Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

7:30 AM Iraqi Time 10/21/10 Active Update

RichNick123

10/21/10 Iraqi Update RN123 News

It is a balmy thursday morning in Iraq as several new breaking news items are rising with the sun. Your reporter on the scene will attempt to bring you all of the hottest topics of the day.

WATERMELON SEEDLESS

In Baghdad today there was an early morning surprise as the Watermelon was found to be seedless. The Attorney for the Iraqi List, Jamal Watermelon, was called into a late night meeting with the Supreme High Council and told to refrain from meddeling in the politics of the USA. Watermelon gave a small press conference at dawn this morning to say that his remarks backing the Republican wins in the upcoming midterm election in the USA were "infertile and unreliable in the heat of the moment." Our translation, the Watermelon is seedless.

MALIKI HITCHING A RIDE?

After being called unethical, irresponsible and out of order by Al-Melkert, President of the United Nations Mission in Iraq, an order was issued to recall the official Iraqi plane that Maliki has been using to jet around the middle east. Maliki was left stranded in Iran while on a mission to seek support from neighboring regions. It has been rumored that Maliki who only had left Iraq with the government limited 10,000 Dinar, on a out of country trip, was bartering to buy a camel to return. Maliki had already been denied the use of a charter plane when his government issued American Express was declined due to his recent revocation of his support for the USA. "Payback is a beeotch" was the response of the US counsel who was contacted for a response. We are awaiting new information as to whether Maliki will make it back to Iraq in time for the rising Allawi's meeting in Kurdistan later today for a round table discussion of all the blocks.

MOVEMENT TO FORM GOVERNMENT PROGRESSING RAPIDLY

It seems that a late night development has occured in Baghdad and Kurdistan in forming a new government. Late last night calls were received by both Iyad Allawi and Adel Abdul Mahdi. Secretary Of State Hillarious Clinton called both front runners for the Prime Ministers position of Iraq to inform them that if a conclusion to the eight month wait for a government to be seated was not immediately reconciled that President Barak Hussein Obama was going to resign his position as President of the United States and allow the United Nations to appoint him Prime Minister of Iraq. After a brief consultation both Allawi and Mahdi assured Secretary Clinton that they would meet during the day today and draw straws to end the holdout. Allawi and Mahdi both concurred that either one of them would be better than Obama. In light of these last minute revelations they have laid aside all differences in order to save their fledgling nation.

ONGOING CONFLICTS HAVE SUBSIDED

Heading back to the United States a tremendous conflict has been resolved. After hours of turmoil and conflict among dedicated and loyal message board posters a heated conflict between Scooter and Sonny1, a resolution has been reached. Without a moment's hesitation Scooter, when confronted in a chat about the discrepancies between he and sonny1, brought forth this powerful retort:

6:09 PM [scooter] Sonny1 is a friend of mine

6:10 PM [scooter] and pitting us against each other ——

6:10 PM [scooter] I won’t accept

6:10 PM [scooter] He’s a great person

6:10 PM [scooter] and I admire his views immensely

6:10 PM [scooter] set that one straight right now !!!

While some posters seemed to attempt to provoke a disagreement Scooter took the high ground and dispelled any and all rumors of a disagreement!

We will bring you the latest and breaking news as it develops right here at RN123 News! Have a great day!

• Upvote 13
  • Downvote 5

RN123, I think you're getting rummy - might need to take a break from Dinar news. :D

RhondaG,

Been watching this all day, something I never do! The anticipation is getting hot and heavy with the current events that are breaking. Just needed a break from all of the stuff that has been happening the last 72 hours. I know it is getting close but it is frustrating reading several differing reports, not just during the day but within minitues of each other. If nothing else it is a brief respite from the rat race called the RV! Have a blessed day!

• Upvote 4

this site is becoming a joke. literally. i understand my many get so frustrated when people like this make our investment out to be some kind comical skit. lately it seems everytime something is posted in the rumors forum its just another joke... i mean seriously mods you have to got to either put a stop to this or start a humor thread. jmo. god bless

• Upvote 6
  • Downvote 5

this site is becoming a joke. literally. i understand my many get so frustrated when people like this make our investment out to be some kind comical skit. lately it seems everytime something is posted in the rumors forum its just another joke... i mean seriously mods you have to got to either put a stop to this or start a humor thread. jmo. god bless

Kevindking,

I apoligize deeply and will refrain from posting anything humurous again. I too am invested and at times seek a light hearted approach to this vehicle. If I have offended you in any way I truly and sincerely ask for your forgiveness. May you have a blessed and wonderful day.

In His Service,

RichNick123

• Upvote 8

Kevindking,

I apoligize deeply and will refrain from posting anything humurous again. I too am invested and at times seek a light hearted approach to this vehicle. If I have offended you in any way I truly and sincerely ask for your forgiveness. May you have a blessed and wonderful day.

In His Service,

RichNick123

Nothing wrong with a grin and a chuckle in this frustrating madness. Keep at it Rich. B)

• Upvote 1

Chamomile is a common name for several daisy-like plants. These plants are best known for their ability to be made into a tea which is commonly used to help with sleep and/or stress and is often served with either honey or lemon.

It's a forum site... This is one of the things that people love about forum sites... Humor, fact, rumor and even a strong opinion about humor... All are welcomed here... Just have some tea and maybe try to appreciate the humor too... This was well thought out and really well written...jmo

God bless you also...

I apoligize deeply and will refrain from posting anything humurous again.

Stop it. You cannot help your humor. It's what makes you you...

• Upvote 4

Chamomile is a common name for several daisy-like plants. These plants are best known for their ability to be made into a tea which is commonly used to help with sleep and/or stress and is often served with either honey or lemon.

Whiskey is a common name for several distilled spirits. These spirits are best known for their ability to be made into a beverage which is commonly used to help with joviality and/or stress and is often served straight or with Coke.

Go have a Jack&Coke and then come back and read the original post again...

Edited by mrparrot
  • Upvote 4

RN123, I think you're getting rummy - might need to take a break from Dinar news. :D

I'll tell you what rummy is...I had to get thru more than half that post before I figured out it was fiction. Hell, I'm still almost sold on the possibility that there is more truth in this post than 90% of the posts on cyberspace thus far. :lol: Watch out RhondaG...I have a feeling there is certain "pos(t)er's" out there that might take off with this and spin it as an RV at $12+ to the Dinar. :P

• Upvote 3

Damn, somebody needs to take a chill pill. If you can't enjoy a little comic relief, then maybe YOU need a break! Geez

Whiskey is a common name for several distilled spirits. These spirits are best known for their ability to be made into a beverage which is commonly used to help with joviality and/or stress and is often served straight or with Coke.

Go have a Jack&Coke and then come back and read the original post again...

Ha-ha-ha...That was just too funny, mp. Great comeback!!!

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

10/21/10 Iraqi Update RN123 News

It is a balmy thursday morning in Iraq as several new breaking news items are rising with the sun. Your reporter on the scene will attempt to bring you all of the hottest topics of the day.

WATERMELON SEEDLESS

In Baghdad today there was an early morning surprise as the Watermelon was found to be seedless. The Attorney for the Iraqi List, Jamal Watermelon, was called into a late night meeting with the Supreme High Council and told to refrain from meddeling in the politics of the USA. Watermelon gave a small press conference at dawn this morning to say that his remarks backing the Republican wins in the upcoming midterm election in the USA were "infertile and unreliable in the heat of the moment." Our translation, the Watermelon is seedless.

MALIKI HITCHING A RIDE?

After being called unethical, irresponsible and out of order by Al-Melkert, President of the United Nations Mission in Iraq, an order was issued to recall the official Iraqi plane that Maliki has been using to jet around the middle east. Maliki was left stranded in Iran while on a mission to seek support from neighboring regions. It has been rumored that Maliki who only had left Iraq with the government limited 10,000 Dinar, on a out of country trip, was bartering to buy a camel to return. Maliki had already been denied the use of a charter plane when his government issued American Express was declined due to his recent revocation of his support for the USA. "Payback is a beeotch" was the response of the US counsel who was contacted for a response. We are awaiting new information as to whether Maliki will make it back to Iraq in time for the rising Allawi's meeting in Kurdistan later today for a round table discussion of all the blocks.

MOVEMENT TO FORM GOVERNMENT PROGRESSING RAPIDLY

It seems that a late night development has occured in Baghdad and Kurdistan in forming a new government. Late last night calls were received by both Iyad Allawi and Adel Abdul Mahdi. Secretary Of State Hillarious Clinton called both front runners for the Prime Ministers position of Iraq to inform them that if a conclusion to the eight month wait for a government to be seated was not immediately reconciled that President Barak Hussein Obama was going to resign his position as President of the United States and allow the United Nations to appoint him Prime Minister of Iraq. After a brief consultation both Allawi and Mahdi assured Secretary Clinton that they would meet during the day today and draw straws to end the holdout. Allawi and Mahdi both concurred that either one of them would be better than Obama. In light of these last minute revelations they have laid aside all differences in order to save their fledgling nation.

ONGOING CONFLICTS HAVE SUBSIDED

Heading back to the United States a tremendous conflict has been resolved. After hours of turmoil and conflict among dedicated and loyal message board posters a heated conflict between Scooter and Sonny1, a resolution has been reached. Without a moment's hesitation Scooter, when confronted in a chat about the discrepancies between he and sonny1, brought forth this powerful retort:

6:09 PM [scooter] Sonny1 is a friend of mine

6:10 PM [scooter] and pitting us against each other ——

6:10 PM [scooter] I won’t accept

6:10 PM [scooter] He’s a great person

6:10 PM [scooter] and I admire his views immensely

6:10 PM [scooter] set that one straight right now !!!

While some posters seemed to attempt to provoke a disagreement Scooter took the high ground and dispelled any and all rumors of a disagreement!

We will bring you the latest and breaking news as it develops right here at RN123 News! Have a great day!

You every thought about being a comedian??? :lol::lol::lol:

I read everything several times and discount everything until I see it several times in news form. I like this. It tells me this person has a sense of humor and actually took some time on posting this humor. I agree with you that maybe a new section should be statrted for this. I am not bothered by this as much as seeing TK crap posted.JMO GO RV! B)

• Upvote 2