Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

VIPER51 ALLIANCE

viper51

I don't know if this is out yet or not but my guess is maybe not.

Just got info that Salman Jumaili MP for the Iraqi bloc states an agreement has been signed a little while ago (which actually means 4 or 5 hrs ago) by The Iraqi List and the Supreme Council offically. HERES THE GOOD PART! This new cluster will include The Virtue Party DEPUTIES and INDEPENDENT DEPUTIES from THE RULE of LAW and the support OF SEVERAL KURDISH BLOC MP"s<<<<<AIN'T THAT GREAT! The Iraqi List to focus on negociating with the partners to form the next GOI with respect to the Constitution and the elections contained in the Constitution. This agreement REJECTS ANY foreign intervention

This new association is open to all menus and Parlimentary Blocs and invites them all to contribute to the acceleration of the process of forming the new GOI. Next the Kurds are close to entering into agreement with the Iraqi List and Supreme Council to form a GOI of National Partnership. I don't know about YOU GUYS but I'm PUMPED! Hope to have more later.

Awesome news! You are great and you have no clue how much I appreciate your hard efforts. God Bless you and your family and friends.

• Upvote 3

Awesome Viper, awesome. Now here comes the question. How many seats does this give them in parliment? Rough or educated guesses will do for now. B)

Jug I really can't answer that at this point as I don't know who all was figured in on the first total of 140 votes. Sorry , but I will try to find out. Its almost 1am in Baghdad and my contact is probably in bed by now but we will try early tomarrow Baghdad time.

Edited by viper51
  • Upvote 1