Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

An Open letter to Kimjackie

madmanak47

Kimjackie

• Group:MembersPosts:475Joined:09-June 10Posted Yesterday, 11:21 PM

I want this more than anyone, I have so many people to help but I am now feeling like it might be a pipe deream. I know you will minus me for saying that, but thats how I feel. I have had my dinar for one year so not as long as most but its getting very old............VERY OLD. The lies, the rumors, the fake e-mails, the supposed intel, the gurus who think they know it all and the Iraqis them selves who say one thing and do another---its enough to make a person go insane.

Sometime ago I wrote a rant out of my frustration for this investment and the people that inhabit this site. I use the word inhabit because some of us truly live here day and night it has gone beyond obsession. This is my first and I hope not my only shot at investment; I like most of the good but strange folks here have always gotten by. I have spent so much time away from home that I have become detached from my own family. I now think of this bunch of riff raff as more a family to me than my wife and children, pretty sad I know.

All of the things you find annoying about these people, if you step outside the box and look in they are the things that we deal with on a daily basis with our family and friends. You just need to get to know some of them and depend on none of them, exchange emails with a few and get to know them. I have embarked on a journey to meet a few and have not been disappointed as of yet. I am not saying it will change your mind, life or anything but give it a try.

I know that someday I will have to go home man up and face my fears but it will be easier to do with a pocketful of money even if it doesn’t last. Therefore, for the time being find someone to talk to about the investment with it is cheaper than a shrink.

I do believe we are on the cusp of being involved in a historical event. I for one will try to contain myself when it happens but I am not guarantying anything. I will finally go home and try to be a real husband, father and Grandfather not an absent parent working overseas.

We do what we have to hang on a few months more.

Madman Out

• Upvote 16

Kimjackie

I want this more than anyone, I have so many people to help but I am now feeling like it might be a pipe deream. I know you will minus me for saying that, but thats how I feel. I have had my dinar for one year so not as long as most but its getting very old............VERY OLD. The lies, the rumors, the fake e-mails, the supposed intel, the gurus who think they know it all and the Iraqis them selves who say one thing and do another---its enough to make a person go insane.

Sometime ago I wrote a rant out of my frustration for this investment and the people that inhabit this site. I use the word inhabit because some of us truly live here day and night it has gone beyond obsession. This is my first and I hope not my only shot at investment; I like most of the good but strange folks here have always gotten by. I have spent so much time away from home that I have become detached from my own family. I now think of this bunch of riff raff as more a family to me than my wife and children, pretty sad I know.

All of the things you find annoying about these people, if you step outside the box and look in they are the things that we deal with on a daily basis with our family and friends. You just need to get to know some of them and depend on none of them, exchange emails with a few and get to know them. I have embarked on a journey to meet a few and have not been disappointed as of yet. I am not saying it will change your mind, life or anything but give it a try.

I know that someday I will have to go home man up and face my fears but it will be easier to do with a pocketful of money even if it doesn’t last. Therefore, for the time being find someone to talk to about the investment with it is cheaper than a shrink.

I do believe we are on the cusp of being involved in a historical event. I for one will try to contain myself when it happens but I am not guarantying anything. I will finally go home and try to be a real husband, father and Grandfather not an absent parent working overseas.

Madman Out

I feel your pain man. I decided this was a pipedream 5 years ago. That is when I decided to stop making these sites my home. I only check in once in awhile(about once every 2 weeks) to see what is going on. I do not think it a coincidence that I checked in this time while you were posting this. Every time I check in, it is the same old crap, except, the pumpers are getting better and better at the facade. I still pray for the same result with this investment, but I am no longer making plans for millions. I have a plan, on the outside chance that millions do come, but I am not expecting it anymore. Common sense finally got the best of me. It was a tough pill to swallow, but it was necessary. Go back to focussing on the tangible things in life, like God, family, country, job, school, etc. These are the things that hold the most importance in life anyway. I will pray for you Madman, that reality will creep back in. God bless you brother.

• Upvote 11
  • Downvote 1

Kimjackie

Madman Out

You are already a wealthy man. Your wealth is that you ARE a husband, father and grandfather. This investment is JUST money. My brother, I would strongly suggest that you loose no more time by being away from your family - even if you cannot be their physically right now - get back involved in their lives. Every day lost is a day that you can never get back - money or no money!! I pray that you will see wisdom in these words and become the head of your household again - that which God has ordained you to be.

Enjoy your wealth now and enjoy the money (when it comes too). Be blessed my brother

Joe

Edited by joeintt
  • Upvote 11

hang in there kimjackie, be glad you have iqds, longshots pay off big at the track. i , like you have doubts at times, be happy , and remember this is a spectulative investment, be glad you had some money to throw at this. and iqd is coming around the corner its neck and neck down the strech,,,,............to be continued....... <_<

• Upvote 1

You are right Madman. It is the deep searching of our souls that bring us to the reality of how destitute we really are. That is what brought me to Christ nearly 25 years ago. I sacrificed making lots of money knowing that family was more important and had struggled financially for many years investing the time and monies into God and family. There is as some say light at the end of the tunnel. That light to me is Jesus Christ. I am not speaking of a religion because Christ is not a religion but life Himself. My life situation has been and is continually being change. This RV thing can be and is an obsession for many and I have to watch how I commit to it also. I have been praying that I spend the money the way God would want me to. We will destroy ourselves with it if we make the wrong choices. So hang in and let God touch your heart in the right way through your discouragements and am saying a prayer for you as I writing this to you.

God Bless

• Upvote 2

I know people say "don't be negative" ; however, I have found it helps me to stay somewhat pessimistic so I am not disappointed every weekend. If it happens I will be very happy but I refuse to get all excited and stressed out just to get disappointed. We have absolutely no control over any of it so just let it go in your mind. I will have to admit if it doesn't happen in 2010 I probably won't be just disappointed but angry.

• Upvote 4

Kimjackie

Madman Out

It's too easy to get down on this investment. IMO, unlike any time in the past, there is a confluence of events that will bring this RV about.....and soon. Keep in mind that misdirection and misinformation is part of The Plan. It's ok, IMO, to want to make millions, and its ok to have had the insight and risk-taking to put yourself in this position. What you do with your blessing is, of course, another thing. There are too many players in this thing now (countries, governments, whale investors. and little old us) for this thing to just be a big ruse. We are almost there......keep the faith....and above all.....stay thirsty my friend.

• Upvote 2

Don't forget folks, there are also many in this investment, to do much good in the future, as per doing the Lord's work, even globally, as prior to this, there has been either no funding or not enough to do what will soon be done, through what many are calling the "Wealth Transfer"...and I know personally, many who prayed extensively before putting a dime into one dinar, and they were lead into this thing spiritually...so don't get too distraught over this thing unless one is using this for the wrong reasons...as there ultimately must be a breakthrough in all the economic realms soon...or it is seemingly all gone anyway...or so it seems....I've often wondered if the reason that this thing has gone on so long, is to get more people in this that need the blessing from it...as I personally know many that are now in this investment, even as of yesterday, that have no other way out of their predicaments....and have even said, they were told something would come along, but they just could'nt figure out what it was until they recieved the message or info. on it...and most said that they had been praying extensively.....maybe we need to tell more folks...as it seems that the one's that seem to need a blessing moreso, seem to be more receptive than many of the others.....We will see!!!

• Upvote 1

Noone that has invested in this should have invested more than he/she could afford not to lose. It was/is a cheap investment with a high return if it pays off. However, life goes on and you as well as everyone still has daily chores and families to deal with which to me is the greatest gift that God has given us. Nothing is ever etched in stone, but I can tell you that this site has given me hope and friendships that I would probably never have if I were on my own. People deal with pain differently, and if reading these comments on a daily basis is too much to handle, then have the strength to not open this site. You will know when an RV happens...just hang in there. I learned after 9/11 and just recently with the coal miners that everyday on this earth with my family is more precious to me than anything else in this world. Hug your loved ones and tell them how much you love them and how lucky you are to have them.

Guest Ratatap

madmanak47 - by your post you are obviously away and most likely stationed in the heat of it. Hang in there brother. We will be your surogate family. This ride is a merry go round at best and the pendulum swings from its highs to its lows but it is weeding out the faithful and the ones that will be rewarded. Hang in there buddy.......

GO RV !!!!!!!

• Upvote 1

madmanak47 - by your post you are obviously away and most likely stationed in the heat of it. Hang in there brother. We will be your surogate family. This ride is a merry go round at best and the pendulum swings from its highs to its lows but it is weeding out the faithful and the ones that will be rewarded. Hang in there buddy.......

GO RV !!!!!!!

Me too. What Rat says.

Don't forget folks, there are also many in this investment, to do much good in the future, as per doing the Lord's work, even globally, as prior to this, there has been either no funding or not enough to do what will soon be done, through what many are calling the "Wealth Transfer"...and I know personally, many who prayed extensively before putting a dime into one dinar, and they were lead into this thing spiritually...so don't get too distraught over this thing unless one is using this for the wrong reasons...as there ultimately must be a breakthrough in all the economic realms soon...or it is seemingly all gone anyway...or so it seems....I've often wondered if the reason that this thing has gone on so long, is to get more people in this that need the blessing from it...as I personally know many that are now in this investment, even as of yesterday, that have no other way out of their predicaments....and have even said, they were told something would come along, but they just could'nt figure out what it was until they recieved the message or info. on it...and most said that they had been praying extensively.....maybe we need to tell more folks...as it seems that the one's that seem to need a blessing moreso, seem to be more receptive than many of the others.....We will see!!!

I agree 100%!!! I kind of compare it to the Lord's return - He will come when that last lost person turns to Him for salvation. Meantime we have to be patient and stay busy with His work while he tarries. Although, as my husband reminds me, there is no comparison because His coming is of so much more value that this investment, I still see a parallel while waiting. And Yes, I agree that He has people out there He is trying to reach with this great opportunity. Just as there are so many to reach with His Gospel! We feel 100% led here and that is why I can survive all of these disappointments. I know that someday it will happen! It's just going to be in His time, not mine. So hang in there everyone - tie another knot - and keep the faith!

Dear KimJackie,

Here are two quotes about hope I like very much.

“Man can live about forty days without food, about three days without water, about eight minutes without air, but only for one second without hope”

“Hope is not a dream but a way of making dreams become reality.” I've shared the same thoughts and feelings but from the perspective of a person at home with a loved one overseas in the Middle East absent from helping with my family. When he came home all he wanted to do was go back there.

My kids are falling apart without this patriarch. All the money in the world wont take the place of the wisdom, encouragment, mentoring and love you can impart and you will be a richer man for sharing it. When this Rv finally comes in and I believe it will as sure as the sun rises every morning you will have a solid foundation for this kind of blessing. "To whom much is given, much will be required."

Put this investment away and wait patiently...take care of today and hope and plan for a better tommorrow...

This site has educated me. I learn from it and then look into other sources to continue to educate myself. I am grateful for those who

take the time to post so much of the articles and information. Take the good and sort out the bad.

Love on those grandbabies and hang on to the hopes that all you labors

will not be in vain. Good things come to those who wait!

that's my take and I'm sticking to it!

MVII