Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

What if we took "I" out of the picture

wish "I" had a nickle for every time someone on DV typed "I want it now" or "I need this so badly" or I want to retire so I HOPE it happens sooooooon" - my dinar could become a donation cause I'd be wealthy <_<;)

My point here is this, when ever we put "I" in front of most any sentence it pulls the focus toward, almost inward instead of OUT THERE where the "action is". I believe there is a mass consciousness - that we do indeed create our own reality, through our thoughts words and actions - so the mental currency regarding this investment has an impact . I would humbly ask that everyone pray to the God of your understanding for increased wisdom, to help us all remove the "I" from this investment. How ever it turns out, it is exactly the way it is suppose to be. I happen to believe that we must ask the right questions, and be prepared for the answers as best we can.

End of sermon - love you all!!

Blessings,

pvS

• Upvote 15
  • Downvote 2

wish "I" had a nickle for every time someone on DV typed "I want it now" or "I need this so badly" or I want to retire so I HOPE it happens sooooooon" - my dinar could become a donation cause I'd be wealthy <_<;)

My point here is this, when ever we put "I" in front of most any sentence it pulls the focus toward, almost inward instead of OUT THERE where the "action is". I believe there is a mass consciousness - that we do indeed create our own reality, through our thoughts words and actions - so the mental currency regarding this investment has an impact . I would humbly ask that everyone pray to the God of your understanding for increased wisdom, to help us all remove the "I" from this investment. How ever it turns out, it is exactly the way it is suppose to be. I happen to believe that we must ask the right questions, and be prepared for the answers as best we can.

Blessings,

pvS

Just something I noticed

Lots of "I" in the above statement as well. Even the preacher is preaching on the "I" subject still has a hard time with it.

• Upvote 6
  • Downvote 3

Blessings,

pvS

I am not a religious man, but I am very spiritual. I was once told to watch what I prayed for I might not be ready or willing to answer the call.

Just an observation Love and Peace

Madman Out

• Upvote 1

Isarel is about to unleash it's military on Iran. Once that happens, all bets are off. Anyone that studies military strategy , current events and middle East History knows it is coming, just a matter of time. I hope that it RVs before hand, but the clock is ticking.

If "we" provided for my wife and four children I would never think if "I". It is "I" not "we" that is responsible for them. It is also "I' that will be giving back to my church, family, and community if this RV things happens. So, I am okay with "I".

Blessings right back at you :rolleyes:

• Upvote 1

Isarel is about to unleash it's military on Iran. Once that happens, all bets are off. Anyone that studies military strategy , current events and middle East History knows it is coming, just a matter of time. I hope that it RVs before hand, but the clock is ticking.

I agee that if you are indeed correct about Irael unleashing its military on Iran, then I too hope that the RV happens beforehand, not only for us individually but for everyone worldwide. Just hope the clock is ticking more slowly than seating the Iraq Gov is taking. Although I believe Iraq is a key, there is much more to the bigger picture and I trust it will all come together in Divine Right Timing.