Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

GOVERNMENT SEATED

pourit

I say you can believe it when you see it from a reputable main stream news outet such as...Reuters,...CNN...BBC....Fox news....even msnbc has more credibility than an Iraqi article....

Also, I just wanted to say thank you pourit for sharing. I'm sure theres some negative comments already on this but the point is I appreciate you sharing anyway. wink.gif

Thanks...I appreciate that. I just try to get stuff out there from people I feel are credible or I have heard speak.( Like Scooter/Groovegal/TiaC/or whoever I choose) Just for those that don't know...TiaC is a lady that is well versed on the Middle East. I don't know her background but she does know some folks. Keep the Faith. POURITFORWARD PS...Feel free to bash me...or not...just trying to help and looking forward to meeting some of you.

• Upvote 7

TiaC is a moron that lived under high voltage power lines and ate lead paint chips for breakfast as a child.

now come one TiaC lives in a van down by the river. and i do beleive TiaC also stated a few days ago it was confirmed that maliki was the PM.

just to confirm tiac is not terryk,,,,, they are 2 different people . actually tiac is a female....if you would of listened to the conference call last night you would of known this...

Yeah I heard TiaC. I am no scholar but she(TiaC) did not sound that bright to me. What is confirmed to me now after I heard her speak is: That I am right not to believe much of anything she posts or says. JMO B) GO RV!!

I can say without reservation Tiac is a moon beam, everything I have read from Tiac has been a total fabrication!!!

If you read what she says, terryk too, you will be dumber for have read it. You will litteraly have wasted ATP in brain function. I'm not sure I have told you how I really feel, so let me try even harder......SHE IS A PATHALOGICAL LIAR. End of story

Confirmed as a rumor!!!! TiaC is TerryK!!!!!.......................GO RV BABY!!!!

TiaC is NOT TerryK.....I listened to a conference call last night where TiaC was answering questions and talking about the affairs in Iraq. She is very intelligent and knowledgeable in my opinion. She is definitely female!

just to confirm tiac is not terryk,,,,, they are 2 different people . actually tiac is a female....if you would of listened to the conference call last night you would of known this...

Why would anyone listen to that conference call?????? live and learn man......live and learn

• Upvote 1

TiaC is NOT TerryK.....I listened to a conference call last night where TiaC was answering questions and talking about the affairs in Iraq. She is very intelligent and knowledgeable in my opinion. She is definitely female!

Yes Marpat, she's very knowledgeable. She's called the sitting of the NEW GOI many times and the RV many times....We're just too slow to believe her. In fact, I'll bet you believe she, TK, Highlander, Cessie and the rest of the GET power club have actually cashed in already they're so intelligent and knowledgeable. They're dangerous to decent people with constantly calling for the new GOI being sat and the RV happening every other day. Somebody has to proudly carry the Idiot mantel and they do it with pride.

• Upvote 1

All I can say that TK is going to be accountable for his rumors. This man has no honor, he continues to put this rumors out without any real evidence. My favorite lines he uses, my sources or I just received a phone call. TK if you read this-stop!!! you claim to be a Christian. God despises rumors or gossip. :angry:

All I can say that TK is going to be accountable for his rumors. This man has no honor, he continues to put this rumors out without any real evidence. My favorite lines he uses, my sources or I just received a phone call. TK if you read this-stop!!! you claim to be a Christian. God despises rumors or gossip. :angry:

Claiming to be and being one are too often two different things. I prefer showing to saying.

Easy to say, hard to be. B)

Edited by JugDawg1
  • Upvote 1