Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Phoenix Report

Phoenix

SteveI,

Thanks for the post! I will be posting something very quickly about this document because there's one very serious discrepancy in it that needs to be addressed -- which is positive to our RV --- nevertheless, thank you for the post!

PHOENIX --- YOU'RE a GOOD MAN --- THANKS FOR THE POST MY FRIEND!

Best,

Scooter

Accentuate the positive. You go Bro'

Thank you Phoenix, as always you have a way of lifting our spirits(not the kind that comes from a bottle)lol. My wish list keeps changing, so I need an RV soon before I run out of options or my wish list keeps growing. I wish you well, and if we have an RV soon, can hardly wait to pitch my tent outside my bank and be the first in line...Maybe not, may be the 2nd or 3rd. Bless you and your family, and I wish us all a fast RV.

I just want to say thank you all for your time and insight on all of this. I invested in this a very long time ago. I am a pretty patient person and now glad I am. You all do a very good job on intel and reasoning, both positive and negative. May God bless you all. :)

Great post and remarks.........

I have it with a good insider (lol) that they will not have a goi til mid november, with the earliest chance of a rv would be around christmas time. I know I will get hammered for this with how much sugar is in the kool-aid, but I was the one that said last week there would be no rv last weekend (still waiting for apologies) and was correct. I tried to tell you all last week that the tv show was not going to happen, and it didnt, but folks hope is good, but we are a little ways off yet.......

• Upvote 8
  • Downvote 5

I have it with a good insider (lol) that they will not have a goi til mid november, with the earliest chance of a rv would be around christmas time. I know I will get hammered for this with how much sugar is in the kool-aid, but I was the one that said last week there would be no rv last weekend (still waiting for apologies) and was correct. I tried to tell you all last week that the tv show was not going to happen, and it didnt, but folks hope is good, but we are a little ways off yet.......

You are always a wealth of information and I for one am very grateful. However you have been wrong and you've been right. I'm just hoping this time you are wrong and it will be sooner rather than later.

• Upvote 2

Sonny1,

You're a good man!!!!! Keep up the good work because I look forward to hearing your insight my friend. On another note, please accept my apologies for the people that keep "pitting" us against each other and twisting our statements around. I find that atrocious behavior and I for one won't put up with that anymore. Nevertheless, I hope you and your family are well, particularly with the new member of the family!!!

Be well my friend!

Scooter

• Upvote 5

maybe as soon as THIS weekend.

I can't count the times this phrase has appeared in the last year..... I haven't been on in over a week now..... and the 'soap opera' continues. I check in and we are at the same point we were a week ago, a month ago, 7 months ago.... still no "GOI" and no "RV" and no "Chapter 7 lifting"....

May I have another ticket for another ride on this "roller coaster". , please... gota get back on..... I want to be there when it all happens.

Yes you certainly can! Misery loves company!

• Upvote 1

Sonny1,

You're a good man!!!!! Keep up the good work because I look forward to hearing your insight my friend. On another note, please accept my apologies for the people that keep "pitting" us against each other and twisting our statements around. I find that atrocious behavior and I for one won't put up with that anymore. Nevertheless, I hope you and your family are well, particularly with the new member of the family!!!

Be well my friend!

Scooter

I know its crazy, I have nor ever will say anything negative about you, you imo are the best guy on the net, and I mean that. people just want drama with you and I, and it will never be....... its kinda funny, keep up the awsome job you do my friend, your the best......

• Upvote 6
  • Downvote 1

I know its crazy, I have nor ever will say anything negative about you, you imo are the best guy on the net, and I mean that. people just want drama with you and I, and it will never be....... its kinda funny, keep up the awsome job you do my friend, your the best......

Two class acts,now thats cool............................................................GO RV BABY!!!!!

• Upvote 4

Thanks, Sonny, Scooter, Phoenix.for all you do. Sonny, you are the most honest man on the net and you have a good heart. You really care about what you put out there. Scooter, I agree with Sonny and for him to say that about you . That's one hell of a compliment!!!! I just glad yall are on this site and we don't have all the BS the other sites have. Thank You.

• Upvote 1

Remember to vote November 2nd. If you are in Chicago...Please vote once. If you are dead...Please vote once.

On a more constructive note I have a question or two to ask those who care to repond. Should the US elections result in significant changes to the House and potentially the Senate what effect might that have on the seating of the Iraqi government, RV,etc. Especially if those things have not been acheived by our eltions? Would a changing of the guard in our body politic play a role in Iraq's decision making process? Would they consider the change being projected in the US as positive or negative? Would the status quo in Iraq remain the same or would the potential of a new group of players in the US Congress light a fire under them?

Just a few toughts and questions of mine that I don't know the answer to and hope to receive your insight.

Thanks to each and every one of you that participates in this forum.

Phoenix, any thoughts on the intel and now news about Allawi and Mahdi (sp?) joining forces? Do you think this is just to gain stronger positions in Malikis parliment? It seems to be a reality at this point between vipers intel and news articles coming out.

As a side note, I really appreciate all the info from you pheonix but when I saw the headline "Phoenix Report". I was hoping it was from the Phoenix Foundation, you know... Macgyver.

Ok...some FACTS.

1. Malaki is STILL the number 1 choice for his party and WILL be the next PM. You dont say

2. The GOI is NOT seated yet. Well i never

3. The RV has NOT been announced yet. Bummer

4. This should all happen soon...and maybe as soon as THIS weekend. Another rumour to think about this weekend

Come on Phoenix this was a waste of time posting this my granny could have put this post together & she thinks that a scarecrow masturbating is only clutching at straws :lol:

Try to post something we dont already know it may be more helpful in the future

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 22

GOI seated. (very good chance)

And then maybe the RV. (key word MAYBE)

GOI first just as the CBI has stated...then RV. (Novel Event)

As we all know (or should know by now) the date and rate are classified!

BUT!~ I have been told many times the rate will be over the dollar below the Pound and at or near the Euro.

This is not a matter of if but when...and the when is sooner than most know.

Hang in there...WE are close.

Everyone try to be nice...try to relax...being nasty to others will not make anything happen faster...

But being nasty and rude will show everyone what an azz you are! :lol:

Best of luck to ALL!~

Phoenix

This is absolutely horrible !!! I think I'm starting to like you... lol, Oh how we both have changed in the last 6 yrs or so from the RolClub days.

Thxs for the positive post, good job !!

pp

Edited by pokerplayer
  • Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

This is absolutely horrible !!! I think I'm starting to like you... lol, Oh how we both have changed in the last 6 yrs or so from the RolClub days.

Thxs for the positive post, good job !!

Time to stack your hand before you go all in on something you dont have ;)

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 7

Phoenix: How can we thank you and the other mods for giving us hope! The excitement is overwhelming, even though I know that there is a chance that everything might fall through. When I read your reports and other reports from dedicated others, I feel honored that I am part of this group. I feel as if I know you all, and can hardly wait to meet all of you. What a party that will be....we must find Possum and mama possum to add to the group of people that make this site work. If everyone read the posts with (KISS) keep it simple.....I am sure tempers would not flare and everyone would be happy. What would I do without my cup of coffee and Dinar Vets in the morning? God Bless you and your family and thank them for taking the time out of their lives for you to keep us informed.

Hey Phoenix and all...this is fun huh! Thanks for all the good work. I truly appreciate all you and guys like Scooter do. Unfortuniately...I'm now addicted to my computer and the forums. Just praying everyone gets well soon and then you all POURITFORWARD and help the world.