Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Is This The Last Ten Days Of Our Lives, As We Have Known Them?

RichNick123

BANE, I think the intent of the post written in a question format was more for an internal thought process and to uplift and bring JOY to our lives today rather than expecting specific answers to each question. It definitely was not in good taste to have butchered the original post.

IMHO, the proper thing to have done would have been NOTHING... not to have posted at all. Short of that, possibly a short paragraph acknowledging how thankful you are that you are not in that situation, but that you are aware of how much of a blessing this will be to others.

This was a positive, uplifting thread... until I got to your post. For many people, looking at it solely from the physical realm, the revalue of the Iraqi Dinar is their HOPE, for some their ONLY hope and what is holding them together to cope with daily living. Why would anyone want to turn the thread's focus in any other direction? There are plenty of other threads on here where the status quo or negatves are posted. When I find them I pass them by.

I'm so grateful for the original post by RichNick123 and the many enlightening and positive comments others have shared. It is obvious many are in hardship situations now, have been in the past, or have family or friends they want to help. Many may have bought originally for an investment, but the longer this has gone on I feel that many increased their holdings because they saw a way to make the lives of others and the world as a whole a better place.

This investment has the ability to change the lives of so many people worldwide. This possibility comes on the bloodshed of many in both Iraq and our loved ones from America, our land of the free. I do hope that the RV will be used in ways to keep our country free.

I look at this pending event as one of God's blessings coming to maturity and like most of you hope it will indeed be within the next 10 days as I agree many of the signs align with that. If for some reason it does not, just know it will happen in Divine right timing. Be ready ... and Go RV !

I thought that was what I did. I answered the questions honestly and wasn't snarky at all. It is the OTHERS that hijacked this thread with insults that I am a young punk kid etc. I just responded to their viciousness. Read it back go ahead. You will see what happened. It's the people here who are the jealous ones. IF ones aren't suffering, they aren't happy. If I told them I was living in a box and needed this RV, I would be patted on the back...But because I said I am fine, they hate it.

And this is not God's will. Jesus was the perfect example of what God's will is. Nowhere did it include material riches. It involved the preaching of God's word and telling people of God's purposes.

So as long as I am not attacked here I won't be responding anymore on this thread.

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 7

Thanks RichNick123

Many of our families have been through things that we don't even want to share at this point. I hope that Post RV (once we have all safely cashed in) that we can be more personal with our stories. And I hope we update each other on the one year anniversary of the RV to share how our lives have changed. Your thoughts are the same thoughts as most of the "Small Fish" invested. Appreciate you sharing.

I thought that was what I did. I answered the questions honestly and wasn't snarky at all. It is the OTHERS that hijacked this thread with insults that I am a young punk kid etc. I just responded to their viciousness. Read it back go ahead. You will see what happened. It's the people here who are the jealous ones. IF ones aren't suffering, they aren't happy. If I told them I was living in a box and needed this RV, I would be patted on the back...But because I said I am fine, they hate it.

And this is not God's will. Jesus was the perfect example of what God's will is. Nowhere did it include material riches. It involved the preaching of God's word and telling people of God's purposes.

So as long as I am not attacked here I won't be responding anymore on this thread.

Dude i touched on this same topic a couple of weeks ago about GOD and stuff. I dont need to repeat myself on this subject as many people will have their 2 cents on the matter but all i say is and what i have said before is ....God wants us to SERVE HIM the way HE WANTS to be served .... NOT the way WE THINK we should serve him...

im done.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

Without a doubt the past week or so has brought about the greatest frenzy the Dinar has ever seen. Rumors and more rumors abounding each and every day. Something is about to happen!! You can feel it in the air, the atmosphere is charged with anticipation. Too much smoke around here for there not to be a fire burning somewhere!

Today is October 25, 2010 almost every rumor and tidbit I have found pounts to this wrapping up between now and November 3, 2010, ten days from now!

The strongest rumors are that with the seating of the Government in Iraq the RV will immediately be released.

I like Sonny1's latest post of GOI seated and RV within 4 days of the completion!

Many rumors that it will coincide with our own midterm elections.

Almost all the information out there is that in the next 10 days we will either have the RV or it will begin.

With that thought in mind, could this possibly be the last ten day's of our live's as we now know them?

Could this be the last ten days that you put in five dollars of gas instead of filling up?

Could this be the last ten days that you bring lunch to work instead of eating out?

Could this be the last ten days you actually have to go to work?

Could this be the last ten days you have to clip coupons to buy groceries?

Could this be the last ten days you have to drive a car you are ashamed of?

Could this be the last ten days you dont answer the phone because it may be a bill collector?

Could this be the last ten days you sneak your own snacks into the movie theatre?

Could this be the last ten days you eat ground beef instead of steak?

Could this be the last ten days you window shop and go home empty handed?

Could this be the last ten days you want to help someone but can't?

Could this be the last ten days you are in debt?

Could this be the last ten days you see a commercial or read an article about a vacation destination and wish you could go?

Could this be the last ten days your kids need a new pair of shoes?

Could this be the last ten days you have to take crap from an inlaw about your financial status?

Could this be the last ten days you feel the need to check this web site every hour on the hour?

Could this be the last ten days you have to wait to go to the doctor or dentist because you can't afford it?

Could this be the last ten days you worry about forclosure or bankruptcy?

Could this be the last ten days you have parents that cannot make it on their social security alone?

COULD THIS BE THE LAST TEN DAYS OF OUR LIVES AS WE HAVE KNOWN THEM??

Not certain about you but I am beginning to allow myself to get just a wee bit excited!!!! Ten days and we may never be the same again. When it happens let us never forget where we have come from to arrive at our destiny!!

I GOT GOOSE BUMPS MY FRIEND.................... :bow::bow::bow: GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO RV!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :woot::twothumbs::tiphat:

Edited by He-man
  • Upvote 1

 /ˌɒstɛnˈteɪʃəs, -tən-/ Show Spelled

[os-ten-tey-shuhs, -tuhn-] Show IPA

My house is paid for and taxes are $50 dollars a YEAR...I will never be kicked out of my place or lose it.

This is the most accurate INTEL we have ever received on this site. Absolutely no one in the great USA has home taxes of just $50 bucks. Are you kidding me? That sentence speaks a thousand words about this character. We are not dealing with an adult here. Most likely a young kid who is here just to push buttons.

If you look it up, there is a society of people called TROLLS. They surf the internet, join sites, and always post negative comments to create havoc. If we ignore him, he will go away.

• Upvote 1

This is the most accurate INTEL we have ever received on this site. Absolutely no one in the great USA has home taxes of just $50 bucks. Are you kidding me? That sentence speaks a thousand words about this character. We are not dealing with an adult here. Most likely a young kid who is here just to push buttons.

If you look it up, there is a society of people called TROLLS. They surf the internet, join sites, and always post negative comments to create havoc. If we ignore him, he will go away.

Yes because EVERYONE on this site MUST be in the good ole U.S. in order to post right? So my character comes into question because I happen to live in ANOTHER COUNTRY?

In certain Mexican cities...Um...Yeah, property $50!!!!!

Shall I await your apology for assuming too much or are you just going to continue to bash and call me a troll?

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 5

Actually, I think BANE live in Tijuana or another third world town in Mexico. He made reference to being in Mex and third world in one of his posts to this thread. It is not inconceivable that he pays $50 a year for a house in TJ(if that is where he is at)...in fact, I was gonna be a smart a$$ before and say,"what, $50 a year?? Do you live in TJ or something?", before I realized he made a reference to being in Mex. And at the same time, not being prejudiced or anything like that, alot of people that are from that area are sorta...well,let's just say "uneducated". So I feel I can dismiss his ignorant attitude here. Hopefully when he makes out with this RV, he can get some proper schooling in America? You are excused for being the way you are BANE.

....and now I see he just admitted again in the previous thread to this.

Edited by hspotman
  • Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

Actually, I think BANE live in Tijuana or another third world town in Mexico. He made reference to being in Mex and third world in one of his posts to this thread. It is not inconceivable that he pays $50 a year for a house in TJ(if that is where he is at)...in fact, I was gonna be a smart a$$ before and say,"what, $50 a year?? Do you live in TJ or something?", before I realized he made a reference to being in Mex. And at the same time, not being prejudiced or anything like that, alot of people that are from that area are sorta...well,let's just say "uneducated". So I feel I can dismiss his ignorant attitude here. Hopefully when he makes out with this RV, he can get some proper schooling in America? You are excused for being the way you are BANE.

....and now I see he just admitted again in the previous thread to this.

Hello Moderators? This guy is being COMPLETELY racist with his comment of Mexicans do not have a proper education. Not being prejudiced? SURE you are!

Yeah we have some real good "Christians" on this site....Oh yes sir....It really is funny when you guys post Bible verses than turn around and be totally racist and rude like this. It really makes a person want to become one...

Ignorant attitude? Because I answered the poster's original questions? How in all that is good is that ignorant? You have taken my comments that I have a good life and continued to bash me without reason. So sorry your life is so terrible.

Talk about assumptions. I am an AMERICAN living in Mexico but thanks again for the ignorant assumption on YOUR part.

And it's funny that you consider ALL of Mexico to be in Tijuana....Talk about ignorant...

Edited by BANE
  • Upvote 4
  • Downvote 2

Bane, I think it's best you don't have children. You have bitterness to share not love.

I told everyone here I would stop replying if I wasn't getting bashed but the bashing continues. HOW exactly are they pitiful rebuttals? One guy said was lying about having $50 taxes on my property and I totally proved him wrong. HOW exactly is that pitiful? Then another says that everyone in Mexico is without an education but yet MY arguments are pitiful? Fatbob must have his head up his own giant rectum if he is siding with anyone else...

Sag, I do not ever want children. Perhaps if you read the 6 pages you wouldn't be stating it. I have already stated I don't want kids. They are too expensive, get sick all the time, and haven't you heard of a population explosion that we currently have? There are kids ROAMING the streets because too many people are having kids.

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 5

I just read this thread from start to finish...I've never read anything that shows me the incomplete aspect of posting on forums like this thread...so many assumptions being made from people that are information poor. One of the reasons I don't post much. Too much BS is created that could be avoided.

Bane, I've read between the lines and actually enjoyed your original post...had a good laugh...and actually answered the questions for myself as well...didn't come up with the same answers but the animosity being directed to you is ridiculous. I have been studying the expat possibility for me in the near future and assume that you have completed the process or found another way to exist in a 'south of the border' situation that is comfortably affordable - kudos to you and your wife!!! Would love to come and visit and share stories...although I'd rather have a steak once I get there but will bring along a case or two of 'hamburger helper' for your food storage, if that truly is your preference...I grill a mean steak though and could possibly convert you if given the chance...maybe you've just never had it prepared just right.

I loved the original post here and much of what was written is applicable to a lot of us...I fit in a lot of those categories but my hats off to Bane for sharing his situation and that he's taken advantage of every opportunity to be in a good situation in life....and for some to tell you that you can't possibly be happy....well I had a good laugh at those posts. The only council that I could give in this situation is not to engage. It becomes a lose-lose situation, especially on forums when no one ever gets out from behind their computer screens and can truly get a sense of who you are and your underlying intentions.

Great thread Rich...may all of our woes and misfortunes be delivered by a swift and "hopefully high" RV.

ciao

pegasusone

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

I personally fit 15 of "The Last Ten Days Of Our Lives" items, so this really hit home for me! I have a bad shoulder that needs fixin', I have good health insurance, but an MRI and a surgery cost a ton. In addition, my wife is expecting our fourth child (great news)! The RV is much needed in our little world. Thanks for sharing what many if not most of us are thinking!!! Great post!

• Upvote 1

I told everyone here I would stop replying if I wasn't getting bashed but the bashing continues. HOW exactly are they pitiful rebuttals? One guy said was lying about having $50 taxes on my property and I totally proved him wrong. HOW exactly is that pitiful? Then another says that everyone in Mexico is without an education but yet MY arguments are pitiful? Fatbob must have his head up his own giant rectum if he is siding with anyone else...

Sag, I do not ever want children. Perhaps if you read the 6 pages you wouldn't be stating it. I have already stated I don't want kids. They are too expensive, get sick all the time, and haven't you heard of a population explosion that we currently have? There are kids ROAMING the streets because too many people are having kids.

Exactly, you ask? Read through the posts you have written on this thread and that is exactly what I am talking about. I don't have a problem with you but just leave it alone and who cares if someone does not agree with you and bashes you. In the grand scheme of things, does it really matter what people on this site think of you?

• Upvote 3

MAYBE THE REASON SO MANY OF US ARE EMOTIONAL ABOUT THIS IS BECASUE MANY OF US ARE LEADING LIVES OF DESPARATE TIMES. THIS INVESTMENT IS A CHANCE OF A BETTER LIFE FOR MANY. IT SOUNDS LIKE YOU DON'T HAVE MUCH RIDING ON THIS OR IN OTHER WORDS , YOU SEEM TO BE WELL OFF FINANCIALLY SO IT'S NO BIG DEAL TO YOU. THUS THE COLD CALLOUS WAY YOU COME ACROSS

The assessment is absolutely incorrect. I struggle to get by day by day same as everyone else. Same bills, same responsibilities, same worries. The difference is I have traded commodity futures,

stocks, options, etc. for many years and I have had to restructure the way I think for my very survival in the markets. I have learned that the more emotional attachment there is in a trade, the more likely it is that I am going to screw it up. The fact is that it is a SPECULATION and that there is no way there is a guaranteed outcome. Yes many are desperate for this to occur and yes that is understandable as there is not much better avenues available for Joe Six-Pack to break free from the mundane grinding existence of working for someone else. So if I seem cold, callous, and like I don't have much riding on the success of this investment, then remember that I have spent many years developing the ability to completely remove emotion from investment dealings like this. You put your emotion on the line, and there is a very good chance you will eventually get hit very hard and it is not going to be pleasant. That is what is meant by "REALLY ACCEPTING THE RISK". I am a trader and that is the way I think. This investment is like any other investment...I carefully investigate the risk, the possible reward, how long could it potentially take to come to fruition, and will I wait long enough for it to happen? Then I either do it or I don't. I did. The risk / reward is incredible and the risk is minimal. This is an incredible opportunity really a no-brainer. But saying that and seeing many just get sloppy with their emotions is just silly.

Cold and callous?!? Thanks for the compliment! For a non-trader to say that, means a lot!

• Upvote 1

Thanks for your post commtrd... it helps us to realize that there are those in this country who are still upwardly mobile and possibly without children and family who depend on them. It's so easy to take the path of the Buddha when there is no one depending on you for food. I say this not to bash you, but as a statement of fact. I know of a couple of who gave everything they own to an ashram in India. They moved there and now live there. But their children were already grown and the family in good shape financially. I sometimes wonder if I would be able to do the same thing and give all attachment up to money, family and country. I don't think I would or could.

You're right... the emotional attachment is incredible. These are good people who feel desperate in light of the tanking of the American dream. I'm glad it's just another trade to you. For you, this will have minimal impact on you emotionally. You are not innocent or idealistic. The concept of struggling to pay the bills AND put food on the table doesn't come into the equation, does it?

What this shows is that things have gotten so bad for so many people that this speculation has taken on a greater life for many on this forum. It is still speculation, and therefore there is a great chance that we will all be sorely disappointed. But while there is still hope that this could make many people more comfortable and allow many people to take their families with them on a new adventure, the idealism wins out.

I applaud your ability to remain so detached. Please allow the rest of us to help each other through deeply difficult times.

Blessings and Gods peace be with you! :hug:

I will wholeheartedly agree that this country has been very badly mismanaged to the point there is a real danger that the American dream may one day be nothing more than a fading dream. I pray each day that the RV does occur and that all those who really do depend on the occurrence becoming reality are able to partake of their blessings. The concept of paying my bills and putting food on the table is not foreign to me. On the other hand, I really hate to see so many who are putting themselves in a position to be hurt really badly emotionally if the RV does not go for whatever reason (and I do believe that it will eventually happen). As for me, when it happens, I would dearly like to move to Costa Rica and surf, fish, do my art and photography, and of course trade futures! Otherwise, it will just take a lot longer to get there...but I will not fret about it because it won't make it happen any faster or more reliably and does not help me mentally either.

• Upvote 1

I will wholeheartedly agree that this country has been very badly mismanaged to the point there is a real danger that the American dream may one day be nothing more than a fading dream. I pray each day that the RV does occur and that all those who really do depend on the occurrence becoming reality are able to partake of their blessings. The concept of paying my bills and putting food on the table is not foreign to me. On the other hand, I really hate to see so many who are putting themselves in a position to be hurt really badly emotionally if the RV does not go for whatever reason (and I do believe that it will eventually happen). As for me, when it happens, I would dearly like to move to Costa Rica and surf, fish, do my art and photography, and of course trade futures! Otherwise, it will just take a lot longer to get there...but I will not fret about it because it won't make it happen any faster or more reliably and does not help me mentally either.

comm-where are you going when you go to Costa? Have you been there before, if so, where? I went surfing there for three weeks back in '01,got some sick waves! Surfed the whole west coast from Montepalo to Witches Rock. Got the best waves on the west coast at Dominical but had the most fun at Mal Pais. Then ended our trip with 5 days at Salsa Bravo in the Caribbean. By far the best surf trip I've ever been on. I'm sure you have been there before, just wondering where your favorite spot is?

Edited by hspotman
  • Upvote 1

My favorite spot was up by witches rock and all up and down south of Nicaragua. Paddled through witches rock what a trip! I was fortunate to bump into a guy who is a real estate developer from south Florida and he ahd a land cruiser and thought it was novel that a kid from Texas just showed up with two boards and not much else. So I paid my way in diesel etc. and got to trip up and down the pacific coast from Panama to Nicaragua. We picked up the governor's son from the Guanacaste province and he got us in to the national park there (during the rainy season we had it all to ourselves) so we got to surf black sand beaches all up and down there. Just the trip of a lifetime. I fell in love with the country; if I go back again I am not coming back to the united states.

And you know one of the best parts of the whole trip was when we went to an orphanage in Nicaragua and took those kids food and clean water. They just freaked out! It was heartbreaking to see those kids living like that. I got an education on that trip that I will never ever forget and thank that guy over and over for what he showed me. I wish I had a couple million dollars to buy dinar with just so I could help kids like those who were literally living in the dirt and with absolutely nothing. It is more blessed to give than to receive and this RV will be a blessing that will certainly be shared.

And it won't hurt my feelings at all to go slide a few every day in my backyard point break / beach break! ;0)

• Upvote 4