Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Why The RV Will Happen

BBALL99

Further more people, there is nothing out there that indicates that they will indeed let the currency float! The yuan is and has been pegged for years, and last I checked china is a little bigger than Iraq. Look, I hope your evaluation comes out to be the right one, I stand to gain a considerable amount more that way. However reason will not allow me to imagine a bank that gives away money.

Ok, bball I'll try to present the dissent. If the cbi pegs the dinar at 5$, fully expecting it to float down, that means they will purchase from me for 5 dollars what is soon to be valued at 2 dollars... They loose a net 7$ on the other hand if they peg the dinar at .50$ and half of the investors cash in, this means they purchase a dinar worth 2$ for only 50 cents! After the dinar is allowed to float the cbi MAKES 1.50$ each. As for whales, once the currency is on forex it no longer needs to be purchased by the central bank. Example: you wait till the float reaches 2$, you cash in at your local bank the bills are destoyed but the cbi balance sheet says that those dinar still exist... Well anytime some one sells on a market this means someone else buys( speculators) the bank never gets involved, they just sell the ETF or exchange traded fund. A whale is welcome to come in and buy whatever they want, that's the speculation game.

In my opinion only

1. What we have to think about here is what $ amount will the dinar

have to come out at to get most to cash all in.

2. What $ amount will the dinar

have to come out at to stop big buyers from jumping in.

Now if we could just figure out what that $ amount is we probably will be real

close to the RV rate.

You have to remember the higher the RV rate the higher their purchasing power.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

If that was known this investment wouldn't be Speculation.

If you have read recent posts it has been shown they have

attempted or planned this to RV 13 Times over the last

90 days or so but do to circumstances beyond our relm it hasn't.

They will RV their currency when it best fit their needs

or when they are forced too due to political or monitary powers.

But know this - the time is at hand and soon approaching.

I agree, hats off to you!tip_hat.gif

God Bless America!

BBall what do you think of this Forex actiivity?

October 25th, 2010 06:22 pm

[TiaC] Hi all…sorry I haven’t been in sooner, but have been waiting for final clarification and veification of the activity many have noticed on FOREX today. I am telling all of you as it has been explained to me.

[TiaC] In respect to the activity which as been seen on Forex in direct relationsip to the IQD, expecially in the last hour, where a real fast acitivity is taking place THIS IS a prime indicator that the CBI (Baghdad, Iraq) will at any moment DROP THE REVALUED RATE, into the IQD’s Forex position. This is the very last thing that happens before the revalued rate goes PUBLIC. Go RV cause we are waiting with welcoming arms.

Read more: http://dinarvets.com/forums/index.php?/topic/38032-tiac-chat-the-get-team/#ixzz13QCXZsBE

Why the RV will happen.

To be a member of the WTO and to trade your currency on the Forex you must have a currency with value....

The value of their currency was once $3.22 for each U.S. Dollar and thats when oil was $10 a barrel....

They printed 14 denominations of currency and only 7 are currently in use....

Why would they need a $1,5,10,25 which would not even buy a toothpick today if they were not planning on revalueing....

Their currency is going to be backed by oil with the 2nd largest reserves in the world....

The USA devalued their currency thru chapter 7 and once released the value will be returned. Iraqi people want the value back....

The Bush Administration planned this from the beginning. Thats why the USA currently holds 3.5 Trllion Dinar as the

Bush admistration stated the war debt will be paid in full by Iraq....

The large denomination bills will be removed from circulation thru the revaluation and destroyed and at the same time the

smaller denominations will be put into circulation in country....

The RV must come out at a high enough rate to get get everyone to cashout because they want ALL the large notes out of

circulation ASAP. They know if they come in too low a lot of people will hold (me for one) knowing that it will rise over time....

They are already saying they expect the Dinar to tripple or quadrupple in value by 2015 as the U.S. Dollar drops in value....

Upon the formation of the Goverment the RV is immenent....

Iraq needs the money and the world needs the Oil....

Thanks again for all the great feedback!

That has yet to be determined

I'll take you word for it BBALL99...!

Sounds exactly right to me!

I have one question...A pretty reliable contact of mine

has commented that seeing the RV after Nov 2nd

could be a + for the Republicans...instead of a +

for O and the Democrats.

Do you see any merit in that?

MY PROFILE PICTURE SAYS HOW COME THIS RV WILL TAKE PLACE.

CAN I GET AN "AMEN" BROTHER...

God Bless the U.S.A.

AMEN . . . !

I can almost hearing GW saying....

"I'll Be Back..."!

800px-George__Laura_Bush_b.jpg

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Why the RV will happen.

To be a member of the WTO and to trade your currency on the Forex you must have a currency with value....

The value of their currency was once $3.22 for each U.S. Dollar and thats when oil was $10 a barrel....

They printed 14 denominations of currency and only 7 are currently in use....

Why would they need a $1,5,10,25 which would not even buy a toothpick today if they were not planning on revalueing....

Their currency is going to be backed by oil with the 2nd largest reserves in the world....

The USA devalued their currency thru chapter 7 and once released the value will be returned. Iraqi people want the value back....

The Bush Administration planned this from the beginning. Thats why the USA currently holds 3.5 Trllion Dinar as the

Bush admistration stated the war debt will be paid in full by Iraq....

The large denomination bills will be removed from circulation thru the revaluation and destroyed and at the same time the

smaller denominations will be put into circulation in country....

The RV must come out at a high enough rate to get get everyone to cashout because they want ALL the large notes out of

circulation ASAP. They know if they come in too low a lot of people will hold (me for one) knowing that it will rise over time....

They are already saying they expect the Dinar to tripple or quadrupple in value by 2015 as the U.S. Dollar drops in value....

Upon the formation of the Goverment the RV is immenent....

Iraq needs the money and the world needs the Oil....

Well this is what I have to say about that!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j9SgDoypXcI

I agree, hats off to you!tip_hat.gif

God Bless America!

BBall what do you think of this Forex actiivity?

October 25th, 2010 06:22 pm

[TiaC] Hi all…sorry I haven’t been in sooner, but have been waiting for final clarification and veification of the activity many have noticed on FOREX today. I am telling all of you as it has been explained to me.

[TiaC] In respect to the activity which as been seen on Forex in direct relationsip to the IQD, expecially in the last hour, where a real fast acitivity is taking place THIS IS a prime indicator that the CBI (Baghdad, Iraq) will at any moment DROP THE REVALUED RATE, into the IQD’s Forex position. This is the very last thing that happens before the revalued rate goes PUBLIC. Go RV cause we are waiting with welcoming arms.

Read more: http://dinarvets.com/forums/index.php?/topic/38032-tiac-chat-the-get-team/#ixzz13QCXZsBE

Yes, I agree the movement on the Forex is just another

indication preperations for the Revaluation are taking place.

then ali is wrong i know a person that has them all.he bouhgt them in a set.not being mean i just know this for a fact

Not meaning to be "mean", as you have said, but a picture of "a set" of 14 denom's talks and something else that draws flies walks....

How about a pic of your friends 14 denominations of IQD?

anyone out there to rebuke Dustins accusations, somebody, anybody

Go google General Tant ... he'll give you a different number than 14 but it's the same idea ... I don't have the time nor the desire to explain all of this one more time.

Thanks for the post!

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Dustin.... If you are that negative on this site then why are you involved in this investment. I am ok with the truth but you also have to be ok with speculation and opinions. And you sure cant compare Iraq to Korea. The export level alone in Iraq is 6 times

that in Korea. And they cant even get it out because of poor roads and pipelines.How are they going to sell the oil if they cant get it out(start small and save their money until they can afford it) I hardly doubt it. How are they going to pay contracts to rebuild(trade it in oil)???? If RV (speculation) it results in billions of dollars profit to start recontruction. Not counting the money they make on their currency on the market daily. These are just some points of interest. I do agree with some of the thngs mentioned tho. Thanks for and God Bless.......Just more food for thought.

You make a lot of very good points. Refreshing after all the posts claiming...."my brother's sister's aunt's best friend's dog barked out a date and rate".

It's logical that the CBI would want to incentivize dinar holders to turn-in high dinar notes by coming out with a high rate. Let's hope that's how it pans out.

Edited by Captjohn

It sure is funny how all you naysayers and negative people are the same on all the sites.

You come on here clueless with absolutely no facts or data to back up your claims and

all you ever do is try to refute other peoples research and data.

If you know and believe this RV is still so far away why are you even here wasting your

time on this site.

Look, come back when you can provide some facts to your claims or want to contribute

to the people on this site in a positive way then they will be glad to listen. But untill then

go get a life!

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 2

BS

More Facts

Oct 28th was the last date to request a rate change for 2010 thru the UN/IMF

and it would take effect Nov 1st and all other dates for 2010

have been cancelled.

If this is happening now for Iraq I really think it would be kept

under wraps until the RV was announced on Sunday.

You are right about Nov. 1st being the UN/IMF last rate

change of the year. Sure lines up with scooters post of 20,000

troops heading to Iraq for security. Also lines up with the 195

billion dollars in contracts that is due Nov. 1st. It also lines

up with Iraq's business expo Nov 1 - 10 , most of the countries

and corporations were starting to cancel and then Iraq assured

them of something and they are now all attending.

Looks like something big is getting ready to happen on Nov1.

these are the facts and they are undisputed.

• Upvote 2

THANK YOUR ALIMIGHTY "GOD" that there is someone here who's here to spoil these asinine & greedy minions on this board!!!!

These idiots on the board FORCE correlation between ANY slightly "significant" political event with OMG THE RV IS HAPPENING THIS WEEKEND!!!!!

But because they LACK common sense and logic, they actually believe that someone would sell them a lotto ticket for $1 for every 1000 Iraqi-i'm'-toilet-paper-dinar-I LOL

Next, they insult THEIR religion (not mine) but praying and praising the lord for when the RV happens so they can take cruises to euro and sip martinis. LOLOL What a f'ing abuse of religion and that is exactly why I do not respect "their" institution due to the large # of ignoramuses that blindly abuse their sacrilegious entities.

Good job Dustin. Despite your efforts, I'm sure they can't comprehend the idea that their bubble has been popped years ago cool.gif

sounds like a n00b in desperation for hope. get a job and save $$$.

Even playing lotto tickets is better than this hilarious RV "conspiracy theory" lol

I think there's 500 gazillion Iraqi Dinars hidden in Area 51 everyone. Find it and you shall be RICH FOR MULTIPLE LIVES!!!!

Wow! You really have no business being on this site or spouting off at the mouth as you seem well equiped to do. Your obvious disbelief in this investment would lead me to believe that you do not "hold" dinar therefore you should have no desire to be here, and if you do in fact hold dinar then you are simply a hypocrite. Lastly you take a stab at those who suggest a link between actions seen and possible outcomes...how dare they...they should be shot immediately.

Do everyone a favor and shower your negative emotions somewhere else...or just go get a hug.

Peace

• Upvote 1