Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

The end of Babylon

jlopus

I was reading the post that someone dug up the other day on how Revelations talks about how Babylon will be wealthy and then be destroyed with no trace. I started thinking how this might go down and came up with this possibility. It's pretty much agreed that Iraq is the area where the bible focuses on. What if after several years of prosperity, all of these huge oil fields are drained to the point of leaving vast caverns underground. What would be the likelihood of the entire country caving in, like huge sink holes in the ground, totally devouring the cities and regions on the surface.

I suppose anything is possible. If anyone has knowledge on how the oil fields are layed out and would like to comment, please feel welcome. Also, if anyone wants to suggest another way the end of Babylon may come about, the topic is now open!

I was reading the post that someone dug up the other day on how Revelations talks about how Babylon will be wealthy and then be destroyed with no trace. I started thinking how this might go down and came up with this possibility. It's pretty much agreed that Iraq is the area where the bible focuses on. What if after several years of prosperity, all of these huge oil fields are drained to the point of leaving vast caverns underground. What would be the likelihood of the entire country caving in, like huge sink holes in the ground, totally devouring the cities and regions on the surface.

I suppose anything is possible. If anyone has knowledge on how the oil fields are layed out and would like to comment, please feel welcome. Also, if anyone wants to suggest another way the end of Babylon may come about, the topic is now open!

BABYLON MEANS BABY GOD... IT ENDS IN EACH MAN WHEN THEY SAY YES TO JESUS .... REMEMBER THE BIBLE IS A SPIRITUAL BOOK, NOT NATURAL

The ultimate superstition,,,,religion....reminds me of Pigmys dancing around shrunken heads in a rain forest...Hopefully some day mankind will truely reach enlightenment..........when it finally stops religouse brainwashing and it's primitive believes

If that's all ya got to say, why don't you drag your raggedy ass back in the hole you crawled out of. All you do is snipe everything and everybody.

• Upvote 9

BABYLON MEANS BABY GOD... IT ENDS IN EACH MAN WHEN THEY SAY YES TO JESUS .... REMEMBER THE BIBLE IS A SPIRITUAL BOOK, NOT NATURAL

It actually means confusion. Remember the tower of Babel? That is were the word babble comes from also. Not trying to make anyone look bad. The confusion never really left that land did it?

• Upvote 1

Yes, but no matter how you look at it, the spiritual must interface with us here in the natural, by God's design. Prophecies are bound to come true whether one believes it will happen or not. Setting aside the possiblity of us all getting rich off the RV, I personally find it mind boggling that we may find ourselves witness to the start of the 'end times'....

• Upvote 2

Yes, but no matter how you look at it, the spiritual must interface with us here in the natural, by God's design. Prophecies are bound to come true whether one believes it will happen or not. Setting aside the possiblity of us all getting rich off the RV, I personally find it mind boggling that we may find ourselves witness to the start of the 'end times'....

I found myself writing almost these same words last night when writing a 'memo to self' which sometimes helps me clarify my thoughts when I find myself in a state of confusion. Thanks !

The ultimate superstition,,,,religion....reminds me of Pigmys dancing around shrunken heads in a rain forest...Hopefully some day mankind will truely reach enlightenment..........when it finally stops religouse brainwashing and it's primitive teachings.

I resent that......... BJ

Edited by Mongo

im glad that people these dayz still have knowlegde on the bible..that just made me feel better...but anyway,just to voice my opinion on this topic...i dont think the land will sink into the ground and POOF goes iraq..from the talks about iran wanting to iniate thier weapons with nukes and just knowin that other countries around the world are holding them in thier position as well..and considering the fact that america itself is the main carrier when it comes to mass distruction...the world is goin to end from the cause of greed with power...many men in the past have tried to take over the world but god wont let it be..lessons from ( HILTER) and if u wanna go even further in the past look at alexander the great...i truly believe we will soon cause doomsday ourselves...and for the ones not involved,for the ones who believe in jesus christ,for the ones who have tried and made a change and turned away from the evil temptation( tree of knowledge) ,,thats when god will come and relieve us from this temporary place called EARTH..our real home is heaven...thats where the real life is began.....dont take my idea into heart..like i said..its just my opinion

• Upvote 1