Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Iraq Dinar T.V segment LINK TRANSLATED

BUSTERH85

It amazes me that regardless of what anyone says on here, good or bad,someone will inevitably will try to find fault. This is a rumor site, nothing reported here comes with a truth guarantee. Take it for what it's worth and nothing more. In all honesty, why would anyone want to share any info with anyone, knowing the response they are going to get. For all you naysayer, let us hope and dream that when we invested into this that we changed the future of our lives. So what if you end up being right, are you going to take pride in the fact that it didn't happen for us. That's really something to get your chest all puffy about. So if you don't want to dream then don't but don't bash the ones that do. And don't look at this as a "newbie" spouting off. I created another account because my last one would not let me log in anymore(glitch). I've been here for two years. To those of you that have a dream that life as we now know is about to change, keep dreaming and hoping. Because without hope we are a lost people. :)

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

Good news if true. Two points though. First, I believe the RV rate being close to the Kuwaiti dinar is the subcontractor's opinion, not a translation of anything said in the show. So I will put more stock in the translation than the opinion. I seriously doubt the dinar will be revalued anywhere near $3.55. Second, the purchasing power won't be affected within the country because the prices will be adjusted to reflect the new value. In other words, if an item cost 25K dinar before and the new rate is .86 it will now cost 25 dinar. The purchasing power hasn't changed. The dinar is just being used at a different rate. The income and cost of living of the average Iraqi won't be affected. What will be affected is the value of the dinar vs. other currencies. That's where we come in, because we operate in US dollars.

Always appreciate the way you put things... although i think it will RV higher than .86 i like the way you put it together.

The purchasing power of the Iraqi populace should increase in regards to purchasing imported goods and they will be importing most every thing that the modern world has to offer. After the revalve the dinar will be able to purchase more foreign goods making life easier for the population. They will be able to purchase steel, construction equipment, etc to rebuild their country so this revaluation will greatly enhance the quality of life in Iraq. As far as domestic goods are concerned the purchasing power will be the same. Life for them will get enormously better in time. This is great news for them as well as us. Go RV :D

kuwait dinar is $3.57 right now... so the 25,000 dinar would be worth $89,250.00 USD

Actually on the Wells Fargo Foreign Exchange site it's at ... 1 dinar (KWD) = 3.9801 U.S. dollar (USD)

I watch this site to see when the IQD is placed on it...I may try using them when the RV occurs.

Can someone please clarify though the dropping of the zeros? Will they be dropping the zeros making a 25,000 note into a 25 note which if this RV to 3.50 like the Kuwait dinar it would only be nearly $90 US. Or will they basically trade the 25,000 note for 625,000 $25 dinar notes which means still honoring the 25,000 note turning into nearly 90,000 US dollars. Which scenario? If they drop the zeros will it still have the same purchasing power? Thanks

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Can someone please clarify though the dropping of the zeros? Will they be dropping the zeros making a 25,000 note into a 25 note which if this RV to 3.50 like the Kuwait dinar it would only be nearly $90 US. Or will they basically trade the 25,000 note for 625,000 $25 dinar notes which means still honoring the 25,000 note turning into nearly 90,000 US dollars. Which scenario? If they drop the zeros will it still have the same purchasing power? Thanks

Sorry I mis posted a number I meant trading the 25,000 dinar notes for 1000 twenty-five dollar notes which essentially keeps the same value.

Actually on the Wells Fargo Foreign Exchange site it's at ... 1 dinar (KWD) = 3.9801 U.S. dollar (USD)

I watch this site to see when the IQD is placed on it...I may try using them when the RV occurs.

Please give a link as the iraq denar is not listed on that site!

Edited by mrref

Dude, you really need to read through this whole thread. That question has been answered, and answered again.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

I just had my Iraqi subcontractor translate the TV segment and to my surprise, after watching the segment here in my office he stated exactly what the guru's have been saying, the three zero's on the larger denominations will be removed and the smaller denominations will be put in circulation and that everything is a done deal, the only thing that's holding this process up is the government to give the green light and for security measures to be put in place, they stated the value will go up and the currency will be put on the world market, I asked what he thinks the value will be and he stated that it will be close to to Kuwait Dinar,

PEOPLE, IF YOU DON'T BELIEVE THIS TO BE TRUE, GO BACK TO MY PREVIOUS POST, GET YOU A TRANSLATOR AND ENJOY WHAT IS BEING SAID!!!!!!

THIS RIDE IS OVER!!!!!!! I TRULY BELIEVE.........GO RV!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Where can I find your previous post? thank you.

• Upvote 1

This is the rate that they sell it to you for. They have added their spread (profit) to the rate.

Baghdad: reduced economic expert Sumaisem of peace that the deletion of zeros from the currency would not raise the value of purchasing power, and called for the re-formulation of the monetary system in the country. She Sumaisem in a press statement that efforts to raise Zeros and change the current currency may contribute to the creation of a state of monetary illusion, but it will not change the value of purchasing the truth of the coin. And warned Sumaisem the risk of leakage of foreign currency abroad after the approval of political freedom of exchange

Raising Zeros and bringing in small denoms could still be a lop , but this says it will not change the coin value. I think he needs to have it translated again , with some more questions

Yeah so people can carry a wheelbarrow full of dinars to buy a candy bar. Get real.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

I just had my Iraqi subcontractor translate the TV segment and to my surprise, after watching the segment here in my office he stated exactly what the guru's have been saying, the three zero's on the larger denominations will be removed and the smaller denominations will be put in circulation and that everything is a done deal, the only thing that's holding this process up is the government to give the green light and for security measures to be put in place, they stated the value will go up and the currency will be put on the world market, I asked what he thinks the value will be and he stated that it will be close to to Kuwait Dinar,

PEOPLE, IF YOU DON'T BELIEVE THIS TO BE TRUE, GO BACK TO MY PREVIOUS POST, GET YOU A TRANSLATOR AND ENJOY WHAT IS BEING SAID!!!!!!

THIS RIDE IS OVER!!!!!!! I TRULY BELIEVE.........GO RV!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hey busterh85/newbie:

Are you stating that Adam was/is lying to us all regarding the LOP off of zero's from the iraqi dinar? I mean great that it could post even close to the Kuwait dinar, really great. But Adam and all say that your info is just a rouse to get the newbies to dump their iq dinar at a loss. He stated that the issue regarding the lop is dead. Adam any comment on the rumor that won't die here? Have you (Adam) listened to and translated this link? What say you?