Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Where do you plan on cashing in your Dinar?

CheckMate

Phoenix and zzzzzzzzz - buddies - pals, while I think your advice to pay your taxes so you do not get into trouble is sound advice for the average person, I totally disagree with the fact that you guys think this is patriotic. If indeed the taxes (IRS I am talking now) were spent on us Americans in country then I would totally agree with that - then it would be a patriotic thing to do. As it is, paying your taxes is not to any Americans benefit in the least. All IRS taxes pay a debt the US owes - not a dime goes to us.

Are you two telling me you do not know this????? Patriotic is helping one of ours with a hand up when they need it - helping our communities with projects that they cannot afford - more donating to your favorite charity but to hand it over to Uncle Sam and think that is patriotic - sorry I don't put patriotic and IRS in the same pot - not at all........I agree that the average everyday person needs to pay their taxes to stay out of trouble just so everyone on here understands I agree with that part.

This subject is a forum all of its own guys......I surmise with the wisdom you have laid out to us in other areas, you have to be educated in this one?

Love ya both Brothers just disagree on this small difference of patriotic.....

GO RV !!!!

No problem Ratatap,

Just so we are clear, I pay my taxes for one reason and one reason only not because some government says pay it. I'm with you Ratatap, the Gov. blow our money

on the stupidest stuff,...however by greater athority I was told at Matthew 22:21

Then Jesus said to them: “Pay back, therefore, Caesar’s things to Caesar, but God’s things to God.”

I also like my freedom my friend this wind fall is big enough for everyone. I will divert as much of my money as I can legally to charities and non-profits

but at the end of the day after I have done all I can do legally I'll pay the full taxes.

I will however have Lawyers on my behalf showing me every "Legal" loop hole there is.

Good night all it's dinner,....

zzzzzzzzz,

Edited by CheckMate
  • Upvote 5

Support your local bank and the United States banking system.

Pay all due taxes when and as advised by the tax pro of your choice.

Warning....IF you try to cheat on taxes...IF you try to hide this windfall....IF you get greedy and do something foolish....

then the chances of you lossing it ALL and maybe even losing your freedom are very, very high!

All eyes will be on this...the IRS..the United States Treasury...the FBI...the Secret Service... FinCEN and the Department of Homeland Security.

This is big money and this big money is from the Middle East. (think Patriot Act)

The feds will be all over this and every single dinar exchanged no matter how much or how little will be logged and reported.

Be honest...be transparent...be thankful...be humble.

Do the right thing.

Best of luck to ALL!~

Phoenix

IRS . . . ? Translate'?

Tax Pro . . . ? Translate'?

FBI . . . ? Translate'?

Homeland Security . . . ? Translate'?

Windfall . . .Okey Yesse'....I know about this one ! ! !

Iraq-Unriviled-Camel-FPolic.jpg

Who said they were going to NOT pay taxes? I didn't read that anywhere...

Got that too NavyChick. Whata they take us for anyway ? A buncha 3rd Graders . .???

Come On Now...Who in their Right Mind would evade taxes . . . for crying out loud . . .?!!

I think anyone involved in this investment IS totally BRILLIANT!!!!

Can I get a Witness . . . ?

• Upvote 1

Got that too NavyChick. Whata they take us for anyway ? A buncha 3rd Graders . .???

Come On Now...Who in their Right Mind would evade taxes . . . for crying out loud . . .?!!

I think anyone involved in this investment IS totally BRILLIANT!!!!

Can I get a Witness . . . ?

Amen! Woot woot! The Fed's won't be able to catch me in my 2011 Vette, ZR1, 638 hp, 3.4 seconds (0-60)

:lol::P

• Upvote 1

My question is this. I am a Florida resident in the military stationed in Georgia. Can I cash my Dinar in a GA bank without having to pay GA state income tax or do I need to go to FL and cash in there to avoid GA state tax? Thank you,

Peeps

It's always based on whatever your perminent resident address is....In your case, sounds like that would be Florida.

My question is this. I am a Florida resident in the military stationed in Georgia. Can I cash my Dinar in a GA bank without having to pay GA state income tax or do I need to go to FL and cash in there to avoid GA state tax? Thank you,

Peeps

I am pretty sure that if you MAKE money in another state then you will have to pay that state tax. I would be driving my $$ to FL to cash in. I wouldn't take the risk for a couple hours in the car ;) But then again, I have no clue :) Thanks for your service

• Upvote 1

I am pretty sure that if you MAKE money in another state then you will have to pay that state tax. I would be driving my $$ to FL to cash in. I wouldn't take the risk for a couple hours in the car ;) But then again, I have no clue :) Thanks for your service

WOW...Thanks NavyChick....I was about to misslead there....!!!

It is truly a technical question....In my state (TN) they do charge

a hefty state tax....only exemption are Non-Profit (I like that)...!

We're happy all the way!

You are probably right Navychick, but the thought of driving 8 hours to Jacksonville, FL with x million in the car makes me nervous.... I think I would want to hire an armored car service to do this. BTW thank you, service to this country has been my pleasure and honor and if you name is indicitive of your military service, thank you for your sacrafice. Regards,

Peeps

great thread zzzzzzzzz,

but i will keep cash in info to myself...I recommend the same for the rest of you

why would I tell anyone that:

A: i am gonna support the US banks and that is where i plan to cash in

B: I am gonna cash in with ALi at one of his locations

Why would I tell anyone my plans?

You would have to be crazy or foolish or both

Good luck to all of you

Just think about what you are going to do...have a plan if you don't already

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

davhina, why have this forum if we are to have this type of mentality? I agree that I will not say that I plan on going to the BA on 25 NOV at 2:30 on 1234 Main St. Atlanta to cash in my loot, but I do believe sharing some strategies for cashing in is safe and well within the spirit of what this forum fosters.

Peeps

Hey you guys are all lucky, I don't know what Inside's state tax is, but I live in CA and ours is 10%(someone on here said it even went up to 11%??? :angry: )! So 30% short term federal if this RVs within this year, and an extra 10%%-11% for state :angry::angry::angry: ! may as well just get used to the idea that I'm only gonna have half my RV :unsure:

• Downvote 1

davhina, why have this forum if we are to have this type of mentality? I agree that I will not say that I plan on going to the BA on 25 NOV at 2:30 on 1234 Main St. Atlanta to cash in my loot, but I do believe sharing some strategies for cashing in is safe and well within the spirit of what this forum fosters.

Peeps

what mentality peeps? voicing my opinion?

my strategy can not be divulged for certain reasons...sorry i can't share..if you and others here care to tell all here your plans, well then that is your choice...my point is be careful what you say and where you say it..not all info is meant to be shared...good luck to you peepster

• Downvote 1

Hi there

I got my dinar from DT. Not sure I want to deal with Chase after what has been posted. The thought of them taking my Dinar and shipping it somewhere scares me.huh.gif

I have not been able to find the list of locations where we can cash in with Ali.blink.gif

Does anyone have the list or a link to where I can see the locations for DT cash in locations?unsure.gif

thanks bunches laugh.gif

M7

• Downvote 1

Hi there

I got my dinar from DT. Not sure I want to deal with Chase after what has been posted. The thought of them taking my Dinar and shipping it somewhere scares me.huh.gif

I have not been able to find the list of locations where we can cash in with Ali.blink.gif

Does anyone have the list or a link to where I can see the locations for DT cash in locations?unsure.gif

If you

thanks bunches laugh.gif

M7

If you go to DT website there is a list of offices that are currently open and locations that he will open post rv

Hi there

thanks bunches laugh.gif

M7

Mag-your info says your from Southwest USA, are you in SoCal? I'm pretty sure he has a location in Newport Beach, Los Angelas. I'm in SoCal as well, but I plan on just doing everything at my BofA, less hassle. Good Luck to ya!

Hotspot,

your name has it right! lol . SoCal... ? I only wish.....(sigh) Sadly, I am in the sunny but much colder Denver area. I'll probably be snow shoeing to my location at this rate. But hey... while some of you will be sipping on umbrella drinks when this turns over..... I will happily suck down and good Bailey's and cream coffee on my merry way to cash in.

Thank you Davhina for the info.

Hopefully I'll find the page this time.

As far as taxes...

That's the first thing I'll get out of the way.

I dont want to let anything create a buzz kill if and when this blessed day arrives!laugh.gif

Go Rv!!!!!!!!

I hold a lil over a million IQD.

A lot of my plans depend on the rate just like a lot of other folks. Personally, I'm hoping to get a rate of $3. However, I will jump for joy at .86.

10% off the top for charity. Employing a group of attorneys to form a non-profit or some other kinda legit shelter to maximize the amount I walk away with while settling up with the IRS.

1/3 of the proceeds will get me a farm with a house

1/3 for my small business

1/3 to put away for the next 25-30 yrs.