Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Any Orlando/Kissimmee banks that respect us IQD investers?

Earnest T Bass

I am looking for a bank in the central Florida area that will treat an IQD invester with respect pre-RV. I need to be able to get the proper account(s) set up and maybe talk with their investment rep. Anybody know of a good one? Let me know.

5/3 bank on the corner of Alafaya and Curryford Rd. They will help you set up an account for your pre RV. Go to the customer service Rep and tell him what you want to do.

5/3 bank on the corner of Alafaya and Curryford Rd. They will help you set up an account for your pre RV. Go to the customer service Rep and tell him what you want to do.

I live near Alafaya and so far have found no one in Orlando/Central Florida that gives a hoot. Just wait til it RV's then you have plenty of time and will have more POWER. Always better to go in with an upper hand. Heck its simple and easy to get an account and can be done in a day. My advice JUST WAIT............

WHAT!?!? you are telling people the exact location you will be cashing in (possibly) millions of dollars!!!

Tell me who will know who you are?? The amount that will be exchanged can be carried in a jacket pocket without being noticed right?? Regardless of what the bank name is, there will be several and I am sure that when someone goes to exchange their dinar there will be security all over the place..Stop being so extreme...

Tell me who will know who you are?? The amount that will be exchanged can be carried in a jacket pocket without being noticed right?? Regardless of what the bank name is, there will be several and I am sure that when someone goes to exchange their dinar there will be security all over the place..Stop being so extreme...

you highly underestimate the power of the internet and people who know how to use it to its fullest. if someone wanted to bad enough they could have scouts in the branches looking and listening. these individual banks wont have any extra security after RV than they did before RV. when it comes to your money and safety i dont think there's a such thing as being too extreme. its just best not to get on here and tell people where youre going.

you highly underestimate the power of the internet and people who know how to use it to its fullest. if someone wanted to bad enough they could have scouts in the branches looking and listening. these individual banks wont have any extra security after RV than they did before RV. when it comes to your money and safety i dont think there's a such thing as being too extreme. its just best not to get on here and tell people where youre going.

I have been all over the world, and I am a young retiree..under 50..I have no fear about cashing in my dinar...If you were smart, your dinar would be somewhere that will automatically be cashed in at a moments notice. It's who you know, not what you know...take a nap and chill dude!!!