Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

DELETING ZEROS VIDEO (ARABIC)

pourit

FOUND THE VIDEO WE'VE BEEN LOOKING FOR BUT IT'S IN ARABIC. CAN ANYONE TRANSLATE? POURITFORWARD PS...THEY SAID IT WAS AIRED ON THE 8TH AND 22ND.

Alsumaria: Deleting the Zero’s Video (Arabic)

Posted: October 25, 2010 by Justhopin in Iraqi Dinar/Politics

Tags: Dinar, Revaluation, IQD, CBI, Central Bank of Iraq, redenomination 0zero.jpg?w=100&h=100

http://www.alsumaria.com/video_frame.php?lng=en&v_id=1971

The Alsumaria video clip is completely in Arabic. If you have a transcript or translation of the video it would be greatly appreciated.

Leave a Reply

• Upvote 1

THIS CAME FROM BUSTERH85.....THANKS FOR TRANSLATING...POURIT

I just had my Iraqi subcontractor translate the TV segment and to my surprise, after watching the segment here in my office he stated exactly what the guru's have been saying, the three zero's on the larger denominations will be removed and the smaller denominations will be put in circulation and that everything is a done deal, the only thing that's holding this process up is the government to give the green light and for security measures to be put in place, they stated the value will go up and the currency will be put on the world market, I asked what he thinks the value will be and he stated that it will be close to to Kuwait Dinar,

PEOPLE, IF YOU DON'T BELIEVE THIS TO BE TRUE, GO BACK TO MY PREVIOUS POST, GET YOU A TRANSLATOR AND ENJOY WHAT IS BEING SAID!!!!!!

THIS RIDE IS OVER!!!!!!! I TRULY BELIEVE.........GO RV!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Read more: http://dinarvets.com/forums/index.php?/topic/38062-iraq-dinar-tv-segment-link-translated/page__pid__237687__st__0entry237687#ixzz13RsJ5g6t

• Upvote 3

Can someone send this to a news station and request it be translated? Most stations have translaters.

Just thinking,

carlasmile.gif

i dont that would be a great idea having the fact that once the news gets a hold of this they will run it to the sky and the whole world will jump in on it....just my opinion...

HI CARLA...I'LL TRY IN THE MORNING. LIKE I SAID...WHEN I FOUND IT I DIDN'T REALLY KNOW WHAT TO DO WITH IT SO I JUST PUT IT OUT THERE HOPING SOMEONE WOULD TRANSLATE.I HAVE A FRIEND IN THE RADIO BUSINESS AND I WILL GET TO HIM SOON. I AM EXCFITED THOUGH..POURITFORWARD

• Upvote 2

How hard could it be to find someone who speaks Arabic? I know of a few places to go and ask a favor and will try but am very very busy. Have them watch and relay info. if a full transcript is too hard to get then If a few of us do this and return with positive confirmation the above info is correct then that will satisfy me. Happy hunting go rv!

Pouritforward. . . I like that!

• Upvote 1