Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

OMG What a game!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

carlablum

Sorry!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Just got way excited over the awsome game!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I love all of you here at DV!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

biggrin.gifsmile.gifemot-wave.gifemot-hug.gifemot-woot.gifth_smiley_two_thumbs_up.gif

Sorry!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Just got way excited over the awsome game!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I love all of you here at DV!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

biggrin.gifsmile.gifemot-wave.gifemot-hug.gifemot-woot.gifth_smiley_two_thumbs_up.gif

OK, what do you know? Share with the rest of your family. :)

That was an AWESOME Game!!!!!!

Go DAWGS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Scooter.....

Ya!!!!!!!!!!!! Baby!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I love football!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! JUST ONE OF MY FAULTS!!!!! AS A WOMAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I can't sleep!!!!

Go Huskies!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Go RVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVV!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I Love you Scooter!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!smile.gif

GO DAWGS!

I remember the Don James era and the National Chanpionship (91). Living in Seattle at the time and working all the home games was a great experience!

Mario Bailey, Billy Joe, Mark Brunell, Steve Emtman, and argubly the best defense college football has ever seen

Last night was a great break from the Dinar! lol

Nice post to wake up to. TY

Semper Fi