Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Another Obama Nightmare

Qman

so lets say that after jan 1, 2011 you inherit a family farm in the midwest appraised at $1.5M

and then have to quick sell it for $1M to pay the inheritance tax, you will pay a transaction tax and perhaps

some cap gains tax as well. This is a slippery slope and opens the door to a new

and onerous mix of federal taxation.

...and thats O.K.?

Because I like comedy.

That must be why you write so much of it. :lol:

so lets say that after jan 1, 2011 you inherit a family farm in the midwest appraised at $1.5M

and then have to quick sell it for $1M to pay the inheritance tax, you will pay a transaction tax and perhaps

some cap gains tax as well. This is a slippery slope and opens the door to a new

and onerous mix of federal taxation.

...and thats O.K.?

No. You pay on the PROFIT over five hundred thousand. How much PROFIT did you make on a house sold UNDER VALUE??

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

You already know that this is a blatant lie, Carla. Obama has NOTHING TO DO WITH THIS. It is a bill that has NO COSPONSORS and NO CHANCE of ever being heard,let alone passed.

Please do some research.

wink.gifWhere in the post does it say he has something to do with it? LOL

Wow, if you calm down a bit you won't jump the gun on your obsession for the guy.

Just saying,

Carlabiggrin.gif

Read more: http://dinarvets.com/forums/index.php?#ixzz13OI7oGY3

you are wrong in my example. Ask at least an estate tax attorney before you

make more of a fool of yourself.

You might want to take more than 30 seconds to

deliberate on an answer so as to think your responses through in your effort

to provide relevant and competent rebuttals.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

you are wrong in my example. Ask at least an estate tax attorney before you

make more of a fool of yourself.

You might want to take more than 30 seconds to

deliberate on an answer so as to think your responses through in your effort

to provide relevant and competent rebuttals.

Well said BobbyToGo

Carla

\

HMMM....23 posts...and mostly in the off topic posts. Carla doesn't like that, you know. biggrin.gif

Wonder why most of your posts are about me???

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!

There you go again............... You have nothing worth saying so you bring someone else (ME) in to a post. Back of ajska I can speak for myself.biggrin.gif

Thank you!

Carlasmile.gif

• Downvote 1

Q,

Email rumor claims the health care bill imposes a 3.8% sales tax on all real estate transactions beginning in 2013.

Qman, Another urban legend posted by you: http://www.snopes.co.../realestate.asp

Just keeping you honest ... please be more thorough in your research.

First of all IMO Qman is honest so I think it is wrong to attack the person that posted the info and second most of us are adult enough to think for ourselves and take the info and judge it ourselves without personal attacks. I can care less if someone thinks something is a lie or what ever, thats there OPINION and they are entitled to it but to to go extremes to defend there opinion by bashing others is starting to get old.

Geeshhhhhhhhhh

Carlasmile.gif

First of all IMO Qman is honest so I think it is wrong to attack the person that posted the info and second most of us are adult enough to think for ourselves and take the info and judge it ourselves without personal attacks. I can care less if someone thinks something is a lie or what ever, thats there OPINION and they are entitled to it but to to go extremes to defend there opinion by bashing others is starting to get old.

Geeshhhhhhhhhh

Carlasmile.gif

Carla,

I didn't say he is dishonest; just that he needs to be more thorough in his research. He wasn't posting his opinion. He was reposting a published report as fact, which is shown (proven) to be incorrect.

• Upvote 1

Carla,

I didn't say he is dishonest; just that he needs to be more thorough in his research. He wasn't posting his opinion. He was reposting a published report as fact, which is shown (proven) to be incorrect.

Just keeping you honest ?????

Sorry if I took this wrong,

Carla

You already know that this is a blatant lie, Carla. Obama has NOTHING TO DO WITH THIS. It is a bill that has NO COSPONSORS and NO CHANCE of ever being heard,let alone passed.

Please do some research.

wink.gifWhere in the post does it say he has something to do with it? LOL

Just count the number of transactions!! VOTE VOTE VOTE VOTE IN NOVEMBER

Barack Obama's finance team & Nancy Pelosi are recommending a 1% transaction tax on all financial transactions. His plan is to sneak it in after the November election to keep it under the radar.

• Upvote 1