions regarding their currency. Why was this particular video so elevated to such a high profile if was it not meant to educate their people about what they should expect the currency to be in the near future. However, very soon, the future will be out to tell. Let me be on record as saying the rate will be close to Kuwaiti's rate.

• Upvote 1

Thanks for the translation, and I appreciate the candor, HOWEVER,

That important point remains. The issue of RV has been talked about. It has been talked about PUBLICLY. And if the show has aired recently, it has been talked about PUBLICLY and RECENTLY.

This is still HUGE - simple as that.

Maynard

Hey Maynard,

We have to stop meeting like this.

On a Conference call last night from a different site a guest on the call who speaks Arabic told a completely different story and

NO it wasn't the G E T Team.

He said that the TV program stated that the lower denominations will be introduced in the coming days.

Also the 3 zero notes will keep their value. No LOP!

As for the rate, he said that the new rate will be Higher than the existing rate.

As for the date, the TV show said, "in the coming days" and it was aired originally on Oct 8th, over 2 weeks ago.

Go RV!!!!!!

I believe the Buster's version of the video. There is a total agreement among the whole Iraqis to mis-inform and confuse the foreigners about their intentions regarding their currency. Why was this particular video so elevated to such a high profile if was it not meant to educate their people about what they should expect the currency to be in the near future. However, very soon, the future will be out to tell. Let me be on record as saying the rate will be close to Kuwaiti's rate.

Great point on the deception. However rv near Kuwaiti's dinar might be a stretch, but so is under a dollar. Should find out soon. Thanks for the info. GO RV!!!!!

Hey Maynard,

We have to stop meeting like this.

On a Conference call last night from a different site a guest on the call who speaks Arabic told a completely different story and

NO it wasn't the G E T Team.

He said that the TV program stated that the lower denominations will be introduced in the coming days.

Also the 3 zero notes will keep their value. No LOP!

As for the rate, he said that the new rate will be Higher than the existing rate.

As for the date, the TV show said, "in the coming days" and it was aired originally on Oct 8th, over 2 weeks ago.

Go RV!!!!!!

Wow, its hard to know who to believe on this. Thanks for the input.

Maynard

Mrref, thank you for the followup with Ali! Very clear analysis of what you sent to him.

My question would be, why would an old video be shown and made a big deal of.

Is it possible that we do not have the correct "video" and that there is one out there that was shown or to be shown?

Just my thoughts and questions.

Again, thank you for your post.

WBC

This is a translation I got from a friend. She doesn't pick up on the time frame, but pretty much agree's with Ali's evaluation that it wasn't important.

"O.K. My Arab friend cannot be reached at present. Last I heard he was leaving London for the M.E. and I believe he is to be back in a couple of weeks so I watched it twice and to my best interpretation I have come up with: the suits, (except for the journalist) are most all government officials. They are all whining that to save the economy they have had to devalue the Dinar because of the loss of confidence in it on the money market. (The Iraq oil situation is still unsettled and has not been under contract yet which has not helped Iraq at all. My comment.) The first gentleman to speak was lamenting that because of the inflation he and his family and friends have been unable to afford all but the necessities in life and the job situation is starting to be affected. Aw gee, does that sound familiar? Oh yes, one of the government officials, the guy in the nicer dark suit was naming some of the cabinet officials by name and lamenting on just how hard they were trying to remedy the situation. Perhaps they are re-running for office soon? Sorry I could not do better but it has been a long, long time since I have done this! Iran did the same thing the first of the year only at a more drastic rate!"

Ali's interpretation makes total sense to me. To those of you who question it because it was made out to be such a big deal I ask, "Who made it into a big deal?" Not the TV station. They just played what seems to be a rerun. Does that ever happen over here? Yes. Maybe they just had a time slot they needed to fill. The ones making it a big deal were DINAR INVESTORS who wanted to believe it meant something. All this talk about all the news coming out of Iraq being "smoke and mirrors" has people reading things between the lines that often aren't there. Sometimes a cigar is just a cigar, folks. Chill. It will be very clear when RV happens. I know that it is hard to just sit on the sidelines, feeling totally out of control, but there is nothing you can do but wait patiently and keep your critical thinking skills intact.