Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Phoenix Update 10/21/10

Phoenix

Reguardless if it happens next week or next year, every day past is one day closer to the RV!!!!

Thanks for the hard work Phoenix

I had to chuckle at your post as the following popped into my head without thinking about it ...._"every day past is one day closer to death"-......I know, I know, a bit morbid. But I was laughing as i was thinking that dumb thought. AnyHOOO, rock and roll goes the Iraq drama eh??!

Phoenix et al........Is it absolutely certain that along with the long awaited RV The IQD will become convertible on the Int'l Market.? I mean, is that a sort of logical consequent occurrence after the RV? If not, we'll be royally shafted, God forbid........

.It would be the 1st Currency from that area to be convertible, correct?

YES.

Anytime AFTER the GOI is seated.

BUT!~

I also expect the UNEXPECTED!

This is a live and fluid situation....so at this time I expect the RV after the seating of the GOI.

Therefore the unexpected would be to see the RV BEFORE the seating of the GOI. :lol::blink::lol:

Bottom line.

Date and rate classified!

We are CLOSE!

Be ready for ANYTHING...at ANYTIME!~

Best of luck to ALL!~

Phoenix

Thanks Phoenix, I totally agree.

Phoenix,

Any opinion as to the involvement of Allawi so that it is a government of national partnership???

They have offered a special post for Allawi....a new position created just for him.

We will just have to see if he accepts it or not.

Everyone must remember...this is not just Allawi but all of the members of his party that would be harmed if Allawi refuses the deal.

So I am sure there is some heat from his own party to accept the deal and move forward.

People also need to remember something...yes Allawi's party won more seats in the

election over Maliki's (2 seats)

BUT! And this is what people fail to grasp...between just Maliki and Allawi it was Maliki who recived more votes!

So going by the PARTY SEATS yes Allawis group won but going by the POPULAR VOTE between Maliki and Allawi it was Maliki who was the POPULAR winner.

Maliki recived over 300,000 more personal votes than Allawi.

So everyone who claims that the will of the Iraqi people must be honered...well then that means Maliki should be the PM.

Now we all know it was decided by the Supream Court of Iraq so it is a final decision

but as far as the true will of the Iraqi people...it is Maliki who they want as per the PERSONAL VOTE election results.

Welcome to the Land of the Real.

Best of luck to ALL!~

Phoenix

Edited by Phoenix
  • Upvote 6

They have offered a special post for Allawi....a new position created just for him.

Everyone must remember...this is not just Allawi but all of the members of his party that would be harmed if Allawi refuses the deal.

So I am sure there is some heat from his own party to accept the deal and move forward.

People also need to remember something...yes Allawi's party won more seats in the

BUT! And this is what people fail to grasp...between just Maliki and Allawi it was Maliki who recived more votes!

So going by the PARTY SEATS yes Allawis group won but going by the POPULAR VOTE between Maliki and Allawi it was Maliki who was the POPULAR winner.

So everyone who claims that the will of the Iraqi people must be honered...well then that means Maliki should be the PM.

Now we all know it was decided by the Supream Court of Iraq so it is a final decision

but as far as the true will of the Iraqi people...it is Maliki who they want as per the PERSONAL VOTE election results.

Best of luck to ALL!~

Phoenix

Thanks for the response.

Phoenix

New York Times urges Allawi to be open to reach a settlement with Al-Maliki 2010-10-21 19:37:45

Baghdad (IBA)/follow-up/. Us new York Times newspaper called the Iraqi Prime Minister Iyad Allawi to be open for reaching a settlement with Al-Maliki.

The paper called on an editorial in its today's issue on Thursday both the Iraqi prime minister, whose term has ended, nouri Al-Maliki, the Iraqi List, Iyad Allawi, to unify their ranks and healing خلافتهما and focus on the interests of Iraq's National, the country did not witness any reform in the recent period.

She said these reforms would resolve the dispute over oil revenues, and the division of authority and the future of disputed Kirkuk between Arabs and Kurds, pointing out that in the midst of all of this growing feelings of resentment, especially among Iraqis (per year), who fear being excluded from the political scene.

The editorial said, that Iraq was still seven months after the parliamentary elections without a government problem, however, Al-Maliki and other international flights last Monday, heading to Tehran, in an attempt to get the support of the reins of power again in Baghdad, Al-Maliki also visited Syria, Jordan, Egypt, and expected his visit to Turkey, according to Reuters that he has been to make the Arab countries to provide investment deals if they persuaded Allawi to accept the leadership of Al-Maliki.

She said although Iraq already to be done good relations with its neighbors, however, the need for the formation of a legitimate government can solve the deep problems, rather than an attempt to Begging other countries, should Al-Maliki that is working hard with Allawi and other leaders to break the political deadlock which has tumor to the bones of the state. (Finally)/G).

http://www.ipairaq.c...litics&id=31632

• Upvote 3

I had to chuckle at your post as the following popped into my head without thinking about it ...._"every day past is one day closer to death"-......I know, I know, a bit morbid. But I was laughing as i was thinking that dumb thought. AnyHOOO, rock and roll goes the Iraq drama eh??!

I just said that to my mother today, you're born, and then the next day you're one day closer to death. Hopefully we are ending this ride!

Here we go....

Sunday October 24th ~ Mr. Maliki, Moqtada al-Sadr waits to next Sunday to form a government of national partnership

http://articlesofinterest-kelley.blogspot.com/2010/10/sunday-october-24th-mr-maliki-moqtada.html

I'm beginning to think that Maliki is delusional, and he really believes that he can do as he wishes. Iraq is so used to answering to a dictator ( and Maliki knows this ), he is just simply not going to walk away, when in fact he lost. I'm not saying you are wrong, but Mahdi or Madhi ( whatever the heck his name is ), is sure getting a lot of nods as being the next pm. I could care less, I just want it DONE. No more SOON! Thanks for your posts Phoenix.

Phoenix, I just wanted to ask your opinion on something. I have been watching your post for a while and I am curious to know what are your thoughts on still happening bfore November 2. Also what is your feelings on Dr. J and his opinion of the Rv not happenong until 2012. There was also another person on here tonight that said the same thing. I just want to know your feelings on this matter. I know they made some valid points, I just hope it is not true. I know no one knows when it is going to happen, I just want to feel that warm and fuzzy. Lol

Like I have been saying Maliki is in and will be! Phoenix you rock with the info you put out. Thank you very much.

Best of luck to ALL!~

Phoenix

• Upvote 1

YES.

Anytime AFTER the GOI is seated.

BUT!~

I also expect the UNEXPECTED!

This is a live and fluid situation....so at this time I expect the RV after the seating of the GOI.

Therefore the unexpected would be to see the RV BEFORE the seating of the GOI. :lol::blink::lol:

Bottom line.

Date and rate classified!

We are CLOSE!

Be ready for ANYTHING...at ANYTIME!~

Best of luck to ALL!~

Phoenix

Phoenix.....why wouldn't a civil war break out? Not to say one will, but as you say, 'Expect the unexpected'.......Any thoughts? tx...

Thanks Phoenix. Expect the unexpected. I know one day soon, I will wake up and BAM it will be all over and the RV will have happened. No fanfare, no fireworks. Just a revaluation instantly. Sure would like to see this thing happen quickly. I have found the property that I want to buy and ....well you all know the rest of the story. I'm sure it is similar to yours :lol: .

• Upvote 1