Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

IRAQ GOVERNMENT "GREAT NEWS"

tommy55

JUST IN KURDS SIDE WITH MALAKI TO ANNOUNCE HIM AS PM WED . PER DUCK CHAT FROM DD . GO GOI WED THEN RV THE SAME DAY !!!! GREAT NEWS GREAT NEWS GREAT NEWS SHOW US THE MONEY$$$$$$$ RATE THEY SAY SAME AS KUWAIT THANK THE LORD!

Tommy, why in the world would someone minus you for writing this post, thanks for the post, very exciting if true and I will give you a plus.

• Upvote 4

That's right, Fee. You are correct. 100% as you say.

I am VERY curious, do you know the political reasons, the Kurds absolutely HAD to go that way? I've said before, Maliki's clout in parliament, but its more than that. I would really like to know what you know on this, cuz I'm in agreement, this is the way it is gonna have to be.

Maynard

I will do a post on the subject.

But know this...all of the false information on the dinar forums about Malaki is so far from the truth.

yes there is opposition as would be expected by the other parties but the truth of just who Malaki is and what he has done seems to have escaped the forums.

He is well liked and respected by other regional and world leaders and has stood the test of intense investigation and review by both the UN the United States government as well as the Iraqi government investigations.

One other great falsehood spread on the forums is that the people of Iraq want Allawi over Malaki when in fact Maliki recived 300,000+ more personal votes in the election than did Allawi.

Yes Allawi's PARTY won more votes than Malaki's PARTY but between the two men themselves Maliki is the clear choice for leader of Iraq over Allawi as per the popular vote.

I will put together all of the FACTS in a post later...with LINKS to support all information.

Phoenix

Edited by Phoenix
  • Upvote 11

Maliki has always shown as he was the PM. And still will be!

I have a question...I just googled "Who is Iraqi Prime Minister?" and it quoted Malaki....

Has this always showed up? Have they made it official????? Im confused......with all the doubts circulating here saying its a lie....

• Upvote 1

But know this...all of the false information on the dinar forums about Malaki is so far from the truth.

yes there is opposition as would be expected by the other parties but the truth of just who Malaki is and what he has done seems to have escaped the forums.

He is well liked and respected by other regional and world leaders and has stood the test of intense investigation and review by both the UN the United States government as well as the Iraqi government investigations.

One other great falsehood spread on the forums is that the people of Iraq want Allawi over Malaki when in fact Maliki recived 300,000+ more personal votes in the election than did Allawi.

Yes Allawi's PARTY won more votes than Malaki's PARTY but between the two men themselves Maliki is the clear choice for leader of Iraq over Allawi as per the popular vote.

I will put together all of the FACTS in a post later...with LINKS to support all information.

Phoenix

Yep, I agree what all of that, but that's not where I'm going just now. Even in Kurdistan, backingeither Mahdi or Allawi is a big, big, problem. Kurds are in a sense kingmakers, but these kingmakers themselves have limited options.

There is a very, very substantial Sunni presence in Kurdistan, that poses threats beyond Kurd borders, beyond Iraqi borders, to their provincial power structure. These are hugely smart people running the show over there, and I'm sure they know the score. Kurdistan isn't nearly so solid as they have historically acted or voted. Hoping you catch my drift here, because this is really delicate, and the power brokers in Kurdistan, who are NOT Sunni, have to be extremely careful.

Just my 2 IQD on this.

Maynard

• Upvote 2

If the anouncement is made wednsday, then it's a pretty sure bet that the R.V. will follow shortly. Like before of durring the elections. I'm thinking right after the election. But Obama is fixing to adress the nation a couple days before George W Bush adresses us on NBC.

JUST IN KURDS SIDE WITH MALAKI TO ANNOUNCE HIM AS PM WED . PER DUCK CHAT FROM DD . GO GOI WED THEN RV THE SAME DAY !!!! GREAT NEWS GREAT NEWS GREAT NEWS SHOW US THE MONEY$$$$ RATE THEY SAY SAME AS KUWAIT THANK THE LORD!

And this one says Allawi,

http://articlesofinterest-kelley.blogspot.com/search/label/allawi

This is staged miss-information at it's best. I believe the date and rate as well as the Government was set weeks ago.

Good thing we are almost there. I personally could careless who it is just seat the $@&*^$@!! already.angry.gif

zzzzzzzzz,...biggrin.gif

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Just repeating what my father in-law just told me on the phone. Time magazine just came out, and it says Maliki PM. I have not verified this, but maybe someone on this site has seen this. I hate repeating rumors, but Maliki may be the PM.

http://www.time.com/time/magazine

Not sure if its an inside article or not but it isn't on the cover.

Phoenix

Awesome!

why does someone give me a (-) for asking a question???? you guys are way out there...what the heck???? :angry:

ok that's ok, I just un-negatived your negative so there! :lol: :lol:

A negative plus a negative equals a positive. Pre-calc.

• Upvote 2

Awesome!

I read some article from US Department of State and there were other sources that said Maliki will be the PM and yes he did beat Allawi by 300,000. Although, there is rivalry, Allawi is going to take a special position with their government, which has not been released. No identifiers as of yet and there is lots of garbage out there to shift through. It really doesn't matter anyway; I believe they are close.

• Upvote 3

Don’t get to excited it will all be different when the start to negotiate the deals.

My other concern is that Maliki Had the option to RV well before the elections but didn’t.

This man is no different than the last dictator in Iraq & above all power over the people is all he wishes to hold

I hope it isn’t him for the sake of the Iraqis but I must admit I wouldn’t careless after I have cashed in. :D

• Upvote 7
  • Downvote 1

So many possibilities so little time left in 2010 if they are going to get it done.

For any of us to develop opinions on who is the good guy and who is the bad guy over in Iraq based on anything we read is likely a mistake....

Whoever is allied with Iran is likely no friend of the US....that is for sure.

Remember there is misinformation campaigns going on everywhere...including in the US during the midterm elections. Mud slinging worldwide...what a world we live in.

The truth is, they have delayed this decision for longer than anyone would ever have bet they could and time is running out for many reasons.

Lets hope for a $2+ RV (although I bet everyone would take a dime...)

J

• Upvote 2