Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Scooter Tuesday evening 10-20-10

pleasantvalleySunday

6:04 PM [scooter] the IMF thing -- very quickly

6:04 PM [RVDinar4MyFamily] Hi all

6:04 PM [Carlym] shhhhh

6:04 PM [scooter] there's several descrapancies

6:04 PM [Nelson0528] jetpilotjim JBrookes - of course it could be white hot with passion too... you never know.... heheheh

Topic: please let Scooter speak!

6:04 PM [scooter] but the big one for everybody to pontificate is this

6:04 PM [Retiredofficer] pleasantvalleySunday thanks you... my coke had some crown; greatly appreciated.

6:04 PM [scooter] If the benchmarks were never ever met by Iraq

6:05 PM [scooter] Why did the IMF make the second $760 million payment right on schedule

6:05 PM [scooter] It's a precautionary loan remember

6:05 PM [scooter] Why O Why indeeeeeed

6:05 PM [scooter] hmmmmmm

6:05 PM [Maximus Delta] hhmmm

6:05 PM [scooter] particularly since they were selling oil at 75 and they were budgeted for 62.5

6:06 PM [Eddinar] which is why....it was labeled...."stand by"

6:06 PM [scooter] little low on the volumes but acceptable

6:06 PM [Nelson0528] Scooter - yep, they are making acceptable progress... I think the IMF is fully aware of the obstacles the Iraqi's are having to overcome. A little patience is to be expected...

6:07 PM [scooter] Yes -- but there's more weird items in their as well -- but I'll incorporate into this post I'm doing for PVS ----

6:07 PM [Nelson0528] such as?

6:07 PM [Maximus Delta] Scooter like the 238 days?

6:07 PM pleasantvalleySunday laughs ty Scoot   

6:07 PM [JBrookes] Scooter   

6:07 PM [RVDinar4MyFamily] ETA on your post scooter?

6:07 PM [karen] pvs??

6:07 PM [Nelson0528] *TApping Foot*

6:07 PM [jetpilotjim] Scooter what fiscal sense would not having a rv in place before nov 2 make..doesn't the forgiven debt get re-instated and isn't there a bonus/bribe to get it done by then also on the table?

6:07 PM [scooter] So -- remember -- these bankers have tools far better than governments to make everybody loook to the left --- when indeed they steal the cookies from the cookie jar on the right

6:08 PM [scooter] in essence

6:08 PM [scooter] RELAX

6:08 PM [pleasantvalleySunday] RVDinar4MyFamily oh please   you guys go make dinner enjoy your family patience required 

6:08 PM [cowboy dinar] how much is the report salling 4

6:08 PM [Eddinar] ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh Scooter exactly

6:08 PM [scooter] things aren't adding up at all -- the math ain't jiving with the actions

6:08 PM [wmawhite] Scooter ....what is your on Sonny1 Christmas prediction

6:08 PM [scooter] and that is always goood

6:08 PM [JBrookes] Scooter Thank you!! I needed that!

6:08 PM [JBrookes] pleasantvalleySunday lol  

6:08 PM [racbluto] Scooter so we're still on track here?

6:09 PM [scooter] pleasantvalleySunday pleasantvalleySunday pleasantvalleySunday

6:09 PM [scooter] Exactly !!!

6:09 PM [Nelson0528] Scooter - uh, do you have a link????....

6:09 PM [Nelson0528]  LOL

6:09 PM [caz1104] Scooter Thank You!

6:09 PM [Odessa] Scooter may I ask ??

6:09 PM [JBrookes] LOL

6:09 PM [pleasantvalleySunday] Nelson0528 *smack*     

6:09 PM [scooter] wmawhite I'm glad you brought that up

6:09 PM [scooter] because this one I'

6:09 PM [leggman24] Scooter thanks bro. cant wait for the post.

6:09 PM [scooter] I intend to confront head on

6:09 PM [linda55] Scooter , hello sweetie

6:09 PM [Nelson0528] *Tapping Foot with Arms Crossed, and hand priont on face*

6:09 PM [scooter] Sonny1 is a friend of mine

6:09 PM [Nelson0528]  

6:09 PM [wmawhite] linda55 ...please do!!!!

6:10 PM [wmawhite] Scooter ......please do!!!!

6:10 PM [scooter] and pitting us against each other ------

6:10 PM [scooter] I won't accept

6:10 PM [scooter] He's a great person

6:10 PM [pleasantvalleySunday] Scooter Scooter ty

6:10 PM [scooter] and I admire his views immensely

6:10 PM [Maximus Delta] Scooter aw shucks I was looking forward to a no holds barred match...

6:10 PM [scooter] set that one straight right now !!!

6:10 PM [scooter] Maximus Delta Maximus Delta Maximus Delta LMAO

6:10 PM [scooter]  LOL

6:10 PM [racbluto] friends can have differences of opinion and still respect each other

6:11 PM [Nelson0528] Scooter - someone trying to set up a debate?...

6:11 PM [scooter] Maximus Delta That's the funniest thing I've heard all day

6:11 PM [scooter] TY

6:11 PM [new2dinar] just want to pop in for a sec and say thank you scooter

6:11 PM [scooter] YW

6:11 PM [wmawhite] Scooter Scooter ....I was only asking about his reasoning for Christmas.

6:11 PM [Maximus Delta] Scooter   I am here to please the crowd

6:11 PM [gina1exp] Scooter Scooter thank you mister

6:11 PM [JBrookes] Maximus Delta   

6:11 PM [Carlym] I love that word, pontificate

6:12 PM [scooter] We're a team -- everyone of us -- this place is a central repository of different views and information --- we need to bounce the concepts off one another to find the truth

6:12 PM [Nelson0528] Besides we would expect 6 different views from 6 different people. it is human nature. The difference is whether the 6 can eplain why they think certain information means different things resulting in those differences in opinion....

6:12 PM [Carlym] racbluto evrything is sexy to you! you dog

6:12 PM [scooter] We're a team -- everyone of us -- this place is a central repository of different views and information --- we need to bounce the concepts off one another to find the truth

6:12 PM [Nelson0528] Besides we would expect 6 different views from 6 different people. it is human nature. The difference is whether the 6 can eplain why they think certain information means different things resulting in those differences in opinion....

6:12 PM [Carlym] racbluto evrything is sexy to you! you dog

6:12 PM [racbluto]  LOL

6:12 PM [JBrookes] Scooter Absolutely!!!

6:12 PM [scooter] particularly in an environment where there's alot of people sending out absolute garbage

6:12 PM [RVgodiva] Carlym Carlym I like that word too... sounds kinda sexy       

6:12 PM [scooter] un founded truth

6:12 PM [scooter] ok -- I'm done

6:12 PM [bigdog] Scooter amen to that

6:12 PM [Nelson0528] Amen! Brother Scooter

6:12 PM [scooter] Scooter Diatribe complete

6:12 PM [new2dinar] we get farther working together than against each other

6:12 PM [scooter]  LOL

6:13 PM [JBrookes] Scooter Thank you very much!!   

6:13 PM [Carlym] RVgodiva everyone's horney tonight   

6:13 PM [railroader] Scooter I used to be a garbologist

6:13 PM [Maximus Delta] Scooter thanks bro

6:13 PM [Carlym] thank you scooter

6:13 PM [scooter] railroader railroader railroader     

6:13 PM [scooter] that was the 2nd funniest thing

6:13 PM [Lacey] Scooter ty so much

6:13 PM [Robert B] Scooter thanks

6:13 PM [sassyk] Scooter--I have a safe room--if you need it---it's a room guarded by a double barrell--and--a pit bull----   

6:13 PM [Nelson0528] Scooter - So, where do wee stand?

6:13 PM [RVgodiva]  LOL

6:13 PM [GJM] Scooter so the iraqi chicken plucker Oct. 22 perhaps isn't good intel?

6:13 PM [Carlym] Nelson0528 on our feet

6:13 PM [JBrookes] sassyk   

6:13 PM [new2dinar] GJM   

6:13 PM [GJM]  LOL

6:13 PM [scooter] It's a great investment opportunity -- lets stay the course but live our lives today!!!

6:14 PM [JBrookes] gjm gjm   

6:14 PM [scooter] Gjm gjm gjm   

6:14 PM [scooter]  LOL

6:14 PM [Nelson0528] CLosed Border myth- Debunked

6:14 PM [racbluto] Scooter right on!!!!!

6:14 PM [scooter] you've been elevated to 2.5 funniest

6:14 PM [scooter]  LOL

6:14 PM [Nelson0528] GOI announcement today - Debunked

6:14 PM [Carlym] weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!

6:14 PM [badco32] Nelson0528 from who...i honestly just heard the oppisite

6:14 PM [sparklingblue] i am so glad we are still ontrack befire Nov 2nd cause i so hate my job it is killing me   thanks scooter for everything

6:14 PM [dinarette] article just posted that confirms Viper's post about the alliance

6:14 PM [Doug A] Scooter pontificate, in your opinion, the 195 billion Paris deal? If you have already done that I'm sorry I missed it.

6:14 PM [Nelson0528] Alliance agreement signed - pending

6:14 PM [Nelson0528] verification]

6:14 PM [scooter] brb

6:15 PM [Carlym] sparklingblue no one said nov 2nd, don't get crazy on me now

6:32 PM [scooter] I'm going back to the basics -- got off track for three weeks ---

6:32 PM [scooter] I'm going to timeline all docs going back to 2004

6:32 PM [scooter] See where the facts reside

6:32 PM [scooter] Cross reference with world bank

6:32 PM [scooter] And mof and cbi

6:32 PM [scooter] See where the facts reside

6:32 PM [scooter] Cross reference with world bank

6:32 PM [pleasantvalleySunday] poor man is a gluten for punishment

6:32 PM [scooter] And mof and cbi

6:33 PM [scooter] Should be fairly easy now

6:33 PM [JBrookes] pleasantvalleySunday   

6:33 PM [scooter] That everything is laid out in my library

6:33 PM [Nelson0528]  

6:33 PM [scooter] Which will be shared with you all very quickly

6:33 PM [JBrookes] Scooter Easy...

6:33 PM [scooter] It's an order that pvs gave to me to do

6:33 PM [sunglass] scooter hurrrrrrrrrryyyyyyyyyyyyyy   

First I must say I enjoy and appreciate all the hard work and time that

Scooter,and the likes put into regarding research,personal opinions regarding Iraq and the future RV.It give us hope, entertains,which helps past the time until said event. But ScooterI have to say that I humbly disagree with your statement regarding people on this forum trying to pit You against Sonny1. People want to hear why you disagree with each other and facts behind behind your belief. if that offends either one of you,its not the fault of people on this forum,it more to do with you personal egos regarding the said subject, you knowlege or your efforts toward finding the truth. Scooter if Sonny is a "personal friend" he already know your heart and would not allow his feeling to get in the way and vise versa. And by chance it does "hurt your feelings" or his,you should be able to state that on the forum or with a personal call to one another and clear the air.That sometimes happen between friends. You are clearly giving power to others . At the end of the day we alll are trying to get to the truth!

Scooter ;you and I are not friends, though I would like to believe we would be given the chance. Hopefully this gives you something to ponder and again thanks for all you do.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

Babaji--There are times we all pass up a good opportunity to just say nothing---seems you missed this one---says your a newbie--- and it shows--we were all newbies at one time---(10 months for me and i still feel I'm a newbie)-- set back watch and learn-you will figure out who has real info ---and---who is just blowing smoke --perhaps just to get attention---Scooter is the real deal---brings info you want find anywhere --and for me--I appreciate what he does---his brain seems to be much larger than mine--- :) every chat I have seen him do always has info--even in his chit-chats---soooooooo sit back --watch ---read---listen---believe me---the light bulb will come on--- it will be worth it--- $$$$$$$$----- :):):)

• Upvote 3

SCOOTER must be some kind of God to some people .....was that suppost to be anything important. I have a great chat I had with my Grandma Maybell about the price of cabbage at the farmers market you'd love if you got all teary eyed over that worthless conversation. You have to join the VIP before I tell how much the cabbage was.

He is referring to the IMF article that came out and everyone was asking questions about.....if you have no idea what he is talking about or dont see the worth in the conversation then shut your mouth and open your eyes to some reading and then MAYBE you will get an idea of what he is talking about......you dont bring anything to the table so you dont have permission to talk.......PERIOD........

• Upvote 12
  • Downvote 2

What is this about Sonny1 Christmas prediction?

It's the first I have heard of this.......where did Sonny1 say this, in chat, post?

Can someone please post the details?

Thanks

I saw it yesterday.........Sonny1 was making a comment about the GOI not forming until November and the RV/RI wouldn't happen until around Christmas. The entire text might be in the Chat section.

What is this about Sonny1 Christmas prediction?

It's the first I have heard of this.......where did Sonny1 say this, in chat, post?

Can someone please post the details?

Thanks

Here it is, found under Phoenix's report from the "land of the real":

Sonny1,

You're a good man!!!!! Keep up the good work because I look forward to hearing your insight my friend. On another note, please accept my apologies for the people that keep "pitting" us against each other and twisting our statements around. I find that atrocious behavior and I for one won't put up with that anymore. Nevertheless, I hope you and your family are well, particularly with the new member of the family!!!

Be well my friend!

Scooter

sonny1, on 20 October 2010 - 12:19 PM, said:

I have it with a good insider (lol) that they will not have a goi til mid november, with the earliest chance of a rv would be around christmas time. I know I will get hammered for this with how much sugar is in the kool-aid, but I was the one that said last week there would be no rv last weekend (still waiting for apologies) and was correct. I tried to tell you all last week that the tv show was not going to happen, and it didnt, but folks hope is good, but we are a little ways off yet.......

Read more:

• Upvote 1

OH I'm sorry...sounds like your God

WOW!!! Is it really that serious?? So who does have something to bring to the table???YOU??? We are listening...I really see no need for that kind of response..Can I ask you a question??? When was the last time that you made a prediction and gave us some REAL CONCRETE INFORMATION on when this whole fiasco will end? Who is your intel? How much have you made with this investment? I am willing bet all of my dinar that you would not speak to some one face to face like that..JMHO

You sound like one of those people who bet the farm on this investment.. I could be wrong though...

• Upvote 3

OH I'm sorry...sounds like your God

No its called showing respect to the ones that donate alot of their time researching and analyzing documents when they dont have to do ANYTHING for us....He does it for the good of everyone here in the investment......If you cant understand that or acknowledge that then you dont need to speak......its a simple concept......

• Upvote 7
  • Downvote 1

No its called showing respect to the ones that donate alot of their time researching and analyzing documents when they dont have to do ANYTHING for us....He does it for the good of everyone here in the investment......If you cant understand that or acknowledge that then you dont need to speak......its a simple concept......

You are so right keepmwlknfnt..........I appreciate everyone's effort from Scooter, Medic, Frank, etc. and even Terry for a laugh!!
  • Upvote 1

Here it is, found under Phoenix's report from the "land of the real":

Sonny1,

You're a good man!!!!! Keep up the good work because I look forward to hearing your insight my friend. On another note, please accept my apologies for the people that keep "pitting" us against each other and twisting our statements around. I find that atrocious behavior and I for one won't put up with that anymore. Nevertheless, I hope you and your family are well, particularly with the new member of the family!!!

Be well my friend!

Scooter

sonny1, on 20 October 2010 - 12:19 PM, said:

I have it with a good insider (lol) that they will not have a goi til mid november, with the earliest chance of a rv would be around christmas time. I know I will get hammered for this with how much sugar is in the kool-aid, but I was the one that said last week there would be no rv last weekend (still waiting for apologies) and was correct. I tried to tell you all last week that the tv show was not going to happen, and it didnt, but folks hope is good, but we are a little ways off yet.......

Read more:

Thanks again wmawhite! :tiphat:

Just a thought here - Hey Scooter - When you type your responses, if you typed in caps, it would be much easier to read your input / chat and we could bypass some of the comments / hello's, etc. that really don't pertain to the subject. Thank you for your time and input, I really appreciate what you bring to this website.

• Upvote 1

I agree with you, keepmwlknfny.

Thank you for pointing out the truth about Scooter's altruistic heart.

Edited by Barboza
  • Upvote 4

vianney71

Did either SAY anything?? All I heard was two frat boys joking & complementing each outer

Babaji

I thought the same thing. What was said?.

What did I miss. I am new to this and do not have the shortcut or inside jokes.

Please explain what was the bottom line of what Scooter said on chat today.

Thanks.

crgconkel

SCOOTER must be some kind of God to some people .....was that suppost to be anything important. I have a great chat I had with my Grandma Maybell about the price of cabbage at the farmers market you'd love if you got all teary eyed over that worthless conversation. You have to join the VIP before I tell how much the cabbage was.

Scooter chat

6:04 PM [scooter] there's several descrapancies

6:04 PM [scooter] but the big one for everybody to pontificate is this

6:04 PM [scooter] If the benchmarks were never ever met by Iraq

6:05 PM [scooter] Why did the IMF make the second $760 million payment right on schedule

6:05 PM [scooter] It's a precautionary loan remember

6:07 PM [scooter] Yes -- but there's more weird items in their as well -- but I'll incorporate into this post I'm doing for PVS ----

6:07 PM [scooter] So -- remember -- these bankers have tools far better than governments to make everybody loook to the left --- when indeed they steal the cookies from the cookie jar on the right

6:08 PM [scooter] in essence

6:08 PM [scooter] RELAX

6:08 PM [scooter] things aren't adding up at all -- the math ain't jiving with the actions

6:08 PM [scooter] and that is always goood

6:08 PM [racbluto] Scooter so we're still on track here?

6:09 PM [scooter] Exactly !!!

HFDMEDIC response

Things are not adding up between what they are saying and what they are doing. Scooter has info he will post for us to read with documents showing us where the information is coming from. Relax enjoy life we are still on track.

Seems to me he said a whole bunch, but of course I can read.

Almost for got, thank you PVS for posting this, I know its a lot of work.

Edited by hfdmedic

Thank you Scooter so much!

Why can people not listen! A wise person told me that you cannot learn while your lips (finger tips) are moving.

He is right!

Please, let the man speak! The rest of us want to hear him, not you!

As for Sonny1/Scooter, they did a classy job of telling us to listen!

If I had as much knowledge to impart as these guys do, I would want a chance to speak, not walked over. JMHO

WBC

I'm sorry for getting alot of people riled up.....I apprieciate Scooter and Phoenix and even...Frank. I also state my opinion on some of their post which are most often posted by someone other than them, the comments I made were about how some people feelings for that person(Scooter in this instance) make every thing they say some amazing thing when it really isn't. Scooter was just having a conversation a I thought confusing and mundan one at that. Many others stated what was the purpose for the post as I did. Why do some of you feel so threatened? I like Scooter for bringing well researched facts and insights I always have as do the other people who contribute here. I'm not a sugar coater or afraid to speak my mind.....I guess because I am an American and believe in free speech. Try to Relax

Maybe some are afraid you will run those you speak of away ( with all the intel / info ) with your personal opinions and they will be left in the dark ,JMO ... who knows ... kinda weak if you ask me, Scooter seems like a very level headed individual with strong character & plenty of self confidence .

the way I see it if you hold Dinar you are good to go even if you do not belong to the special groups or private chat rooms , you should have a plan by now and we will all know about the RV/RI if or when it happens at about the same time even with out special Intel to let us know .... holy cow , I think the Dinar is driving people Mad ....... ;)

• Upvote 1

CRG , interesting

Keep was slammed a long while ago not for what he said (it was mentioned that his responces were highly intelligent) but how it was said.

He now keeps it shorter and is highly respected.

Why, oh why is it so important to argue?

We are all here for a reason, and that reason does not include warfare. It includes learning. A differing opinion can be easily given without consulting the "ART of War".

WBC

letsroll,

Maybe not as weak as you think.

We heard a lot more from Sonny1 until he was slammed like this (we had to beg him to come back). Scooter could easily do the same thing.

Figure out how Scooter, Sonny1, Viper51, Phoenix, Chief V and (sorry i left out a bunch of people I follow) are making money on their efforts. (clue, they are not)

I give them lots of credit for them to hang with us and hope the disrespectful people can accept their efforts.

I am also an American for 56 years, proud of it, thank our service men and women for their service and don't use being an American as a reason to be disrespectful.

JMHO

WBC

• Upvote 2

crgconkel:

The few things that Scooter actually said were in fact HUGE. Clearly, you missed it. That means you are not up to speed here. So read. Speed read. If you're an investor, what he says is highly important to you, so appreciate him.

Maynard

• Upvote 2

crgconkel:

The few things that Scooter actually said were in fact HUGE. Clearly, you missed it. That means you are not up to speed here. So read. Speed read. If you're an investor, what he says is highly important to you, so appreciate him.

Maynard

Great advice, Maynard!

crgconkel:

Maynard

Great advice, Maynard!

crgconkel:

Maynard

Great advice, Maynard!