Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

1,000,000 Dinar for bid........

pbbcolo

Can you afford to take $875 for that 1,000,000 and can you LIVE WITH YOURSELF, when it RV's @ let's say a dollar?

What is wrong with picture? $875.00 ISO $1,000,000. How hard did you hit your head.

Give it a few more weeks, you have NOTHING TO LOSE AND EVERYTHING TO GAIN!

THIS IS ONE OF THOSE "ONCE IN A LIVE TIME OPPORTUNITIES" DON'T LOOK BACK AND SAY "I SHOULD OF, COULD OF , WOULD OF" IF I HAVE ONLY BEEN A LITTLE MORE PATIENCE.

THE END RESULT WIL BE REWARDING. I DO PROMISE YOU, IN FRONT OF GOD I SAY THIS AND EVERYONE ELSE ON THIS BOARD.................................THIS IS A TRUE BLESSING.

HANG IN THERE, MY FRIEND! HAVE FAITH. AND BELIEVE. THIS IS A MIRACLE COMING TO PASS VERY SOON

WISHING YOU THE VERY BEST AND STRENGTH!

GOD BLESS US, ONE AND ALL! RV-LICOUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :rolleyes::):blink:

• Upvote 1

Hang In There!

I purcahsed my first mil in 2003

GO RV

Hipslala

Is This The Last Ten Days Of Our Lives, As We Have Known It ...

Read the post by RichNick123 may give you some encouragement

Hipslala

Edited by Hipslala
  • Upvote 1

The only reason you would try to sell 1,000,000 Dinar at this stage of the game is because you needed CRACK! This entire thread makes no sense whatsoever. And to think you are going to get more than the exchange rate makes me think you may be high as your posting. Your in too deep to just walk away now!

• Upvote 2

I agree with you cbs71....and everyone who has posted....you know most investments take years to mature....you should feel lucky that you never put money in Enron, it would of been gone....if you don't need the money hang on to it as it has to pay off if you understand a country as rich as Iraq will RI/RV. Kick back and keep the faith...you'll enjoy the outcome.

Yep!

The only reason you would try to sell 1,000,000 Dinar at this stage of the game is because you needed CRACK! This entire thread makes no sense whatsoever. And to think you are going to get more than the exchange rate makes me think you may be high as your posting. Your in too deep to just walk away now!

That or a piece of tail has you so crazy you would do anything and everything to get it. BEEN THERE, lol :D

But that was many years ago, God was I dumb .....Hey listen, I bought mine in 2005, been through many rough times.

Lost everything I have ever had down to my vehicle and my clothes in it. Truthfully homeless, I kept 3 things though, My weapon, My laptop with free wireless, and my dinar.

God as my judge this is the truth, I will ride this ride to its end. I still sit and try to think of and wish I could buy more than the little I have. 99% of the people in here have more than me, but that's ok. I have enough that when this happens (I pray it does) not only will my life change but I will share the little I have.

Ride this out man.

Good luck to you.

God bless.

P.S. Look to the stars at night for that shooting star.

• Upvote 4

So I post a simple thread about wanting to sell my Dinar in the "buying and selling dinar" forum. So far in less than 24 hours I'm accused of being a liar, counterfeit, crazy, and crackhead. Some people just buy or invest in something, and then decide to do something else with their money and want to sell. Yes it really is that simple? For all those who wrote posts of encouragement, Thanks! Maybe I'll give it a few more weeks, but trust me when I tell all you newbies we've been down this road many many times before.....

On_Reserve, I've tried to email you with no success.??

Very, very curious about your alternative investment you speak of. What on earth at this moment in time would you 'invest your $1,000 in? Buying CRACK straight from a supplier in Columbia and selling it on the street corner in your neighborhood would not bring a return even close to an RV or even a lop for that matter. Especially if your sampling the product!

I bought my dinar in 2005. My thought was it would be nice if it rv'd and I thought it would take 5-7 years. I also thought it was a nice way to support Iraq. I've only found this website April of this year and have enjoyed the politicals of Iraq. It made me interested in that part of the world. When I bought it I felt if it never rv's I have some currency sourvenier from Iraq. Today I really could use the money and hope it does rv and soon. It doesn't make any sense to cash in what I have, I need a lot more money than $1000. So I've chosen to stay on the ride.