Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

KTF Rumor

inheritance

Originally Posted by debtarheelgirl

KTFM Conference call 10-19-10

Part 4

SOOOOO SORRY PC DIED COMPLETE _ Delta phone call missed most but THIS IS POSSIBLE IT FOLKS POSSIBLE - DARLINE IS LISTENING

SPECIAL ANNOUNCEMENT - THIS IS REAL THIS IS SERIOUS - THIS IS REAL FAMILY FROM DARLINE...

GOI is not needed to have the rate coming out at all - GOI is only needed to ACTIVATE the rate

DARLINE GOT ON CONFERENCE CALL NOW SOMEONE OFFICIAL IS SAYING THAT THE BORDERS ARE CLOSED AND THAT THE GOI SEATED TODAY THEY ARE NOW A MEMBER OF THE UN AND THAT THE RATE IS $5.50 - $5.70 - TOMORROW ANNOUNCE - THURSDAY THE RATE COME OUT

TWO PARLIAMENT MEMBERS STATE THE 3 ZEROS WILL BE DROPPED - 3-4 WEEKS GET IN AND GET OUT -

1-TOMORROW IF GOI SITS AND RATE ON THURSDAY AND

2-FRIDAY THE VIDEO FOR IRAQ TO BE EDUCATED AND PRAY THE VIDEO WILL BE RELEASED AND THE

3-24TH ON SUNDAY WE CAN MAKE OUR APPOINTMENTS to cash in

DELTA SAYS WHEN THE RATE IS RELEASED THE MINIMUM WILL BE 90 DAYS TO CASH IN - CO-EXIST THE LOWER DENOMS AND HIGH DENOMS - there is no limitation to remove one of the two denoms - Frank asks Ali Toledo office will be open a year....

Pay attention family.....

The GET team is so sure about this. I am listening to them now. They just said "nobody go buy dinars, do not buy more than you can loose". They also said Frank just posted the same info on his site. I wonder if frank is posting because of GET. I will not believe it until on Forex and shown on US news. I do however hope it is true.. GO RV!!!! B)

• Upvote 1

WHY ON EARTH would Iraq put the rate out @ $5.50, and for only three weeks, to pull in the large bills? If they were going to pull the large bills, they could offer a more stable rate of 3.22, or basically any rate they wanted to pull them in. I call BS-

BS is probably right, but they could do a fixed rate or managed rate even a $5+. It's the source that concerns me. If a different source then GET group, this might have legs. I am not holding breath; time will tell.

I have been scrolling through this dinarvets website for a few months now and am ready for my first post. My question is where do we or can we cash in our Dinars?

Mike

Mike, best advice at this stage is download Adam's (Montana) cash-in guide, read it in full, and then be ready to do what is best for you. Secondly check out Dinar trade's website. Adam's guide is free by the way.

C