Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Seated and Rv

Rogue

just copied this from another site;

[rayder] SPECIAL ANNOUNCEMENT - THIS IS REAL THIS IS SERIOUS - THIS IS REAL FAMILY FROM DARLINE... GOI is not needed to have the rate coming out at all - GOI is only needed to ACTIVATE the rate DARLINE GOT ON CONFERENCE CALL NOW SOMEONE OFFICIAL IS SAYING THAT THE BORDERS ARE CLOSED AND THAT THE GOI SEATED TODAY THEY ARE NOW A MEMBER OF THE UN AND THAT THE RATE IS $5.50 - $5.70 - TOMORROW ANNOUNCE - THURSDAY THE RATE COME OUT

[idahocher] Gene is talking about his friend.

[rayder] TWO PARLIAMENT MEMBERS STATE THE 3 ZEROS WILL BE DROPPED - 3-4 WEEKS GET IN AND GET OUT - 1-TOMORROW IF GOI SITS AND RATE ON THURSDAY AND 2-FRIDAY THE VIDEO FOR IRAQ TO BE EDUCATED AND PRAY THE VIDEO WILL BE RELEASED AND THE 3-24TH ON SUNDAY WE CAN MAKE OUR APPOINTMENTS to cash in DELTA SAYS WHEN THE RATE IS RELEASED THE MINIMUM WILL BE 90 DAYS TO CASH IN - CO-EXIST THE LOWER DENOMS AND HIGH DENOMS - there is no limitation to remove one of the two denoms - Frank asks Ali Toledo office will be open a year....

we shall see lol

Edited by Rogue
  • Upvote 13
  • Downvote 12

[rayder] SPECIAL ANNOUNCEMENT - THIS IS REAL THIS IS SERIOUS - THIS IS REAL FAMILY FROM DARLINE... GOI is not needed to have the rate coming out at all - GOI is only needed to ACTIVATE the rate DARLINE GOT ON CONFERENCE CALL NOW SOMEONE OFFICIAL IS SAYING THAT THE BORDERS ARE CLOSED AND THAT THE GOI SEATED TODAY THEY ARE NOW A MEMBER OF THE UN AND THAT THE RATE IS $5.50 - $5.70 - TOMORROW ANNOUNCE - THURSDAY THE RATE COME OUT

[rayder] TWO PARLIAMENT MEMBERS STATE THE 3 ZEROS WILL BE DROPPED - 3-4 WEEKS GET IN AND GET OUT - 1-TOMORROW IF GOI SITS AND RATE ON THURSDAY AND 2-FRIDAY THE VIDEO FOR IRAQ TO BE EDUCATED AND PRAY THE VIDEO WILL BE RELEASED AND THE 3-24TH ON SUNDAY WE CAN MAKE OUR APPOINTMENTS to cash in DELTA SAYS WHEN THE RATE IS RELEASED THE MINIMUM WILL BE 90 DAYS TO CASH IN - CO-EXIST THE LOWER DENOMS AND HIGH DENOMS - there is no limitation to remove one of the two denoms - Frank asks Ali Toledo office will be open a year....

we shall see lol

Man I hope it true.I really need to retire and have some fun.steady the course it will not lead you wrong

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

Well i can say one thing... Scooter said that when RV was getting closer some crazy crap was gonna come out.... better get out my toilet paper seems to be alot of SH%^ around here.

You're right, I just posted that in another thread. Scooter and Phoenix both warned us that alot of BS would precede our greatness.

Why do people STILL insist there will be a time limit? The U.S. has NO time limit for many decades now. A thousand dollar bill is STILL good currency. The same will be with the Dinar as well. 90 days is NOT enough time for all the banks in the world to even be educated about this.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

we shall see lol

Posted from what site? ;)

** Passin over the peanuts and popcorn**..lmao, pretty soon I am going to have to take a break from Iraq and Dinar news or my head is gonna spin clean off my body..lmao

Keep your pretty little head on ,things are coming together very soon ;)

• Upvote 2

I think that whole ministry needs to give some serious thought to the impact and moral propriety to RECKLESS DISREGARD FOR THE TRUTH.

Some of the things that aired, honestly, without further qualification or comment, seem to approach at least negligent misrepresentation.

Maynard

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1