Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

RECIPE SECTION

DaveH

The best Pralines

Original recipe makes 20 servings Change Servings

1 1/2 cups toasted pecans

1 1/2 cups white sugar

3/8 cup butter

3/4 cup brown sugar

1/2 cup milk

1 teaspoon vanilla extract

Check All Add to Shopping List

Directions

Line a baking sheet with aluminum foil.

In large saucepan over medium heat, combine pecans, sugar, butter, brown sugar, milk and vanilla. Heat to between 234 and 240 degrees F (112 to 116 degrees C), or until a small amount of syrup dropped into cold water forms a soft ball that flattens when removed from the water and placed on a flat surface.

Drop by spoonfuls onto prepared baking sheet. Let cool completely.

Sometime, a simple recipe turns out to be on the top of any list !!!!

Made this recipe one year on a hunting trip and it came out so good, we have to do it often now!!!!

Wild meat can be replaced by any meat!!

MINCE MOOSE MEAT with TOMATO

this recipe is crazy !!

Ingredient:

2 tablespoons olive oil

1 lbs ground moose or deer or beef

1 medium green onion chopped

1 large clove garlic, finely chopped

8 large potatoes

1 large can cubed tomato drained

1 can beef consommé

2 teaspoon tomato paste

½ teaspoon thyme

1 teaspoon of Oregano

2 large tbsp butter

A pinch of Nutmeg

½ cup milk or cream of your choice

Put the potatoes in foil and bake for 1 hr at 350 F

In a good skillet, sauté onion and garlic in olive oil for 4 minutes.

Then put the ground meat, risottos leave for a few minutes ...

Add the contents of the can consommé ...

Add the drained tomatoes with tomato paste ...

Add the oregano and thyme.....Salt and pepper if you want !!

Cook over medium heat for 20 minutes.

When the potatoes are cooked, peal then mash.

Add milk or cream and butter as well, add pinch of nutmeg.

Put the minced meat in a baking dish. ... Over the meat spread the potatoes, I use a cake frosting bag with the tip of your choice

Bake for 20 minutes or until potatoes are golden ... ..

Serve with a good red wine and hot crusty bread (Garlic butter on bread fits very well)

Bon appetito!!!

Enjoy!!!

SNOOZ ;)

p1010688g.jpg

p1010689j.jpg

• Upvote 1

My kids ask for this every week it seems... They love it and so does the family. I double it and it never goes to waste.

Delicious Ham and Potato Soup

3 1/2 cups peeled and diced potatoes

1/3 cup diced celery

1/3 cup finely chopped onion

3/4 cup diced cooked ham

3 1/4 cups water

2 tablespoons chicken bouillon granules

1/2 teaspoon salt, or to taste

1 teaspoon ground white or black pepper, or to taste

5 tablespoons butter

5 tablespoons all-purpose flour

2 cups milk

Directions

1.Combine the potatoes, celery, onion, ham and water in a stockpot. Bring to a boil, then cook over medium heat until potatoes are tender, about 10 to 15 minutes. Stir in the chicken bouillon, salt and pepper.

2.In a separate saucepan, melt butter over medium-low heat. Whisk in flour with a fork, and cook, stirring constantly until thick, about 1 minute. Slowly stir in milk as not to allow lumps to form until all of the milk has been added. Continue stirring over medium-low heat until thick, 4 to 5 minutes.

3.Stir the milk mixture into the stockpot, and cook soup until heated through. Serve immediately.

Top with some cheese, bacon bits and chives......... YUM

Hint : If you like your potato soup a little thicker stir in a cup of instant potatoes.

God Bless

bodeen

• Upvote 1

• 4 months later...

Quicker than rice krispie treats and tastier than Reese's:

481287_430975236996008_34552179_n.jpg

3 cups corn flakes, crushed
1 cup crunchy peanut butter
1/2 cup sugar
1/2 cup white corn syrup
6 ounces chocolate chips

Directions:

1 Heat peanut butter, sugar and corn syrup over low heat to melt. Stir in cereal.

2 Pat into a 8x8 lightly greased pan. (I line my pan with foil and then lightly spray it. When it is time to cut them, the foil lifts right out.).

3 Melt chocolate chips over low heat or in the microwave and spread over top. Cool until firm

Snickers Salad:

420172_430811467012385_778211807_n.jpg

Snickers Salad:

1 box vanilla instant pudding,

1 cup milk,

1 container cool whip,

8 green apples diced,

6 snickers candy bars chopped into chunks Mix the milk and pudding,

fold in cool whip.

Let set up in refrigerator for at least 1 hour,

add apples and candy bar

Heavenly Hash:

417501_430810903679108_400830944_n.jpg

Original recipe makes 12 servings Change Servings

1 1/2 cups water

3/4 cup uncooked white rice

2 cups crushed pineapple, drained

1 (10.5 ounce) package miniature marshmallows

1 (4 ounce) jar maraschino cherries, halved

1 cup heavy cream

1/2 cup confectioners' sugar, or to taste

Check All Add to Shopping List

Directions

In a saucepan bring water to a boil.

Add rice and stir.

Reduce heat, cover and simmer for 20 minutes.

Cool completely.
In a large bowl, combine rice, pineapple, marshmallows, cherries and about 1 tablespoon cherry juice.

In a chilled bowl, whip the cream until peaks form.

Fold in confectioners sugar.

Fold whipped cream into rice mixture.

Refrigerate for 2 hours.

Soda Pop Ice Cream:

398792_430808047012727_42124621_n.jpg

You basically just choose your favorite soda (2 liters),

add a 14 oz. can of sweetened condensed milk (could be fat free),

throw it in an ice cream maker,

turn it on and 30 minutes later you have a creamy blend of deliciousness.

The variations are endless,

like Sunkist for a dreamsicle taste or Rootbeer float.

This is seriously fool proof.

Reeses Overload Cake

48168_181210338699748_1520418991_n.jpg+

2 sticks butter
1 cup of SKIPPY peanut butter
6 eggs
2 tsp. vanilla
3 cups sugar
2 cups flour 
2 teaspoons baking powder

Melt butter and Skippy peanut butter in microwave. Put in mixer and add sugar and mix well. Add eggs and vanilla and continue to blend. Then mix in flour and baking powder. Divide into 2 pans. Bake approx 35 mins. Cool completely. I like to freeze the cooled layers for easier frosting.

Crustless Cheesecake portion:

1 stick softened butter
1/2 cup granulated sugar
2- 8 oz packages cream cheese, softened
1 1/2 oz. package cook and serve vanilla pudding
2 eggs
1 teaspoons baking powder
2 melted Hershey Bars
1/2 cup melted Ghirardelli bittersweet chips, melted

Preheat oven to 325 degrees. Grease ONE 9" pan with shortening, line the pan with parchment and then grease the parchment. Lightly butter the pan and Set aside.

Cream butter and sugar. Add cream cheese a little at a time until smooth. Scrape bowl down and beat again on medium speed, adding eggs one at a time. Add remaining ingredients. Mix again until smooth. Pour in pan. Smooth batter with offset spatula and bake for 50-55 mins. Cheesecake will puff up during baking, then it will deflate when taken out of the oven. Do not turn out cheesecake when finished baking. Put directly in the freezer, and leave until frozen solid. Remove for assembly.

Peanut Butter Frosting

4 cups confectioner's sugar
1 cup SKIPPY peanut butter
2 tablespoons soft butter
1 teaspoon vanilla
few tablespoons of milk

Beat peanut butter, butter, vanilla and 2 cups of powdered sugar. SLOWLY add rest of sugar and then the milk until the desired consistency to spread on. Add milk slowly. Beat on high till fluffy!

Chocolate frosting:

1/2 cup + 6 tablespoons cocoa powder 
3/4 cup confectioners' sugar 
1/2 cup heavy cream 
1/2 cup unsalted butter, very soft 
dash salt 
1 cups confectioners' sugar 
1 teaspoon vanilla 

Heat cream in microwave and pour in mixer with cocoa powder and 3/4 cup confectioners. Mix well. Add butter, salt, 1 cup confectioners, vanilla and whip on high. Set aside.

Split chocolate frosting between one peanut butter blondie top and the top of the chocolate cheesecake. Layer it: pb blondie/choc frosting, chocolate cheesecake/frosting/pb blondie. Frost entire cake in pb frosting. Push peanut butter chip and dark chocolate chips into the sides and top with 8 chopped peanut butter cups. keep chilled!!!

Roasted Brussel Sprouts with honey and pecans:

604123_181176618703120_162122628_n.jpg

1 package of fresh brussel Sprouts
2 tablespoons olive oil
Kosher Salt and ground pepper
1 tablespoon butter
1 tablespoon honey
1/4 cup chopped pecans

Preheat oven to 400 degrees. 

Start by slicing the ends off of each sprout and cutting them in half. Drizzle on about 2 tablespoons of olive oil, just enough to coat each sprout. Toss in a good-sized pinch of kosher salt and ground pepper. Gently stir the sprouts to coat them in oil, but be careful not to stir too vigorously as to break them apart. Turn the sprout out on to a cookie sheet lined with non-stick aluminum foil. Roast at 400 degrees for about 20 to 30 minutes, using a spatula to turn them half way through cooking.

While they're roasting, add 1 tablespoon of butter to a small saucepan, followed by 1 tablespoon honey. Warm the honey butter on low heat until combined. 

Add 1/4 cup of chopped pecans to a small cookie sheet and roast them along with the sprouts for about 4 to 5 minutes until they are perfectly roasted. 

Remove the sprouts and pour on the honey butter and top with the pecans and gently toss.

Carrot Cake with Cream Cheese Frosting:

Tansy-looking-out-door-Carrot-Cake-030.j

Moist and delicious, carrot cake is one of my families all time favorite cakes. To keep it simple, I made it in a bundt pan and just added a halo of decadent cream cheese and toasted pecan frosting right on top.

This is more of a cake that also has fresh shredded carrots in it, rather than carrot cake in its pure form. That’s because in addition to carrots you can add just about anything to it. I tossed in some coconut, pecans and pineapple.

Tansy-looking-out-door-Carrot-Cake-008.j

This recipe makes a dense but very moist cake that just gets better the day after its baked.

Tansy-looking-out-door-Carrot-Cake-015.j

It’s not a fussy cake, more of a toss it all in and stir cake, yet another reason to love it!

Bundt cakes are perfect in their simplicity.

Tansy-looking-out-door-Carrot-Cake-032.j

The frosting is just that good old cream cheese frosting I bet you've made one million times before, but add a little toasted pecans and fresh vanilla and it’s out of this world good.

Here’s the recipe

3  1/4 cups all-purpose flour

2 teaspoons baking powder

1 teaspoon baking soda

2  1/4 ground cinnamon

3 large eggs plus 2 yolks

1 teaspoon kosher salt

1 cup sugar

1  1/4 cup light brown sugar

2 teaspoon vanilla extract

2  1/2 cups fresh grated carrots

3/4 cup shredded coconut

1 cup pineapple cut into 1/2 inch sections

1  3/4 cup vegetable oil

1/2 cup chopped pecans toasted

*to toast pecans, run them into your 350′ oven on a cookie sheet for about 5 minutes or until toasty brown and fragrant*

preheat oven to 350′

Add flour, baking powder, baking soda,cinnamon and salt to a medium size mixing bowl

To another medium size mixing bowl add eggs, egg yolks, oil, and sugars. Whisk until well blended and light.

Pour the egg mixture into the flour bowl and gently stir together until blended then add the carrots, coconut, pineapple and nuts. Stir until blended.

Pour the batter into a buttered and floured bundt pan and bake at 350′ for about 45 minutes. Start testing at the 35 minute mark for doneness by inserting a wooden stick (I use one of those cheap chopsticks from the take away). With all those rich eggs it might a little longer than 45 minutes.

Cream cheese icing

1 stick unsalted butter room temp

8 oz cream cheese room temp

1  3/4 cups confectioner’s (powdered) sugar

seeds from 1 vanilla bean or 2 teaspoons vanilla extract

With a hand-held mixer, blend the above ingredients until light and fluffy

gently fold in 1/4 cup toasted pecans until well blended

http://thewannabecountrygirl.com/

• Upvote 1

fried+pork+chops+and+gravy+2.jpg

Fried Pork Chops & Country Gravy
6-8 bone-in pork chops
Salt & pepper
1 1/2 cups flour
Vegetable oil
3-4 cups water, divided

Pour enough vegetable oil in a large frying pan to coat the bottom (about an 1/8 of an inch deep). Heat oil on medium-high heat until hot.

Add flour (all-purpose or self rising can be used) to a pie plate or other deep-sided dish; set aside. Season pork chops liberally with salt and pepper then dredge in flour. Shake all excess flour off of each chop. Set flour aside.

I know it seems odd to use only salt and pepper but, when it comes to these old-school country recipes, I really just like to stick to the basics. I seriously doubt Nanny was throwing around the garlic or oregano back in her day when frying up pork chops.

Cook chops (in batches – do not overcrowd the pan) in hot oil until golden brown on each side. Try not to flip the chops before they have browned or some of the breading could stick to the pan. Once all the chops have been cooked, set aside and keep warm until ready to serve.

Pour off all but 1/4 cup of pan drippings leaving all the bits of goodness in the pan (I usually just eyeball this but if you’re unsure, simply pour off all the oil in the pan then measure 1/4 cup and add back to the pan. Of the remaining flour used to coat the chops, measure 1/4 cup and add to the hot oil. Whisk the flour and oil together and cook over medium-high heat for 3-4 minutes or until medium brown. Add 3 cups of water to pan and whisk constantly until smooth and well combined with the roux. Reduce heat to medium-low, add salt and pepper to taste, and cook for 1-2 minutes. Add more water until desired consistency is reached.

Serve gravy with pork chops and white rice or mashed potatoes.

http://www.southyourmouth.com/2012/10/fried-pork-chops-gravy.html

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

544381_4965883459993_1063680933_n.jpg

Cowboy Casserole

adapted from a recipe at Taste of Home
1 1/2 pounds ground beef (I used 80/20)
1 medium onion, chopped
3 cloves garlic, chopped
1 can (15.25oz) whole kernel corn, drained
1 can condensed cream of mushroom soup
2 cups cheddar cheese, shredded
1/2 cup milk
4 tablespoons sour cream
1 bag (30 oz) frozen tater tots (I used Ore-Ida Crispy Crowns)

Before I got ready to make this casserole, I let the Crispy Crowns sit on the counter to defrost for an hour or so. The original recipe used still frozen tater tots, but I felt they wouldn't cook as well if they were still frozen solid.

In a large skillet cook the onion until tender and translucent. Add the chopped garlic and cook for 1 minute more. Add the beef and cook over medium heat until no longer pink. Drain the mixture and place into a large bowl and set aside.

In a small bowl combine the soup, milk and sour cream. Whisk until smooth. Add to hamburger mixture and stir to combine. Add corn and 1 cup of cheddar cheese. Gently mix to combine.

Grease a 9x13 inch baking dish. Layer half of the Crispy Crowns on the bottom, pour the hamburger mixture over the top and then layer with the other half of the Crispy Crowns. Sprinkle with remaining 1/2 cup cheese and bake at 350 for 25 - 30 minutes, or until golden brown and crunchy.

*Note - The second time I made this I prepared it the night before and stuck it in the fridge overnight. I took it out about an hour before I wanted to bake it, just so it could come to room temperature a bit. I think it was even better than the first one!

Easy oven fried chicken

6 boneless/skinless chicken breast pieces (I fillet the thicker pieces so I actually only use 3)

1 sleeve Ritz crackers, crumbled

1 cuppa milk

[Original recipe calls for 3 cups shredded cheese]

Salt and pepper to taste

I ALWAYS soak my chicken breasts in milk before frying or baking, it makes it very tender and juicy. 

Mix salt and pepper into the crackers. I'm going to add some cayenne and chili powder next time, since I always use them both when I fry chicken. 

Dredge the chicken in the crumbled crackers and put into sprayed baking pan, bake on 450 for 20 - 30 minutes, depending on how thick the breasts are.

If you want to use the cheese, you need to take the chicken from the milk and pack the cheese onto the chicken, then carefully move into the crackers. When I tried it with the cheese, it didn't stick and fell off into the cracker crumbs.

Another Facebook recipe

Sweet Garlic Chicken

6 Chicken breasts (or 3 breasts filleted)

4-6 cloves of garlic, minced

2 T olive oil

4 T brown sugar

(Ok, I didn't soak in milk this time...)

Saute the garlic in the olive oil. I browned mine because I like the taste, if you don't, just saute it til translucent. Turn off the heat and stir in the brown sugar. Spray your baking pan and put in your chicken. Pour the brown sugar/garlic mixture over the top and bake on 450 for about 20-30 minutes depending on the thickness of your chicken.

Both recipes were devoured within minutes and the kkids requested I make them again soon.

KK

Another Facebook recipe

Carraba's Green Beans

Fresh or frozen young green beans (the long skinny ones)

olive oil

chopped red onions

Saute the onions in the olive oil. Add the green beans and saute til desired doneness. I didn't put amounts because it depends on how hungry you are. ;) I made 1/2 a bag of frozen beans, used about 1-2 T olive oil and actually a T of butter. I got lazy and used onion powder, definitely NOT the same!

KK's favorite green beans

Young green beans

olive oil

butter

basil (fresh or dry, just be careful)

minced or pressed garlic

Again, amounts depend on your taste and hunger levels. I used to boil the beans first but prefer to saute them in the olive oil and butter, just cook over a lower heat and be careful not to burn them. Fresh pressed garlic is way better than powdered. Even my daughter that hates green beans will eat these. I have to make a full bag for us.

64378_294539224010992_65791466_n.jpg

Chocolate Lasagna

Ingredients

1 package regular Oreo cookies (Not Double Stuff) – about 36 cookies
6 Tablespoon butter, melted
1- 8 ounce package cream cheese, softened
1/4 cup granulated sugar
2 Tablespoons cold milk
1- 12 ounce tub Cool Whip, divided
2 – 3.9 ounce packages Chocolate Instant Pudding.
3 1/4 cups cold milk
1 and 1/2 cups mini chocolate chips

DIRECTIONS:

1. Begin by crushing 36 Oreo cookies. I used my food processor for this, but you could also place them in a large ziplock bag and crush them with a rolling pin. When the Oreos have turned into fine crumbs, you are done.

2. Transfer the Oreo crumbs to a large bowl. Stir in 6 tablespoons melted butter and use a fork to incorporate the butter into the cookie crumbs. When the butter is distributed, transfer the mixture to a 9 x 13 inch baking dish. Press the crumbs into the bottom of the pan. Place the pan in the refrigerator while you work on the additional layers.

3. Mix the cream cheese with a mixer until light and fluffy. Add in 2 Tablespoons of milk, and sugar, and mix well. Stir in 1 and 1/4 cups Cool Whip. Spread this mixture over the crust. 

4. In a bowl, combine chocolate instant pudding with 3 and 1/4 cups cold milk. Whisk for several minutes until the pudding starts to thicken. Use a spatula to spread the mixture over the previous cream cheese layer. Allow the dessert to rest for about 5 minutes so that the pudding can firm up further.

5. Spread the remaining Cool Whip over the top. Sprinkle mini chocolate chips evenly over the top. Place in the freezer for 1 hour, or the refrigerator for 4 hours before serving.

Creamed Eggs

Here something my family likes and is fast and easy.

Serves 4 people

1, 8 boild eggs choped up

2, half cup butter

3, 1 cup butter

4, milk

5, salt to as needed

6, toasted bread

In a large frying pan melt the butter and add half the flour, wisk and keep adding till it is very thick.  

Then add the milk put alot in at one time and wisk till all the lumps are gone, You will have to keep adding milk

because it will get to thick, It should be as thick as gravy, Now remove from heat and add eggs mix as little as posible.

so the yoke doesen't break up

Ti's ready !

• Upvote 2

66146_143621819134916_939821814_n.jpg

☆.•♥• EASY Delicious Crock-Pot BBQ Ribs Recipe! •♥•☆

The meat falls off the bone as you take them out of the crock pot!

Ingredients:

4 pounds Ribs of your choice
2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce 
1 teaspoons vinegar
salt and pepper to taste
1 bottle of sweet baby rays BBQ 
2 tablespoons brown sugar
1 teaspoons oregano

Directions:
In a bowl, mix together all the ingredients except for the ribs themselves. 

Place ribs in slow cooker. Pour sauce over ribs, and turn to coat.
Cover, and cook on Low 6 to 8 hours, or until ribs are tender.

GLUTTEN FREE CHOCOLATE AIR COOKIES

Egg mixture

• 3 egg whites whipped
  • add pinch of cream of tartar

Chocolate mixture

• 6 oz of dark chocolate chopped (must be 70% or higher)
  • 1/4 cup sugar
  • 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
  • 1/4 cup semi sweet chocolate chips

Mix only half the egg mixture nto the chocolate mixture, stir and then fold gently the remaining egg white. Do not beat them to a pulp. :)

Put parchment paper on a cookie sheet and spray lightly.

Drop spoonfuls onto cookie sheet

Bake at 350F for 10-15 min...

If you like to look at women (Bumper) you can also watch her video. :D

http://screen.yahoo.com/air-cookies-022619971.html

Edited by Goldiegirl

This is so easy and prep time is only 15 minutes but its so good...  I add in sliced mushrooms..

Angel Chicken Pasta

Ingredients

6skinless, boneless chicken breast halves

1/2 cup butter

2 (.7 ounce) package dry Italian-style salad dressing mix

1 cup white cooking wine

2 (10.75 ounce) can condensed golden mushroom soup

8 ounces cream cheese with chives

1 pound angel hair pasta

Directions

1. Preheat oven to 325 degrees F (165 degrees C).
  2. In a large saucepan, melt butter over low heat. Stir in the packages of dressing mix. Blend in wine and golden mushroom soup. Mix in cream cheese, and stir until smooth. Heat through, but do not boil. Arrange chicken breasts in a single layer in a 11X15 inch baking dish. Pour sauce over.
  3. Bake for 60 minutes in the preheated oven. Twenty minutes before the chicken is done, bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a rolling boil. Cook pasta until al dente, about 5 minutes. Drain. Serve chicken and sauce over pasta.

I stir the sauce every 15 minutes while backing.. You WILL thank me later lol....

• Upvote 1

525094_10201020878350427_716101951_n.jpg

Crescent Roll Taco Bake

2 crescent roll tubes
1 LB ground beef (or ground turkey)
1 packet of taco seasoning
1 1/2 cups grated cheddar cheese
Shredded lettuce
1 or 2 diced tomatoes depending on size
1/2 small can sliced olives if desired
Sour cream optional
sliced avacado optional

Lay out the two tubes of crescent pastry, thick sides in. Use some of the left over crescent rolls to to make the center a bit thicker. 
Brown beef and add taco seasoning. 
Lay beef in a circle inside of the laid out crescent rolls
Add cheese to the top
Pull over crescent rolls and tuck in under meat and cheese. 
Add cheese, lettuce, tomato, black olives, sour cream or whatever you desire for your tacos, in the middle. 

Follow cook time on the pack of crescent rolls, and once it's done, you're good to go!

==========================================================================================

482114_10201014709356206_1325629616_n.jp

Try this 
~APPLE PIE BAKED IN APPLE~

5-6 Granny Smith apples (make sure they can stand on their own) 
1 tbsp. cinnamon 
1/4 cup sugar 
1 tbsp. brown sugar 
pie crust (homemade or pre-made)

1) Preheat oven to 375F.

2) Cut off the top of 4 apples off and discard. Remove the inside of each apple with a spoon or melon baller very carefully, as to not puncture the peel.

If you’re a skilled interior apple excavator, salvage as much as you can so you can use it for Step 2. I, on the other hand, am not skilled so I just had to throw my interior apples away and chop up additional apples for filling.

3) Remove skin from remaining apple(s) and slice very thinly. These apple pieces will give you the additional filling needed to fill the four apples you are baking.

Mix sliced apples with sugars and cinnamon in a bowl. If you prefer more or less cinnamon make adjustments as desired. Same goes for the sugar.

Scoop sliced apples into hollow apples.

4) Roll out pie crust and slice into 1/4 inch strips. You can also add a strip of pastry inside the top of the apple almost like a liner to add a little more texture/sweetness to the pie.

Cover the top of the apple in a lattice pattern with pie crust strips.

5) Place apples in an 8×8 pan. Add just enough water to the cover the bottom of the pan.

Cover with foil and bake for 20-25 minutes.

Remove foil and bake for an additional 20 minutes or until crust is golden brown and sliced apples are soft.

Makes 4 baked apple pies (in the apple)

• Upvote 1

You got this recipe off the soup can didn't you? :D

This is so easy and prep time is only 15 minutes but its so good...  I add in sliced mushrooms..

Angel Chicken Pasta

Ingredients

6skinless, boneless chicken breast halves

1/2 cup butter

2 (.7 ounce) package dry Italian-style salad dressing mix

1 cup white cooking wine

2 (10.75 ounce) can condensed golden mushroom soup

8 ounces cream cheese with chives

1 pound angel hair pasta

Directions

1. Preheat oven to 325 degrees F (165 degrees C).
  2. In a large saucepan, melt butter over low heat. Stir in the packages of dressing mix. Blend in wine and golden mushroom soup. Mix in cream cheese, and stir until smooth. Heat through, but do not boil. Arrange chicken breasts in a single layer in a 11X15 inch baking dish. Pour sauce over.
  3. Bake for 60 minutes in the preheated oven. Twenty minutes before the chicken is done, bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a rolling boil. Cook pasta until al dente, about 5 minutes. Drain. Serve chicken and sauce over pasta.

I stir the sauce every 15 minutes while backing.. You WILL thank me later lol....

529643_193198414162446_94185822_n.png

Migraines can be awful, people underestimate how they can really impeded on people's life. They are not like normal headaches. Symptoms usually start with a black spot or blindness in one of your eyes, then a numbness or pins & needles up one side of your body, hands or arms, a feeling of sea sickness, vomiting and a tight, throbbing, gripping on your head. People who suffer migraines can get them once or twice a year or in more severe cases once a week or more.

There is no cure for migraine as so little is known about it and why they happen. but you can relieve the symptoms and eradicate it in some instances. 

In a study it has found that drinking coffee can stop a migraine coming on, in the study it also found that many people who suffer migraine do not like or drink coffee. Taking a caffeine supplement may be able to help you. 

Get your eyes tested as eye strain can be a big factor in migraines. 

Try and keep a sleep pattern, people who suffer migraines have sporadic sleep patterns. 

The remedy on the image is a tried and tested remedy that many swear by, if you feel the symptoms of a migraine coming on whip yourself up one of these or have someone do it for you. The ingredients in the drink work together to combat many of the symptoms of migraine. It can compliment your pills or pain killer you take for migraine.

• Upvote 1

Bumper,

Hmmmm  from being a moderator to recipes... meaning you can think and let your fingers do the work and also you can put the apron and cook and get greasy lol 

Good to see ya and yes I am going to try some of your recipes :)

• Upvote 1

Bumper,

Hmmmm  from being a moderator to recipes... meaning you can think and let your fingers do the work and also you can put the apron and cook and get greasy lol 

Good to see ya and yes I am going to try some of your recipes :)

:lol:

I am a man with many talents, just the master of none of them!!  :lol:

Let us know after you try one of these recipies how it turned out for you!  :twothumbs:

• Upvote 1

601727_514018048634333_395588338_n.jpg

Crockpot Orange Chicken

Ingredients:
2 large carrots, peeled and sliced about 1/2-inch thick
2 large red or green bell peppers, cut into 1/2-inch chunks
3 cloves garlic, finely minced
4 boneless skinless chicken breasts
2 tsp. ground ginger
1 tsp. salt
1/2 tsp. pepper
8 ounces orange juice concentrate
2 cups Mandarin orange segments or fresh orange segments
2 Green onions, chopped
hot cooked rice
Directions:
Put carrots, peppers, garlic, then the chicken, ginger, salt, pepper & frozen orange juice in Crockpot. Cover and cook on LOW 4 to 6 hours. Serve chicken on hot cooked rice on platter. Top with orange segments and green onions. Serve chicken liquid in gravy boat, if desired.

• Upvote 2

529643_193198414162446_94185822_n.png

Migraines can be awful, people underestimate how they can really impeded on people's life. They are not like normal headaches. Symptoms usually start with a black spot or blindness in one of your eyes, then a numbness or pins & needles up one side of your body, hands or arms, a feeling of sea sickness, vomiting and a tight, throbbing, gripping on your head. People who suffer migraines can get them once or twice a year or in more severe cases once a week or more.

There is no cure for migraine as so little is known about it and why they happen. but you can relieve the symptoms and eradicate it in some instances. 

In a study it has found that drinking coffee can stop a migraine coming on, in the study it also found that many people who suffer migraine do not like or drink coffee. Taking a caffeine supplement may be able to help you. 

Get your eyes tested as eye strain can be a big factor in migraines. 

Try and keep a sleep pattern, people who suffer migraines have sporadic sleep patterns. 

The remedy on the image is a tried and tested remedy that many swear by, if you feel the symptoms of a migraine coming on whip yourself up one of these or have someone do it for you. The ingredients in the drink work together to combat many of the symptoms of migraine. It can compliment your pills or pain killer you take for migraine.

Bump,

Just wanted to let you know, in my area, it's called the "green lemonade" minues the pineapple and it's very good :) I go to Natural Food Store and get some. Juice should be drunk within 5 minutes as the enzyme will get lessen

Edited by Nadita

601727_514018048634333_395588338_n.jpg

Crockpot Orange Chicken

Ingredients:

2 large carrots, peeled and sliced about 1/2-inch thick

2 large red or green bell peppers, cut into 1/2-inch chunks

3 cloves garlic, finely minced

4 boneless skinless chicken breasts

2 tsp. ground ginger

1 tsp. salt

1/2 tsp. pepper

8 ounces orange juice concentrate

2 cups Mandarin orange segments or fresh orange segments

2 Green onions, chopped

hot cooked rice

Directions:

Put carrots, peppers, garlic, then the chicken, ginger, salt, pepper & frozen orange juice in Crockpot. Cover and cook on LOW 4 to 6 hours. Serve chicken on hot cooked rice on platter. Top with orange segments and green onions. Serve chicken liquid in gravy boat, if desired.

Not to be over critical--but the recipe doesn't match the picture-- especially the chicken---it looks like sweet and sour chicken from a Chinese place---breaded.

Other than that--sounds like a good recipe. I do chicken in a crockpot the easy way--

1 white onion sliced

6 medium potatoes cut in large chunks [peeled]

carrots [peeled]-- if desired

5 cloves garlic -minced

1 jar Heinz chicken gravy

1 cup of water

whole frozen chicken or [as I do] legs and thighs

salt and cracked pepper

veggies on bottom of crock pot , then chicken. Pour gravy over and put minced garlic, salt, and pepper on top of chicken--with a bit of the garlic in the "soup"

Cook on low 6-8 hours [i've seen crock pots vary in cooking times between brands- best to test w/ meat thermometer]

Can use the gravy soup "stock" for crock pot soup for left overs!