Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

US/DINAR where are you?

splicer09

In 2005 I made a purchase from US/DINAR. They had offices in Chicago and San Diego. This summer I went online to purchase more dinars and US/DINAR web site was gone. I have made many attempts to locate them but have had no luck. I was looking for someone who may be able to enlighten me as to where US/DINAR went. Maybe they merged with someone or just called it quits. Any information would be greatly appreciated. GO RV!!!!!

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

I would call the business registration office in IL or CA and ask them if this business is still operating. They could have registered a dba or closed the business. You could also inquire as to why the business was closed if it was...

Then I would take every single dinar you have and check them for each security feature. There really isn't any other way to check them unless you had them sent away for verification unless you found a dealer who has the delarue machine who is willing to check them for you maybe in exchange for the purchase of some of their dinars for sale.

?? I don't know. Just some ideas :)

• Upvote 4

In 2005 I made a purchase from US/DINAR. They had offices in Chicago and San Diego. This summer I went online to purchase more dinars and US/DINAR web site was gone. I have made many attempts to locate them but have had no luck. I was looking for someone who may be able to enlighten me as to where US/DINAR went. Maybe they merged with someone or just called it quits. Any information would be greatly appreciated. GO RV!!!!!

I dont buy from them an mammaw doesnt either so search for them who cares

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 2

Gee thanks tsw. Just another mindless dolt who can't stick to a topic. Useless person with useless info..we didn't want you in mich. Anyway

Thanks navychic. I have verified my dinars and they are ligit. However my step father and I wish to find US/DINAR for records only. My step father never received any proof of purchase. He feels it could be an issue.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 24

Gee thanks tsw. Just another mindless dolt who can't stick to a topic. Useless person with useless info..we didn't want you in mich. Anyway

Thanks navychic. I have verified my dinars and they are ligit. However my step father and I wish to find US/DINAR for records only. My step father never received any proof of purchase. He feels it could be an issue.

Then your best bet is to contact those states and inquire about the business and gather whatever info they will give you. You should be able to get the owners name/phone number or the name/number of the authorized person who closed the business.

If the company was legit and just couldn't manage to keep the business open, hopefully they kept all documents for their records (as a smart owner would for tax purposes).

• Upvote 3

Thanks ohiotom. Feedback is greatly appreciated. My dinars are good as well.

Thanks again navychic. That does appear to be my only option if they did go out of business..by the way are u still enlisted or are u out now? I served 6yrs in Norfolk and Grotten.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

Thanks ohiotom. Feedback is greatly appreciated. My dinars are good as well.

Thanks again navychic. That does appear to be my only option if they did go out of business..by the way are u still enlisted or are u out now? I served 6yrs in Norfolk and Grotten.

Medically Retired by USN in 2004. So they still have 100% power over me. LOL I did some time at Dam Neck, my favorite place ever. Basically 2 miles of beach with no people/tourists. Beautiful. But I'm sure you know ;)

proof of purchase? maybe but i doubt it. If the currency will run through a delarue machine what difference does it make where you got it? Its worth whatever its worth and either they can honor it or you can go to another place.

iraq

• Upvote 1

proof of purchase? maybe but i doubt it. If the currency will run through a delarue machine what difference does it make where you got it? Its worth whatever its worth before or after RV and the place that you choose to exchange, they can either honor it or you can go to another place.

People get all crazy about the currency like they are going to slap conditions down but i dont see that....if a country puts any conditions down on their currency then other countries aren't going want to deal with them. Iraq will have an internationally traded currency....its no different than odd ball dollar bills...banks will take them because they are still valid...that cash represents that countries debt that they are bound to HONOR!!

Even if this dinar dealer is out of business maybe you can look up who owned the domain and start there?

also, u should apologize to mammaw.

• Upvote 2

We ,at DV do try to be as pleasant as we can with newbies and all others. You have to give respect ,to get respect. So mammaw was trying to add a little help. Well here is some help from me STICK THIS IN YOUR TOPIC YOU RUDE BAS----D!

I totally agree!!! You don't have to be a bully here. Common courtesy is appreciated. Did you think mawmaw was trying to hurt you? Sheesh!! Parents really need to do better IMO.

• Upvote 4

Thanks mammaw but that was not my question. I know where to buy but wanted to know about US/DINAR. You gave no valuable feedback. Why post if you can't stick to the topic.

Read more:

How is this sticking to the topic? You can't go by your own rude rules? Oh I get it the rules only apply to you....if you want them to! Grow the He!! up! or stay off here, we won't miss you![/size][/size]

• Upvote 8
  • Downvote 2

I think you had a reason for asking, IE: short/long term capital gains and/or proff of purchase to authorities.

You said any information would be greatly appreciated (without giving the reason for the request) and you received information, just not what you wanted.

Since you didn't get what you wanted, you slammed the person who was trying to help you!

Selfish!!! Try thinking before you post and respond. There really is no reason for anyone here to help you other than good intentions, and I think you may have just lost the reason for any of us to have them for you!!

Good Luck.

WBC

• Upvote 3

hahahaaha!!!....this guys just mad because didnt get his own little authenticy certification..awwww poor baby.....i got a spare one for ya in my closed next to the shoebox full of REAL DINAR lol....

LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I have a few EXTRA CERTIFICATES TOO........... :lmao::lmao::lmao: :

Edited by He-man