Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

DINAR GLOBAL

sarasota

Has anyone received a phone call from Dinar Global? Well I did on my cell phone! introducing them and giving me a heads up on there launch Nov. 15. I dont know how they even got my telephone number. I havent signed up with them. I had received different emails from them but they go to my spam folder. But they called me sat am. I saved the message on my phone. I was just curious if any one else received a call.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

what are they launching?

Well, Nov. 15 is the date of my wife's and I "14" years ANNIVERSARY, and OVER 20 years together total, so hope to be LAUNCHING her to the moon then.......... :lol::P:wacko::lmao: I am just kidding about the last part, I am EXTREMELY BLESSED to have met my wife in college and though NOT perfect we are a VERY HAPPY FAMILY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :hug::wub::tiphat: GOOOOOOOOOOOOOO RV!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Edited by He-man
  • Upvote 3

Has anyone received a phone call from Dinar Global? Well I did on my cell phone! introducing them and giving me a heads up on there launch Nov. 15. I dont know how they even got my telephone number. I havent signed up with them. I had received different emails from them but they go to my spam folder. But they called me sat am. I saved the message on my phone. I was just curious if any one else received a call.

Yes I have, but I hadn't recv'd any emails from them before today. They called my cell, but I do remember signing up and wondering if was ever going to hear from them. Not sure what took them so long since I signed up in August. And it looks like they may try to start something that may not even last long if we get an RV before the end of the year.

No phone call but I recieved an E mail from them ????

Wondered how they got my e mail?? Prob the same place they got your phone# nothing is private Not sure why they are just now getting into the game seems a little after the fact unless they figure once the RV happens a lot of hype will exist and a bunch of na sayers who wished they listened will try to jump onto the moving train ???? and sell Dinar to the rest of the blind??????

Here is a copy of what the e mail said

The Dinar Global Pre-Launch Date

The Dinar Global Pre-Launch is Now Quickly Approaching. We are pleased to announce our…

Official Pre-Launch Date:

November 15th, 2010

(11/15/10)

Have Your Own Iraqi Dinar Business

Would you like to have your own Iraqi Dinar business? How about the opportunity to buy Dinar at wholesale prices, sponsor friends, family, co-workers, build a successful Iraqi Dinar business and make money?

Your already telling friends about the Dinar so why not do it for yourself and make money.

What To Expect

Start now to position yourself, family and friends for this groundbreaking, money making opportunity of a lifetime!

We will continue to update you on our progress through our Bi-Weekly newsletter so be sure to look for it on the 1st and 15th of every month.

Social Media

You can now also follow us on Facebook, Twitter, and Myspace. We will provide you additional updates concerning the Iraqi Dinar and Dinar Global.

We will also shortly have our full website completed along with our emails and toll free numbers.

No phone call but I recieved an E mail from them ????

Wondered how they got my e mail?? Prob the same place they got your phone# nothing is private Not sure why they are just now getting into the game seems a little after the fact unless they figure once the RV happens a lot of hype will exist and a bunch of na sayers who wished they listened will try to jump onto the moving train ???? and sell Dinar to the rest of the blind??????

Here is a copy of what the e mail said

The Dinar Global Pre-Launch Date

The Dinar Global Pre-Launch is Now Quickly Approaching. We are pleased to announce our…

Official Pre-Launch Date:

November 15th, 2010

(11/15/10)

Have Your Own Iraqi Dinar Business

Would you like to have your own Iraqi Dinar business? How about the opportunity to buy Dinar at wholesale prices, sponsor friends, family, co-workers, build a successful Iraqi Dinar business and make money?

Your already telling friends about the Dinar so why not do it for yourself and make money.

What To Expect

Start now to position yourself, family and friends for this groundbreaking, money making opportunity of a lifetime!

We will continue to update you on our progress through our Bi-Weekly newsletter so be sure to look for it on the 1st and 15th of every month.

Social Media

You can now also follow us on Facebook, Twitter, and Myspace. We will provide you additional updates concerning the Iraqi Dinar and Dinar Global.

We will also shortly have our full website completed along with our emails and toll free numbers.

==========================================================

I hate to nail you guy to the wall on this one but this post smells like a set up,......WOW!

First a newbie with 4 posts says; hey, anyone want to talk about a new MLM that just called me,ohmy.gif out of no where, then said like dude,.. want to be a net-work marketer!dry.gif

Then there pal here shows up another newbie, with 1 post under his/her belt....blink.gif hey they just sent me an email,rolleyes.gif and here (let me try and get some interest) let me share it with you.

What is the product DINAR!!!??? As if that will be legal in all 50 states they going to make all of you brokers under one lic. right,......angry.gif BS SCAM!

No info on the company nothing about there plains and get this just give us your name and will let you know when its time to send us a check,....position now HURRY!ohmy.gif

Who in there right mind that has DINAR that most of us strongly believe will RV in the next 7-10 days wants to even think about joining a NEW MLM DEAL?

WHO? does this one take the cake of BS cakes or what!! WOW,...and good night!angry.gifangry.gif

zzzzzzzzz!

• Upvote 1

yep this one smells stinky stinky . u better run and dont look back . so many folks looking for suckers . dont be one of next victims. stay safe dude identity theft is on the rise. get ready to change your phone number and email

cant wait till the rv and yes be sure to let this money change your number and address and whatever else,i certainly am...

Mary Kay, Cutco, and Kirby you forgot them,but you can get all these items online or a store. Dinar Global??? first dinar mlm??? it's called one person stealing your money. Every company you named has been around for years and must of these newer mlm's are scam artist look at TVI, and Ponzi

Mary Kay, Cutco, and Kirby you forgot them,but you can get all these items online or a store. Dinar Global??? first dinar mlm??? it's called one person stealing your money. Every company you named has been around for years and must of these newer mlm's are scam artist look at TVI, and Ponzi

Well if they launch Nov 15th hopefully the RV is coming soon.

Who Gives a Crap about Dinar who ever lets talk about the Dinars

who is this fool? (If you do not want to talk Dinar just go no need for this kind of post)

Mods, do we the people have to see this guy.

Thanks and I ask this with the utmost respect for what we are trying to preserve here.

Thanks for your time.

zzzzzzzzz,

• Upvote 1

There are alot of dealers and banks that you can buy the dinar from. Why would you want to join a MLM or some investment firm to get your dinars. To me it's pretty simple if you do your homework. You will also get them lots cheaper from people that have been doing business in this area for a while. Just my thoughts

• Upvote 1