Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

TiaC Chat: 10/15/2010

Dirk Diggler

It's a slow night here at DV so I thought I'd post some eye candy....

[TiaC] Good morning everyone...'I'm back'

[leo] TiaC good morning

[...rv1] TiaC gm

[janicemulvaney] morning TiaC welcome back

[sweetvirgodinar] TiaC welcome back, good to see you.

[TiaC] gm morning leo' hello everyone...I do have something important to share with everyone

[TiaC] this morning TK and I had a delightful healing conversation. As you aLready know TK and Highlander have made peace, as Tk and myself have made peace and our shared friendship continues as if nothing ever happen. And this is the way it shall remain between TK and myself...

[TiaC] As our investment finally comes to a successful conclusion...let each and everyone of us drop the bashing clubs and go forth this very day in renewed friendship of our common good and the globally shared common good. We will all get further ahead as friends and do the greatest good for all of us and those we have yet to meet. I look forward to meeting all of your at the GET RV in the near future

[TiaC] yes I am for the moment in the White Mts. of AZ near show low, but not for long.

[xander] TiaC So you will be leaving our wonderful state.

[TiaC] TK is truly a gracious gentlemen who dearly cares about everyone.

[TiaC] Yes zander after 18 yrs time for a change

[jsimmons] TiaC well said clap

[TiaC] thanks you jsimmons...

TiaC I'm so glad to see you again, we missed you.

[TiaC] I missed U 2 Ghostie

[2dinar1dong] TiaC Well said

[TiaC] thank you 2 dinar

[TiaC] nice to see everyone

[TiaC] I will say this, "I firmly believe the formation of the Gov't and the formal announcement of the RV, along with the repeative information for the Iraqi people, so they will fully understand exactly how to use the lower denoms is an essential componet for the RV to global the first business day, in other this coming monday for us

[Eagleeyes3500] TiaC when do you believe we will see this?

[Eagleeyes3500] monday?

[TiaC] yes eagleeyes I am confident we will be seeing the RV, and knowing it is done, cause we have the exchange value in our hands, or should I say accounts

[TiaC] I give the bank a 25K note and they exchange into USD what that note is worth

[TiaC] Sweetlady, my designated bank account\

[sweetlady] TiaC TY

[2dinar1dong] TiaC Thanks for your post and we are glad you post your insights and HOPOE YOU will keep doing so thanks again

[TiaC] 2dinar I will be here and also on Highlanders site

[TiaC] TK has already shared the proposed rate...I stand side by side with him...

[sweetvirgodinar] TiaC that's great to hear.

[TiaC] thank you sweetvirgodinar

[dannyc] please tell me this is finally going to happen this time [TiaC] hey dannyc

[TiaC] stop that under $4 speculation

[sweetvirgodinar] TiaC is in agreement with Terryk, as far as the timing and the rate.

[TiaC] I will say this, my response is based on many factors...Please remember this is just my own opinion, and is not solid until posted on 4X, I belielve we are looking at a low of $6 to $8.49, but my best educated guess is $7.20 low to $8.30, but I will drop a few pennies, I also believe the rate will be carefull managed with minimal fluxation

[TiaC] sweetvirgodinar this is the same responce I have given on Highlander's chat site

[sweetvirgodinar] TiaC we respect your opinion.

[TiaC] when I hve the first opportunity I will cash all my 25K notes in

[TiaC] First time Shabbi offers a class on currncy management...I'm signing up quick smar..honeybee thinking about Santa Fe

[TiaC] no pencer I do appologize

[pencer1] [pencer1] TiaC hi , what about the rumor that iraq cant go over the Kuwait rate by a penny?

[TiaC] just a rumor in my opinion..my contacts have mentioned nothing about that

[TiaC] robert info about what?

[robert] TiaC Motor Homes

[TiaC] robert...my little info bird said to tell you what ever one floats your boat hehehe

[TiaC] need to spend some time with the kids on AnythingDinar...be back later...everyone have a happen day cause things are getting real good real soon

[TiaC] bye

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

$6.00 to $8.49?What are you crazy? I have an idea, you can buy my dinar for $4.00 per Dinar and reap your harvest when it comes in! LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! TiaC your in left field! TiaC your not firing on all cylinders! Where you concoct your info is beyond me. I know this is just a rumor, but give me a break! All this is good for is a good laugh! :lol: :lol: :lol:

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

Good Heavens..........I was eatin this up....I was feeling all warm and fuzzy about feelings and reconnecting friendships and the comiing together of like minds in the spirit of community and gracious feelings of love and care................man I felt great till she said best educated guess and BOOOOM. I forgot this was TiaC....Educated....Not even close. Between $6.00 and $8.49....Well that just throws out educated like so much trash. Not in your wildest dreams will we ever see rates that high....Never. That isn't an educated guess............Thats just plain ole BS.

Not really interested in bashing the daylights out of TiaC really Hell just reread this chat again and I don't have to bash her as her chat does that all by itself........What I am interested in is why people are attracted to people like TK or TiaC...I mean how would false claim after claim after ridiculous claims do they still have people who value their opinions and beliefs because it 's just either absurdity or out and out lies and any and all combinations in between that make a TiaC or TK. But still people find something they can hang on too and I can't understand how they could still listen to these two.

I have always felt that their site was really all about after the RV. That they would claim they were the Dianr Guru's Guru's and all really listened to them. Consider GET....They came up with that real fast....In marketing 101 they describe that as branding...Get it ...Get down Get cereal and Tooth Paste and dinars in clear plastic bars for display... GET yours now!!! Oh yes and of course the Book deals and even Oprah...and Letterman....I can see TK and ennorste on Dave's show claiming they knew it all. Because they were THE Foremost Authority on the Dinar RV. OK....... maybe not... but with ennorstes ego and very slick speaking ability it just seems plausible to me but then thats JMO. Who really cares. I won't. I'll be a millionaire and I will care less if they make it to Oprah. I know I won't see it ......I never watch Oprah and rarely watch Dave anyway. Besides that I don't think they watch it where I'll be going.

Well I was just thinking about it and thinking about how these people can just keep telling their members the stuff they do... then watch it disappear and not even explain why that went belly up .....TOO!!! I guess the chance of being on Letterman is just too much to pass up. IDK...Maybe I'm just getting too old and educated to see the fun in believeing anything anybody tells me over and over and over and over again.......Weird.....over.

Edited by automag

[TiaC] I will say this, my response is based on many factors...Please remember this is just my own opinion, and is not solid until posted on 4X, I belielve we are looking at a low of $6 to $8.49, but my best educated guess is $7.20 low to $8.30, but I will drop a few pennies, I also believe the rate will be carefull managed with minimal fluxation

i think tiac may need a little bit more education before they make a guess like that. sounds like something a pre schooler would guess. maybe tiac is eating too many tic tiacs spiked with pcp. what a joke please get a clue.

Edited by ds2

You know what I find fun,everyone says they are :wacko: crazy, but what if they are right. Nobody and I mean nobody on any of these forums has good enough intel to give the true date and rate. So lets keep the facts going, and the BS low. Not one guru has be close on this, hell if I made enough predictions I am going to get one right. I guess time will tell???? Go RV

Thanks

dumbnar :drool:

• Upvote 3

You guys that think Adam is right with his .10 - .30 BS go ahead and think that. I got word from brass at a very large bank that it will be $5+ and any day. Adam crawfished his way out of me having the option to purchase his dinar for that piece post RV at that as I think he knows better but for some reason, legal or otherwise, can't or won't say it. Frank is sticking with $3.22 - $3.86 and thinks $5+ is to the right of the spread that we cannot get. But I wonder why a bank's brass would mention it to who they did knowing at that level they are buying from us great unwashed masses and not the elite. I will stick with $5+ but don't see $7 or $8. But I would take it if offered.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

seriously, are we sure TC and TiaC are not getting kickback from Dinar Trade or Dinar Banker. These two spread more rumors than Carter has peanuts. TC favorite phrase, I just received a call from my source. That's him calling himself making up lies, and those fools on the GET Team follow this clown like he is a god.