Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

A bit of uplifting information I thought I would share

whiterose

The words scam and risky are used a lot to keep regular folks out, it seems to me......I can sell my dinar at any time, soooo, it really doesnt fit the term scam, does it?...thanks whiterose, for the great inside info

• Upvote 2

The words scam and risky are used a lot to keep regular folks out, it seems to me......I can sell my dinar at any time, soooo, it really doesn't fit the term scam, does it?...thanks whiterose, for the great inside info

We all know this isn't a scam, that is obvious. And IMO, this isn't even a "high" risk high return venture. Think of it more as a very "low" RISK high return venture. What is the worse case scenario here?? That we sell our dinar back for what we bought it for,minus a couple hundred for commission of course. The reason people here get so upset and say if this doesn't rv, we are screwed, is because if this doesn't rv(which it definitely will), then we won't be able to retire on a truckload of money. Think about it.... And even if this thing rv's at .10 cents, at least we will make at lezast 5 figures.......6 or 7 for alot of you.

Edited by hspotman
  • Upvote 3

We all know this isn't a scam, that is obvious. And IMO, this isn't even a "high" risk high return venture. Think of it more as a very "low" RISK high return venture. What is the worse case scenario here?? That we sell our dinar back for what we bought it for,minus a couple hundred for commission of course. The reason people here get so upset and say if this doesn't rv, we are screwed, is because if this doesn't rv(which it definitely will), then we won't be able to retire on a truckload of money. Think about it.... And even if this thing rv's at .10 cents, at least we will make at lezast 5 figures.......6 or 7 for alot of you.

MAYBE not a high risk, but most assuredly a high stress venture. B)

Edited by JugDawg1
  • Upvote 2

So many people have been scammed that the general rule is "if it sounds to good to be true, its a scam". so they laugh at us, say we are fools, whatever. I'm so glad I am invested. I believe without any percentage of doubt this will be an incredible investment. But moreso, I have met alot of good people during my time since my first purchase. Just because I think the RV will not happen prior to March 2012, doesn't mean I won't put foot tracks on your back if your in my way the day comes to cash in. So to everyone invested - Go RV!!!!!!!

Edited by icfaith
  • Upvote 1

THANK YOU FOR THE ENCOURAGING NEWS! IT SEEMS LATELY IT'S BEEN SO SOMEWHAT DIFFICULT TO KEEP UP THE POSITIVE SPIRITS. I DO KNOW THAT IT SEEMS LIKE THE POLITICAL MACHINES IN IRAQ ARE INCHING TOWARD THE FINISH LINE. I HOPE AND PRAY THAT THIS COMING WEEK WILL BE FILLED WITH A WHIRLWIND OF POSITVE NEWS FOR US.

• Upvote 1

It's a good rumor!! I do believe that buying money (currency) it's something real... not a scam!! If it doesn't RV, you can simply sell back your dinar and get your USD back... The only risk is... if the GOI change the currency again! But I don't think they will.

A while ago I spoke with a friend of mine that I've known for several years about the dinar. He dabbles in the stock market and I thought he might have heard something. He told me then that he had heard about it and had spoken with his broker, who advised him not to get into it, it is a scam.

Well, out of the blue, he called me last night asking where he could buy some dinar because his broker called him and told him that if he could get some, do so pretty quickly.

That's all the info I have, but thought it sounded promising.

I have a friend who ordered 2M from Ali then talked to his Broker friend then tried very hard to convince me to get out at all cost! He never signed for the FedEx package. Thanks for the post! biggrin.gif