Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

By 2012 Dinar to increase

Dtorres

Found this interesting article posted on Iraqbuisinessnews.com.

Here is the direct link also.... http://www.iraq-businessnews.com/2010/10/18/iraq-output-will-double/

Categorized | Oil & Gas

Iraq Output “Will Double”

Posted on 18 October 2010. Tags: CBI, Oil

The Iraq Central Bank said that the survival of a high oil price will double Iraq GDP, helping it to achieve its goals by improving the value of the dinar through economic growth.

Speaking to IKHNews, adviser of the Central Bank, Mudhir Saleh, predicted the survival of oil prices in the $80-$85 range, which will double GDP and be reflected in government revenues. The proposed government budget, which should see a budget surplus by 2012, is based on a modest oil price of $70 per barrel.

Saleh said that “All the indications are that the Iraqi economy will shift dramatically during the next two years, improving the value of the dinar.” He pointed out that this will help to develop the oil sector further and push productivity to four million barrels per day, up from the current 2m to 2.5m.

This growth can be expected to improve national income, the value of the dinar, wages, and GDP per capita. Saleh noted that the dinar and the Central Bank’s reserves are stable, helping with monetary policy.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Hey everyone, I don't think this says the dinar will RV in 2012, I think it says there budget will finally be in the plus by 2012. To me this is great news because they will need to RV soon to start getting the debt paid and have a surplus of money. JMO

• Upvote 9

This is the proof of a good investment... If they don't RV, the dinar will go up because it can't do nothing else. It can't go down!!

It is a good investment if in the end we don't actualy LOP. I know it has been said here many times that there will be no LOP, and we seemed to have squashed that rumor out....but it was also said on here MANY TIMES that we will see the RV by (first)Sunday the 17th or that weekend otherwise including Monday, and (second)by the end of October/November 1st. Now if by the end of October/Nov 1 we don't see an RV, does that mean the talk about there being "no LOP" is a rumor as well? And that we should hold our breath because there may still actually be one? First it was rumored that we would have a LOP, then the rumor to squash that one that a guru here said there would be no LOP. Well they are right because there hasn't been a LOP...........yet. There hasn't been an RV yet either. I'm not venting here or being negative, I'm just trying to figure out if a LOP is still in the realm of possibilities yet? Bash away if you want, just picking your brains in search of valuable info.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 3

Hey everyone, I don't think this says the dinar will RV in 2012, I think it says there budget will finally be in the plus by 2012. To me this is great news because they will need to RV soon to start getting the debt paid and have a surplus of money. JMO

Thanks! you saved my yacht and Christmas.

It is a good investment if in the end we don't actualy LOP. I know it has been said here many times that there will be no LOP, and we seemed to have squashed that rumor out....but it was also said on here MANY TIMES that we will see the RV by (first)Sunday the 17th or that weekend otherwise including Monday, and (second)by the end of October/November 1st. Now if by the end of October/Nov 1 we don't see an RV, does that mean the talk about there being "no LOP" is a rumor as well? And that we should hold our breath because there may still actually be one? First it was rumored that we would have a LOP, then the rumor to squash that one that a guru here said there would be no LOP. Well they are right because there hasn't been a LOP...........yet. There hasn't been an RV yet either. I'm not venting here or being negative, I'm just trying to figure out if a LOP is still in the realm of possibilities yet? Bash away if you want, just picking your brains in search of valuable info.

Not going to bash you in hopes that your not right but want to point out that a lop can be analized from a bus standpoint, the rv is speculation b/c of the gov needing to form and voting ....etc

Found this interesting article posted on Iraqbuisinessnews.com.

Here is the direct link also.... http://www.iraq-businessnews.com/2010/10/18/iraq-output-will-double/

Categorized | Oil & Gas

Iraq Output “Will Double”

Posted on 18 October 2010. Tags: CBI, Oil

The Iraq Central Bank said that the survival of a high oil price will double Iraq GDP, helping it to achieve its goals by improving the value of the dinar through economic growth.

Speaking to IKHNews, adviser of the Central Bank, Mudhir Saleh, predicted the survival of oil prices in the $80-$85 range, which will double GDP and be reflected in government revenues. The proposed government budget, which should see a budget surplus by 2012, is based on a modest oil price of $70 per barrel.

Saleh said that “All the indications are that the Iraqi economy will shift dramatically during the next two years, improving the value of the dinar.” He pointed out that this will help to develop the oil sector further and push productivity to four million barrels per day, up from the current 2m to 2.5m.

This growth can be expected to improve national income, the value of the dinar, wages, and GDP per capita. Saleh noted that the dinar and the Central Bank’s reserves are stable, helping with monetary policy.

IT IS WHAT IT IS :lol::lol::lol:

• Upvote 2

I got the wife a CTS (Cadi), me too!!! Guess I will wait on my mid-life Vet.

Well I didn't really buy the yacht yet. I am not That stupid, or am I? But I want to.

But you have to keep the wife happy or they can make your life miserable. CTS! Must be nice.

My mid life toy, was scaled down to a Motorcycle. I want a Ford GT 1000. Ya baby! and set it on the deck of my new sailboat.I could sit in the car and make motorboat noises.

• Upvote 2

The word LOP should be completely removed from any equasions on this site simply because a LOP means devalueing currency and IRAQ will not be devalueing their currency. GO RVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVV

• Upvote 1

I am hoping that this means that after the RV, the dinar with increase in value like normal currencies might during a boom time?

Go rv

These kind of post really make it hard to be-quiet.

We are looking at an RV very soon folks.

I have kept to myself for a long time now, as you have seen in the last few day's I have been more vocal as things are about to become VERY clear. (I'm talking an RV in a short amount of days)

I said last week watch the stock market slump, and do not by Gold or Silver (down over $50 an OZ in 5 day) till after the market clears. (What?)

I jumped on Dr. J's calling for this to take till 2012 for a big reason,..........(why?)

It can not, will not, take till the end of this year, I would be shocked to see it take till the end of this month!!!

With China raising interest rates and Timothy F. Geithner's holding up of the report (The what?) that was due on the 15th,... well just watch and see,.........( do some research )

I'm about to be more vocal as our time togather is about to come to a close. Anyone could be wrong here but in my humble opinion time is upon us.

You will see shortly that these posts about Maliki, and or Allawi, becoming PM are faults as well. (tidbit)

zzzzzzzzz,

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 1

These kind of post really make it hard to be-quiet.

We are looking at an RV very soon folks.

I have kept to myself for a long time now, as you have seen in the last few day's I have been more vocal as things are about to become VERY clear. (I'm talking an RV in a short amount of days)

I said last week watch the stock market slump, and do not by Gold or Silver (down over $50 an OZ in 5 day) till after the market clears. (What?)

I jumped on Dr. J's calling for this to take till 2012 for a big reason,..........(why?)

It can not, will not, take till the end of this year, I would be shocked to see it take till the end of this month!!!

With China raising interest rates and Timothy F. Geithner's holding up of the report (The what?) that was due on the 15th,... well just watch and see,.........( do some research )

I'm about to be more vocal as our time togather is about to come to a close. Anyone could be wrong here but in my humble opinion time is upon us.

You will see shortly that these posts about Maliki, and or Allawi, becoming PM are faults as well. (tidbit)

zzzzzzzzz,

I definitely like the way you think!!! Keep up the Good Work zzzzzzzzz!!!

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

Thanks utopia193!

Hey zzzzzzzzz, I've been following this site for quiet awhile now and just recently decided to become a member so I guess you could say I'm a newbie but not really...lol...you do make ALOT of sense to me unlike everyone else on here...Now don't get me wrong, there are alot of guru's on here but I honestly believe its ones like yourself that keep your mouth shut and stay on the downlow...I believe I'll follow you from here on out...I just LIKE or should I say LOVE what you have to say...and it all makes perfect sense...GREAT POST!!!!

Well if this is the case it just changed my tax to long term gains. Stay positive and God Bless.

I hate to break it to you but, after this year there are no more long term capital gains, or they are the same rate as short term. This is because the current tax laws expire this year unless congress will extend them an that is highly unlikely angry.gif

Lets see what happens

• Upvote 1

Hey zzzzzzzzz, I've been following this site for quiet awhile now and just recently decided to become a member so I guess you could say I'm a newbie but not really...lol...you do make ALOT of sense to me unlike everyone else on here...Now don't get me wrong, there are alot of guru's on here but I honestly believe its ones like yourself that keep your mouth shut and stay on the downlow...I believe I'll follow you from here on out...I just LIKE or should I say LOVE what you have to say...and it all makes perfect sense...GREAT POST!!!!

Sound's like LOVE is in the air........... :blink::rolleyes::huh:

J/K :P

• Upvote 1

Hey hspotman, I have been following your posts. You are one of the few (except the obvious) that I follow and respect. I am going to state one comment to you and it is based on nothing but facts, not guess work or speculation; a LOP is done in times of desperate measures. Nobody wins when this happens. I have a file or notes that based on history (I can site so many) that it help cut the out of control inflation percentage. This is not the case because of the assets that they have, future investments, new US and other countries starting up new commerce, ships they purchased (under lease with the Swis) for oil transportation, etc. I do not see inflation ever reaching that level. This is not my opinion but rather echoing the facts based on the strength of the the country and potential. God Bless you and your family.

Edited by SteveI
  • Upvote 1