Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Duck2000 Chat

Drez

Found this on another site,

Duck2000 Chat:

October 26th, 2010 08:43 am

8:29 AM [duck2000] Opening that” talking about the largest bloc and the candidate of the settlement had ended with the end of negotiations with the Kurds and reach them to a definitive agreement, “asserting that” the largest bloc is currently the National Alliance and Maliki is the candidate for prime minister, and Jalal Talabani, is the strongest candidate for the presidency. ”

8:29 AM duck2000 Aswat al-Iraq: A leader of the National Alliance Kamal Saadi, on Monday, the coalition reached an agreement with a coalition of Kurdish blocs required to inflict the Kurdish Peshmerga forces on the staff of the Ministry of Defence and the application of the Constitutional Court to give its view Article 140 and approval of oil and gas law in the parliament through constitutional mechanisms, which paves the way for the start of the formation of the government during the next few days.

8:30 AM readytogo omg, omg, omg!

8:31 AM duck2000 hows my flurries now

8:31 AM cootersdad Great Duck

8:32 AM[citygirl duck,what do you think will happen next?

8:33 AMbigpiper223 ok so gov. on wed.. PM on wed. that means RV on wed.

8:34 AMday dreamerHe said al-Asadi said his coalition has completed its agreement with the Kurds on forming the next government, since it would be a candidate National Alliance Nuri al-Maliki as prime minister, in turn will have the Kurdistan Alliance candidate for president Jalal Talabani,

8:34 AM duck2000 Aswat al-Iraq: A leader of the National Alliance Kamal Saadi, on Monday, the coalition reached an agreement with a coalition of Kurdish blocs required to inflict the Kurdish Peshmerga forces on the staff of the Ministry of Defence and the application of the Constitutional Court to give its view Article 140 and approval of oil and gas law in the parliament through constitutional mechanisms, which paves the way for the start of the formation of the government during the next few days.

8:35 AM day dreamer http://www.nenosplace.co ··· 5-points

8:35 AM duck2000$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

8:35 AM readytogo Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeee

8:36 AM swampstomper duck found the key!

8:36 AM bigpiper223 anyone hear the rate then?

8:36 AM boneheadinar ok I think duck just reviewed what we missed

8:37 AM readytogo at least one dollar up to a penny over Kuwait

8:37 AM duck2000 a penny

8:37 AM duck2000 no more

8:37 AM ROADRUNNER been watching hard to believe something is really starting to happen

8:38 AM duck2000 Aswat al-Iraq: A leader of the National Alliance Kamal Saadi, on Monday, the coalition reached an agreement with a coalition of Kurdish blocs required to inflict the Kurdish Peshmerga forces on the staff of the Ministry of Defence and the application of the Constitutional Court to give its view Article 140 and approval of oil and gas law in the parliament through constitutional mechanisms, which paves the way for the start of the formation of the government during the next few days.

8:38 AM Soveliss-Sovair for some reason it is rumored to be no less than 3.5 to almost 8, wont know till it happens

8:38 AM duck2000] no higher the 3.5

8:38 AM [notazbad2000] …SO you took IT…AND broke a major rule of engagement!!!

8:39 AM duck2000 taz yes i did ‘

8:39 AM kristybis4 ok will take 3.5

8:39 AM cajunmama duck2000 higher than 3.5?

8:40 AM swampstomper if I must I guess I’ll take 3.51, I might have to adjust a little, what a pain….

8:40 AM [duck2000] no higher then 3.5

8:40 AM day dreamer kuwait is $3.53

8:40 AM notazbad2000come on duckster…bring this thing on home

8:40 AM kalliescat We’re all behind you Duck push over the finish line!

6:55 AM [sassy] speaking of snow

6:55 AM [duck2000] snow starting

6:55 AM [duck2000] now

6:56 AM [day dreamer] woohoo ducky

6:57 AM [kristybis4] nice all started, been looking forward to the snow

6:57 AM [mochasmom] flurries now duck?

6:57 AM [duck2000] yes get ready

6:57 AM [mochasmom] break out the duck filled parkas!

6:57 AM [day dreamer] “there was a phone call Monday morning from the President of Age (Fuad Masum) and by telling me he wanted to invite the Council to the meeting next Tuesday, he asks about the possibility of this matter and told him to be that goes on in this matter. <<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<what about this one

6:57 AM [duck2000] lots of flurries

6:57 AM [citygirl] oh, snow is music to my ears

7:03 AM [day dreamer] we now have article 140 and hcl !!!!

7:03 AM [citygirl] let it snow, let it snow, let it snow

7:03 AM [duck2000] me thinks mes a rich duck

7:03 AM [kristybis4] yes!!!!!!

7:03 AM [day dreamer] congratulations duck

7:03 AM [duck2000] yes DD

• Upvote 8

Hi,

I am like, REAL impressed with Duck's intel and his continually updating, WITH HIM PREDICTING THE REV'ing up happening.. a whole year ago, even before the March 7th elections. It'll be too cool when it's all said and DONE, to go back, and share "my source said this and that". I dont have a source, just a friend who shares.. but what they shared did turn as true! And I read conflicting reports, and I would try to correct my friend; who stuck firm on their knowledge and info. I just bought small amount dinars, in mid-September. Newbie. I told my friend today, that yes he was right. And WE ARE ALL :lol: WINNING!!!!

BOY! Do I feel sorry for those who have been waiting, waiting, waiting for for 1 to 6 + years for RV TIME!!

I've been going nuts for .. just 1 month.

Wow. October Miracle. I'm speechless. ... faints.

*KLUNK!!*

Thank you to EVERY FACT AND INFO SHARED!!

Bless you,

~ Dinerry

P.S. Bless Us All Each And Everyone!!!!!!

• Upvote 1