Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Buckle Up! from DD

Trimark

This post is from DD:

All,

I was told when I first got into this investment by those who have been through this type of thing before the following:

WHEN the time comes for this to actually go down, you have NO IDEA just how much information will be thrown out there that will make you believe this isn’t happening. Furthermore, you will doubt your own good sense about the entire thing. They said it would make you feel like your head was spinning, and that you wouldn’t know which way was up. They are EXTREMELY GOOD at what they do to deceive and manipulate, and they will use EVERY MEANS to ensure they protect what will be coming.

Knowing the above, I ask that you find that “High Ground”, and find your personal peace through this process.

I will not believe ANYONE at this point… good or bad information. I will ride the tide, and I will hang on to the reasons I invested in my Dinar to begin with… I will be patient… I will wait…

Go Dinar!

• Upvote 14
  • Downvote 1

This post is from DD:

All,

I was told when I first got into this investment by those who have been through this type of thing before the following:

WHEN the time comes for this to actually go down, you have NO IDEA just how much information will be thrown out there that will make you believe this isn’t happening. Furthermore, you will doubt your own good sense about the entire thing. They said it would make you feel like your head was spinning, and that you wouldn’t know which way was up. They are EXTREMELY GOOD at what they do to deceive and manipulate, and they will use EVERY MEANS to ensure they protect what will be coming.

Knowing the above, I ask that you find that “High Ground”, and find your personal peace through this process.

I will not believe ANYONE at this point… good or bad information. I will ride the tide, and I will hang on to the reasons I invested in my Dinar to begin with… I will be patient… I will wait…

Go Dinar!

I'm with you DD. I'm not going to believe anything 100 % good or bad. What keeps me positive through all of this is the fact that Iraq is trying to form a government, and the RV is supposed to go hand to hand with that formation. I bought dinars, the money has been spent, and it is not to come back unless it brings me millions of friends.

Goooooo RV/RI

Muchodinaro

Edited by muchodinaro
  • Upvote 1

DD is usually about 8 hours behind the curve....

Post something worthwhile if you are going to post.... we all read several different sites.

Ain't a rumor... sorry.

Djgabriele - if articles and posts from other sites weren't posted here this site wouldn't have half as many posts as it does. Just because you are bored with what the post says doesn't mean it shouldn't be here. Other people obviously felt it worthwhile as they gave it positive marks.

People who post articles, posts, news and chats are taking their time and effort to contribute to the board and should not get bashed for it. If you don't like a post or article then go out and find better posts or articles yourself to contribute or just move on to another post or article. There's no need to be rude or shoot the messenger.

Man, I'm really tired of all the negative people on the site these days.

• Upvote 10

Djgabriele - if articles and posts from other sites weren't posted here this site wouldn't have half as many posts as it does. Just because you are bored with what the post says doesn't mean it shouldn't be here. Other people obviously felt it worthwhile as they gave it positive marks.

People who post articles, posts, news and chats are taking their time and effort to contribute to the board and should not get bashed for it. If you don't like a post or article then go out and find better posts or articles yourself to contribute or just move on to another post or article. There's no need to be rude or shoot the messenger.

Man, I'm really tired of all the negative people on the site these days.

Thank you Trimark! (+)

All the best,

Lgraham

• Upvote 4

Well,,,, I purchased my first mil in Iraq in o4. I was in Iraq at Camp Anaconda, now Joint Base Balad. I was told then that the dinar would appreciate in about 5 to 7 years. My dinar came straight from the bank in Iraq, I know it is good. The RV will happen when the LORD is ready to bless the people of Iraq. They deserve this more than we do. Having spent a few years overseas in the military, I have learned how ignorant Americans are to the rest of the world. If it does pertain to us, the US, they really don't care. We are a spoiled country with alot at our disposal. Other countries like Iraq, survive day to day. They live in clay huts, with their feet as transportation.

I am concerned about them with all that is going on and if the Dinar happens it happens. Take a seat, enjoy your families and leave the rest up to the LORD. All HE asks is for the day. Not tomorrow, or the next day, just today, tomorrow it has enough problems of it's own.

• Upvote 8

This post is from DD:

All,

Go Dinar!

Good grief......I hope they don't lock the locker room door after that stirring speech.......go rv?

When I got into this investment I never really expected to become filthy rich. I just thought making some money would be good enough. The potential to make a lot more seems more prevalent now and truly believe it will RV when it's time. The smoke and mirrors and or the conflicting articles will not deter me from waiting this out. I'm in it to the end Win Lose or Draw. Go RVVVVVVVV. God Bless Semper Fi

• Upvote 2

Well, I agree that each person is entitled to contribute whatever they feel may be something of value. Who knows, to them it was important enough to share with the rest of us. So to you who post the information I read everyday, thank you. I got on this ride in 05 and I am amazed how well the hype is still roaring. It keeps me motivated that this is real and I as well as all of you will enjoy the profits. The difference I have is when we will share in those profits. I just don't see any RV anytime soon, with all these people have to do just to be at a point they feel they are not going to be trampled on again. I agree with the other person posting that they are living in some terrible conditions that we can't realize. The RV is not their top concern right now. Reviving their economy is. Being able to walk down the street and not be shot at or some fool trying to blow up a car near them. Can you imagine trying to raise your children in the conditions they are trying to raise theirs in. WOW. I sure would not want to have to. I agree it will RV and we will enjoy great wealth from it. I just see it happening in their timeframe, not ours. God bless.

Edited by icfaith
  • Upvote 1