Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

finalizing the agreement with the Kurdistan Alliance

VIZIOIRAQI

empty.gifAssadi Confirms Agreement With the Kurds on a Political Program and Sadoun, Say That State Law Provided a Written Undertaking

Bar News | 25-10-2010

Baghdad / Orr News

A member of National Alliance, a coalition of law Khalid al-Asadi from the alliance in the process of finalizing the agreement with the Kurdistan Alliance, the political program consists of 25 points, while said member of a coalition Kurdish blocs Muhsin al-Sadoun that the coalition of state law "and agreed in writing" on the sheet Kurdish negotiating.

Asadi said that "form the next government, has emerged dramatically after that completed the agreement with the Kurds, since it would be a candidate National Alliance Nuri al-Maliki as prime minister as head of the largest parliamentary bloc, while the Kurdistan Alliance candidate for president Jalal Talabani will have our support for the position that we have agreed to joint political program consists of 25 demand. "

The Asadi that "our agreement with the Kurdistan Alliance came after our understanding of the demands made by the delegation negotiating because it is not the demands of Kurdish total, but it has a lot of demands national task adopted by the National Alliance and all the political blocs, most notably the formation of a government partnership and advocacy to enforce the Constitution and respect for and activate the oil and gas laws , parties and distribution of natural resources and to agree on the need for legislation of such laws during the next parliamentary session. "

He added that "the solution to the problem of the Peshmerga and the application of Article 140 represents the demands of private Kurdish brotherhood is the subject of our understanding has been agreed on 25 points represent a shared vision for the demands of the national parties of which 19 were adopted by the requirement of the Kurdistan Alliance and the six demands to the National Alliance."

The paper Kurdish 19 requirement, including the application of provisions of the constitution all without selectivity, especially Article 140, and the support of its candidate for the presidency, and that the Secretary-General of the Council of Ministers nominated by the Kurds, and form a government of national partnership, and the formation of a National Security Council through legislation, law be adopted in conjunction with formation of the government, and adopt rules of procedure of the Council of Ministers established the Council of reference and the collective decision, and the distribution of powers between the Prime Minister and his deputies, and the formation of the Federal Council during the first year of the work of the House of Representatives and until the composition has a president and two vice presidents veto.

http://translate.googleusercontent.com/translate_c?hl=en&u=http://www.uragency.net/index.php%3Faa%3Dnews%26id22%3D13201&prev=/language_tools&rurl=translate.google.com&twu=1&usg=ALkJrhh3fuvzDvL

• Upvote 2

Hey Vizio, Thanks for the post. I'm not too good with these translated articles. Is this article stating basically that Maliki is in?

TIA!

Peace

100% correct.

Maliki was selected as the canidate for PM weeks ago.

We have just been waiting on the Kurds to publicly come on board as they now have.

Also...all of the talk about the Iraqi list (Allawi's group) backing Mahdi is true but what people fail to understand that they are willing to back him as President...not PM for the PM position will go to Maliki.

Now Allawi himself...he will be in a special position that has been created just for him...this new position will be announced sometime after the Parliment resumes sessions and then after the voting for President.

Maliki is well like in Iraq and is very popular.

All of the talk of crimes and wrong doing is nothing but falsehoods spread by the opposition party...nothing but false mud slinging at it's best.

Yes..everyone knows Allawi's party won more seats in the election but what few know is that between Maliki and Allawi themselves it was Maliki who gained more votes over Allawi.

In fact Maliki recived over 300,000 more votes in the election than Allawi did and this can be found in the news section of this forum with a link.

So if in fact you go with the will of the Iraqi people...then it is Maliki who they want.

Facts are facts...and these forums have been filled non stop with bull crap and lies for months.

I have been calling people on the BS and presenting the facts with links for months and people STILL do not get it!

But tht is ok...as soon as the Parliment is seated and Maliki is elected by Parliment as the PM...everything will become crystal clear.

Best of luck to all!~

Phoenix

• Upvote 10

100% correct.

We have just been waiting on the Kurds to publicly come on board as they now have.

Also...all of the talk about the Iraqi list (Allawi's group) backing Mahdi is true but what people fail to understand that they are willing to back him as President...not PM for the PM position will go to Maliki.

Now Allawi himself...he will be in a special position that has been created just for him...this new position will be announced sometime after the Parliment resumes sessions and then after the voting for President.

All of the talk of crimes and wrong doing is nothing but falsehoods spread by the opposition party...nothing but false mud slinging at it's best.

Yes..everyone knows Allawi's party won more seats in the election but what few know is that between Maliki and Allawi themselves it was Maliki who gained more votes over Allawi.

In fact Maliki recived over 300,000 more votes in the election than Allawi did and this can be found in the news section of this forum with a link.

So if in fact you go with the will of the Iraqi people...then it is Maliki who they want.

Facts are facts...and these forums have been filled non stop with bull crap and lies for months.

I have been calling people on the BS and presenting the facts with links for months and people STILL do not get it!

But tht is ok...as soon as the Parliment is seated and Maliki is elected by Parliment as the PM...everything will become crystal clear.

Best of luck to all!~

Phoenix

Phoenix, well said. Once they dot the "i's" and cross the "t's" then everyone can move forward. God Bless.

• Upvote 2

100% correct.

Best of luck to all!~

Phoenix

Thanks for helping out Phoenix! I appreciate the response. Do you still feel confident Parliament will be able to make things official this week?

Peace

Thanks for helping out Phoenix! I appreciate the response. Do you still feel confident Parliament will be able to make things official this week?

Peace

Yes!

Look for the big meeting on Wendsday and announcment of the start of Parliment right after.

Looking very, very good!

Phoenix

• Upvote 1

Guest Ratatap

Information - Disinformation what a ride - it makes your head swim some days.

I do believe it is real soon and that is my gut instinct and it is usually never wrong....

Thanks Phoenix for your report....

GO RV !!!!!

• Upvote 1

With due respect Phoenix, how does Maliki get elected as PM when the Kurks have not given him their votes to make up the numbers to tip the balance?

What would someone like Sistani agreed with UN Elkert to call a round table all the blocs to break the impasse...... IF Maliki has been elected as PM?

Someone is not in touch with what is happening here?

If Maliki is already elected PM, why would he still be bothered about having to pre-determine who to fill for the 3 presidential positions...making these decisions as a PRE-CONDITION before he will avail himself for the round-table meeting in Erbil?

As for him being more popular than Allawi,.......If you control 65% of the media, you can paint glorious pictures about yourself and feed lies about your enemies. Just look at Hitler.....

There are just too many stories about torture camps(which he purportedly did not know) billions going missing without explanations, allegations of assasinations that must be investigated,etc

Should Maliki be returned to power as PM, we know justice will not be the priority. The repercussions for people seeking that through violent means cannot be ruled out!

On both counts, we would see more unnecessary violence and bloodsheds.

Sorry Phoenix, I respect you but I cannot believe Maliki is innocent at this point.

The next 2 weeks will see some dangerous chess moves........... a cornered tiger is an dangerous animal..... :)

Edited by gideonx
  • Upvote 2

Hey Vizio, Thanks for the post. I'm not too good with these translated articles. Is this article stating basically that Maliki is in?

TIA!

Peace

No Maliki is NOT in at this point. It means they have POSSIBLY met the demands of the Kurds same as The List did. Still alot of Maliki Propaganda through the media We will sort it out soon.

• Upvote 3

No Maliki is NOT in at this point. It means they have POSSIBLY met the demands of the Kurds same as The List did. Still alot of Maliki Propaganda through the media We will sort it out soon.

Thanks for your input as well Viper...much appreciated! I look forward to being less confused!!!!!!!!!

Peace

Thanks Viper and Phoenix. You are BOTH doing a great job. I admire your efforts immensely, and I think I speak for a lot of people here.

Maynard

• Upvote 1