Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

If you were an Iraqi in tonight's crowd

lechesuerte

If you were an Iraqi in tonight's crowd you would be very upset if tonight's aired TV program was anything other than the seating of your government or a betterment of your present situation or quality of life. I know they need to discuss the new denomiations project (it is very important to all Iraqis and us, the dinar investors as well) but assembling people there without some sort of hope for the future after 7+ mos. without a government, can be a dangerous proposition. Just thinking aloud- the government has to know that after multiple fustrations that the peaceful sit ins we saw last week will not last if there is not hope. Obviously I hope that all goes well and we get our announcement within the coming days. GO RV in 2010!!!

• Upvote 5

If you were an Iraqi in tonight's crowd you would be very upset if tonight's aired TV program was anything other than the seating of your government or a betterment of your present situation or quality of life. I know they need to discuss the new denomiations project (it is very important to all Iraqis and us, the dinar investors as well) but assembling people there without some sort of hope for the future after 7+ mos. without a government, can be a dangerous proposition. Just thinking aloud- the government has to know that after multiple fustrations that the peaceful sit ins we saw last week will not last if there is not hope. Obviously I hope that all goes well and we get our announcement within the coming days. GO RV in 2010!!!

lechesuerte this is a thought I am looking forward to seeing th answer too! Thank you

How very true and perfectly said! Nice job on that observation. We all need to just stay focused and pray for the best because there is nothing you nor I can do about this situation. God Bless you all!!!!

Has anyone heard anything coming out of Iraq about televised meeting held? Haven't even heard any responses from the gurus/people in the know on this site either. What's up people? Seems strange for us not to hear anything, must be something going on. Must be awful close to RRRRRRRRRRRRVVVVVVVVVVVVVTTTTTTTTIIIIIIIIIIMMMMMMMMMMMMMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

I think the Iraq's really don't care about us, they want to move on this though as fast as possible. But I truly believe this is all planed and it has to happen correctly. As far as our investments, I think their government implemented is taking priority. It will come, things have to move in place first.

IMHO,

I probably wouldn't go. IT's too easy of a target to be exploited. While I don't doubt that vast majority of Iraqis want peace and stability, I am willing to suspect that there are a few, both inside and outside, the GOI that could use a good "spoiler" for their own aims. I would, however, use whatever means I have availble to observe and/or recieve the information so I could put it to good use. Then there's the potential of pandemonium and euphoria, everybody is happy and on Cloud Nine and loving life OR the exact opposite and now the every day citizen is vexxed and flies into a blind fury. Never can tell... And that's part of what makes it so exciting...

Has anyone heard anything coming out of Iraq about televised meeting held? Haven't even heard any responses from the gurus/people in the know on this site either. What's up people? Seems strange for us not to hear anything, must be something going on. Must be awful close to RRRRRRRRRRRRVVVVVVVVVVVVVTTTTTTTTIIIIIIIIIIMMMMMMMMMMMMMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

What we all need to realize, is that YOU CAN NOT BELIEVE ANYTHING YOU READ RIGHT NOW , COME ON, Scooter said (and not just Scooter) there will be many conflicting stories when it gets close to the finish line. Why do you think we have not heard from the most respected members tonight? ALL SMOKE AND MIRRORS!!!!!GO RV!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I don't understand... wasen't the event planned for the 15th @ 10:00pm Iraq time?

It's now the 16th @ 6:30am in Iraq.

What the hell is going on?

I know....!!! But... we have been warned..time and again...!

Expect a LOT of smoke coming out of Iraqi news prior to RV...

But...you see, I don't even believe their Media has true intel.

(Similiar to what we have here!!!)

Let's try not to forget...Daddy Bush is the author of the PLAN.

Let's keep the Faith....COME ON RV!!!