Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

The start of the RV......

keepmwlknfny

OK....this is from an article I found back in Febuary about the whole deleting the zeros process and about it starting at the end of the year......the reason Im making this post is because of the current happenings over in Iraq that have gone down in the past couple of weeks.....I REALLY believe we are at the end of this ride and this article confirms to me that we are about to see it start to happen in front of our eyes.....took me a minute to put two and two together because I was thinking about the TV shows that have been blacked out to everyone outside the country.....we all have been wondering that if this was just a board discussion about the benefits and how things COULD happen then why in the world would they black it out to anyone watching from outside Iraq.....well then after going back and reading this article (notice the part that I enlarged about them saying a "media event" would happen before they start the process to inform the public) a light bulb went off in my head!!! No wonder they hid it from everyone......its not a panel discussion.....I believe its a whole lot more then that and thats why they blacked it out!!! This article to me confirms our thoughts and theories about the whole cover up.....seems to me they are about to start this RV anyday now.......anyone else agree after reading this???? Of course I could be wrong...... :lol::lol: Buuuuutttttt this article being written 8 months or so earlier is pretty damn convincing of whats about to come...........LETS GETR DONE!!!!

February 10, 2010

Two currencies coexist together and gradual replacement

Central Bank (time): Delete the zeros start end of the year

BAGHDAD - Ahmed Saleh Khyoun

CBI begins the end of the year and gradually replace the currency now in circulation a new currency which zeroes deleted within the strategy to reform the monetary system started in 2005.

Bank consultant and announced the appearance of Mohammed Saleh told (time) on that (the bank has completed 50 percent of a strategy switch in and out, delete the zeros of the nominal value of the new currency while retaining the cash value and purchasing power), said that (the replacement process will be gradually and spontaneously high and without fanfare, as will be There are two currencies to trade at the same time go hand in hand), but (that the purchasing power of the new currency will remain fixed).

Saleh said (there are multiple advantages of this strategy, including ease of trading between the citizens and facilitate the work of banks, counting, sorting, and stand on the counterfeit currency and to facilitate transactions of the citizens with the banks on the deposits and withdrawals in addition to facilitating the process of monetary reform after hitting a currency issued in circulation now 25 trillion dinars, while in 1990 was about 25 billion dinars and this in itself calls for the deletion of zeros).

In the answer to a question by (time) whether the Central Bank has set a deadline for the replacement of the currency said (we did not define this ceiling until now that the matter is still under study and the reality of work at that time will decide how long the replacement process).

Responding to another question about the Iraqi currency held abroad and how to replace it "(The right of a citizen is to remove the $ 200 thousand dinars and he could replace it like any ordinary citizen here in Iraq, either from abroad, the banks in the States would be responsible to us of the assets of our currency, too), He pointed out that (a media campaign will precede and guide the process in order to raise public awareness of the importance of this and that our banks and our will all be ready to provide all facilities to the citizens and emphasize once again that the process does not affect absolute quiet in the market also ...

(note that many countries replaced their currency and benefit from their experiences in this area, including Turkey, Russia, Brazil and others).

Note ~ NOT A LOP ~

The following statements mentioned in the following articles are indirectly saying that all Iraqi Dinars with 3 0's will be Removed from Circulation. That would mean that the 25,000, 10,000, 5,000 and 1,000 dinar notes will, over time (gradually), be taken out of circulation. This is Not a lop. Time will be given to trade in the higher notes for smaller notes and eventually the higher notes will no longer be used and will be Phased out Completly. Also Iraq is in its own category apart from Turkey, Russia, Brazil and others that actually lopped.

Here is the link with alot more articles about Iraq currency and no lop - http://articlesofinterest-kelley.blogspot.com/2010/02/positive-links-to-articles-relating-to.html

Just wondering,how will we know when the currency reaches the top . When will we know when to cash in if its going to be gradual process?I'm new to this.

The gradual process will be when the lower denominations are introduced and people will be able to turn in the larger notes (1,000, 10,000 25,000) for the smaller notes and as the larger notes are taken in by the banks they will be destroyed and eventually only the smaller denomination notes will remain in circulation.

Oh dear lord!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm Italian and I need to know where you are so I can give you a big hug!!!! and a kiss on both cheeks!!

thank you for this post!

Carla

Carla, nice to meet you. I am Italian myself, I mean born and living in Italy, even though I travelled all over the world and very much to the US which I do love. I wish you the Best.

Keep, I agree that this whole talk show thingy has a suspicious feel to it. However, if they actually did show it in country why haven't we been given any intel about it, you know "boots on the ground", veryy credible source, or just a family member that is actually there? It seems we should have heard something about it if it was big news. On a positive note, based on the posts lately, it does feel like something's up. I hope it's the RRRRRVVVVVVVV!!!!!

Well honestly you would be surprised to what the troops do and do not have access to over there.....not all are in areas where they can watch the local TV stations whenever they please.....Have talked to many over there that do not have open access to much....not even to the citizens themselves....especially with the troop withdrawl we have a lot less people on the ground not to mention they are not running combat missions anymore....we have taken the step back approach now so we arent really all up in their business as what we were....but there were some members in chat on one of those days it was to air and they said they were watching it, and at the same time others that were tuned in outside the country were shown a completely different program. So its not going to be easy to 100% confirm what was shown but with all the attention they recieved on it and the fact they changed times of the airing a couple times, rescheduled, admitted they showed it weeks before on the 8th and then come to find out they blacked it out again on the 22nd, something is def up....if it was a simple panel discussion and nothing really of importance I really dont see why they would try to cover it up like they did ya know?

• Upvote 3

With all the other news out there surrounding their government, as well as the current currency crisis around the globe, i feel they thought this would be a good time to try sneaking it in. Hence all the mass confusion with all of the conflicting articles.

• Upvote 1

With all the other news out there surrounding their government, as well as the current currency crisis around the globe, i feel they thought this would be a good time to try sneaking it in. Hence all the mass confusion with all of the conflicting articles.

That is true.....they snuck it in perfectly the weekend of the 8th....right under our noses.....but we caught on to them after that.....it would be perfect timing seeing as how there is so many other things going on and most of the attention is appointed towards the formation of the govt.....but they arent sneaky enough for us Dinar investors!! :lol: We are watching them like a hawk!!!

KEEP : The most telling three words. REMOVED FROM CIRCULATION!

Good point!! More along the lines of gradual removal rather then changing the entire currency....I think thats what most people neglect to see is the fact that they arent stating they are going to replace the entire currency and start over....its always saying "removing from circulation".......We dont have ANYTHING to worry about....we just need to be patient at this point and like scooter said.... "let the market come to us" because in fact it will.....but only to us that are patient enough to reap the reward!!! STAY THIRSTY MY FRIENDS!!

I remember this article also months ago and yes, a light bulb went off!! Thanks for posting this again, much appreciated. It does appear really strange that they're calling it a "panel discussion" ---GO RI/RV!!! Remember "IT'S A MAD, MAD, MAD MAD, WORLD", LOL. :rolleyes:

Well honestly you would be surprised to what the troops do and do not have access to over there.....not all are in areas where they can watch the local TV stations whenever they please.....Have talked to many over there that do not have open access to much....not even to the citizens themselves....especially with the troop withdrawl we have a lot less people on the ground not to mention they are not running combat missions anymore....we have taken the step back approach now so we arent really all up in their business as what we were....but there were some members in chat on one of those days it was to air and they said they were watching it, and at the same time others that were tuned in outside the country were shown a completely different program. So its not going to be easy to 100% confirm what was shown but with all the attention they recieved on it and the fact they changed times of the airing a couple times, rescheduled, admitted they showed it weeks before on the 8th and then come to find out they blacked it out again on the 22nd, something is def up....if it was a simple panel discussion and nothing really of importance I really dont see why they would try to cover it up like they did ya know?

Now, you're gettin' it, Keeps, buddy! Hitting it right on the screws!

Maynard

Hey Keep!

My Wife & I, like many here at DV, have been reading the posts of several of the more respected posters and were patiently waiting for your insight.More often than not, your posts (along with a miniaml few) are insightful, inspiring, humorous (to put it mildly) and for lack of better vernacular full of deep pontification. This time is no different - we take this time to offer our appreciation for the many posts,smiles and moments of medicinal truth that you, Scooter,Phoenix, Pourit, Med, Zantac, ChiefV, & yes Adam have selflessly given to the supporters of this site.

As we face the sunrise of the dawning of a new today, we humbly offer our thanks to each of you. We ask for the favor of God our Father, Christ our Redeemer and Man our Brother to rest upon the sojourn of your spirit, mind and soul; the footsteps of your family and loved ones and the generations to come, for the countless hours spent researching, examining, deciphering and analyzing all the articles, "intel", trades and the like. For installing the hope of a better day and a brighter future all based on the common sense decision of purchasing currency - WE SAY THANK YOU!

May the possession of wealth remind us that prosperity is the presipice for spontaneous acts of kindness...

Williamjr

Hebrews 11:1

• Upvote 6

Hey Keep!

My Wife & I, like many here at DV, have been reading the posts of several of the more respected posters and were patiently waiting for your insight.More often than not, your posts (along with a miniaml few) are insightful, inspiring, humorous (to put it mildly) and for lack of better vernacular full of deep pontification. This time is no different - we take this time to offer our appreciation for the many posts,smiles and moments of medicinal truth that you, Scooter,Phoenix, Pourit, Med, Zantac, ChiefV, & yes Adam have selflessly given to the supporters of this site.

As we face the sunrise of the dawning of a new today, we humbly offer our thanks to each of you. We ask for the favor of God our Father, Christ our Redeemer and Man our Brother to rest upon the sojourn of your spirit, mind and soul; the footsteps of your family and loved ones and the generations to come, for the countless hours spent researching, examining, deciphering and analyzing all the articles, "intel", trades and the like. For installing the hope of a better day and a brighter future all based on the common sense decision of purchasing currency - WE SAY THANK YOU!

May the possession of wealth remind us that prosperity is the presipice for spontaneous acts of kindness...

Williamjr

Hebrews 11:1

Well thank you for your words of kindness.....I try to do anything and everything I can to help the cause here.....we are all here for the same reason ya know?

• Upvote 3

Keep, I agree that this whole talk show thingy has a suspicious feel to it. However, if they actually did show it in country why haven't we been given any intel about it, you know "boots on the ground", veryy credible source, or just a family member that is actually there? It seems we should have heard something about it if it was big news. On a positive note, based on the posts lately, it does feel like something's up. I hope it's the RRRRRVVVVVVVV!!!!!

Just as I suspected it did air......and it was blacked out to people out of the country....someone has it posted in forums with a link to only small "clips" of the show.....and in the e-mail they sent the station they were so curious as to how anyone outside the country was watching it. LOL As if they knew they blacked it out on purpose.....but seeing as how they are only small clips of the show I can bet you anything good was probly cut out and will not be posted......So it is officially confirmed that they have aired the show many times to people inside the country.....dont need any boots on ground to confirm this "rumor" anymore.....hang on people and be patient.....this shouldnt run too much longer into this year before we see some action.....STAY THIRSTY MY FRIENDS!!!

• Upvote 1

Great catch ... I remember it now that you've mentioned it ... but had forgotten it. Great job.

My "boots on the ground" is a contract firefighter who has explained to me what you are explaining here about limited access ... besides, watching Al Jazira broadcasts and the like very often, is not only frowned upon but noted! Mine is so deep into the compound with the major brass that he gets very little intel. I usually send stuff to him!

However, he was telling his wife that there were huge big screens all over the cities for something (he didn't know, couldn't confirm, and didn't hear what). Later it was reported that this was a "pay channel" etc ... welllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll, apparently someone wanted everyone to see the broadcast.

I've no idea whether they've seen it or not ... not speculating. I just wanted you to know that the mechanism for the broadcast was in place BEFORE October 15th ... I have an email in to him now to see if they are still up.

Peace

Doc31

• Upvote 2

I think we should start a Nation wide write in campaign for Keepm for congress. cool.gif

:lol: That could be scary!! But on the other hand.........that could be the bestest idea EVER!! I could get a lot done for us!!! But there might be some really, really, really high people walking around when Im done.... lol hint hint......that would be my first plan of action!!! Ya Dig?!?!? But you can bet your arse Id be traveling over to Shabs house and have a nice little chit chat about our little RV.....Im sure I could persuade him by offering to fix his car for free and get him a hook up on buying a new one :lol::lol: YEA RIGHT!!!

• Upvote 1

Great catch ... I remember it now that you've mentioned it ... but had forgotten it. Great job.

My "boots on the ground" is a contract firefighter who has explained to me what you are explaining here about limited access ... besides, watching Al Jazira broadcasts and the like very often, is not only frowned upon but noted! Mine is so deep into the compound with the major brass that he gets very little intel. I usually send stuff to him!

However, he was telling his wife that there were huge big screens all over the cities for something (he didn't know, couldn't confirm, and didn't hear what). Later it was reported that this was a "pay channel" etc ... welllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll, apparently someone wanted everyone to see the broadcast.

I've no idea whether they've seen it or not ... not speculating. I just wanted you to know that the mechanism for the broadcast was in place BEFORE October 15th ... I have an email in to him now to see if they are still up.

Peace

Doc31

Wow!!! Thanks Doc31......even more supporting evidence for this post......hahaha those little buggers cant keep us out of the loop!! We are watching them like a hawk!!! If they had those screens up all over, especially before the 15th....which would support the fact that they showed it on the 8th, I dont know about you guys but I would say this has been pretty supportive evidence of this "media campaign" to inform the citizens of what they plan on doing with the currency.....now if we can only get someone that can understand arabic to fully understand what they were saying.....Doc31, is there anyway you can find out exactly what was said to the public???