Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Bank Rumor from Frank26: KTF Missions 10/14/10

asdddddddddddd

HMMMMM, i dont know why an assistant manager at chase would have access to the rate already...but take this for what its worth.

Frank,

My husband and I work in xxx, for xxxxxxxxxxx. Nearly everyone in our office have bought Dinars and are constantly seeking information. One of my coworkers has a sister-in-law and niece who live just outside of Orlando, FL, who also own Dinars but follow another site. Naturally the two families compare Intel.Yesterday his niece called Chase in her town. She asked the assistant manager if she would be able to cash her Dinars when they revalued. He asked her how much she owned and she told him 250,000 Dinars. He put her on hold and when he came back he told her that her Dinars would be worth over $750,000 USD. She asked if she could come in to cash out and he told her that they knew the rate but must wait for the announcement to begin cashing in customers. This sounded very positive to all of us in our office. Hope it does to you too.

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 2

HMMMMM, i dont know why an assistant manager at chase would have access to the rate already...but take this for what its worth.

Frank,

My husband and I work in xxx, for xxxxxxxxxxx. Nearly everyone in our office have bought Dinars and are constantly seeking information. One of my coworkers has a sister-in-law and niece who live just outside of Orlando, FL, who also own Dinars but follow another site. Naturally the two families compare Intel.Yesterday his niece called Chase in her town. She asked the assistant manager if she would be able to cash her Dinars when they revalued. He asked her how much she owned and she told him 250,000 Dinars. He put her on hold and when he came back he told her that her Dinars would be worth over $750,000 USD. She asked if she could come in to cash out and he told her that they knew the rate but must wait for the announcement to begin cashing in customers. This sounded very positive to all of us in our office. Hope it does to you too.

Hmmmmm.............someone tryin to stir the pot maybe?? a nice 3 spot + would be very very nice for an RV!

Frank,

ummm ....ahhhhh...OK...yeah sure

• Upvote 1

Frank,

Very WEAK!

I would have to believe that if the bank manager knew this that people like Ali and other traders would have wind of it. If they did I cannot believe they would continue to take orders and sell for the 1170 trade rate. I would love to believe this is true but...............

Hope I am wrong!!!!

Just been waiting for the chance to throw it out there.. Thanks for the info...

i called my local 5/3 bank and asked about cashing in and they told me that they could only cash in 2500 usd a day.. not sure if that will change when it rv.s or not but thats what i was told...some one could call and verify my story if they like ..the bank is located in angola indiana...they also told me i could buy more there and it would take 2 -3 days to get...go rv

i called my local 5/3 bank and asked about cashing in and they told me that they could only cash in 2500 usd a day.. not sure if that will change when it rv.s or not but thats what i was told...some one could call and verify my story if they like ..the bank is located in angola indiana...they also told me i could buy more there and it would take 2 -3 days to get...go rv

oh geez! lol it will definitely change after the rv. 2500usd a day would take forever to finish cashing. even for the "small" investors here.

Edited by h20eweup2

Very simple answer to this post my friends. Obviously we are all located in different regions of the US, and I know that at least some of you have told someone about your RV plans (which isn't a bad thing, don't stone me just yet) But I do see someone who may have been informed, take your information and look at a couple very uplifting websites and place a definite number on something not so definite. I see whoever so and so is working at this bank hearing the Kuwaiti rumor and assuming that it will have to RV at $3.. $3 would be AMAZING and I'd love to see it. At this point in time, I would probably say the bank manager is a fellow optimist who heard a little birdy say "RV" just like we did and is deciding to jump on it... Make sense?

-J

I would have to believe that if the bank manager knew this that people like Ali and other traders would have wind of it. If they did I cannot believe they would continue to take orders and sell for the 1170 trade rate. I would love to believe this is true but...............

Hope I am wrong!!!!

Ali is a currency dealer. He will trade at 1170 and he will trade at $3.00. I think some of these bank stories are probably true. Where did I read it ... Scooter ... who said that this was supposed to have happened multiple times over, and so far there has always been something to interfere. So what may well be a true rumor (is there such a thing as a true rumor) one day, goes on the ash heap the next day. It IS Iraq, you know!

Frank,

YA I USE TO BE CANNON BALL IN THE CIVIL WAR

• Downvote 1

Perhaps they did not specify Iraqi dinar...most of the middle eastern nations have the "dinar." Kuwaits is 3+...Could've quoted you Kuwait's conversion if confused.

Yes, this is true. I've found if I say "IRAQI dinar", I get either of two expressions, either a wink and a nod, or rolling of the eyes....oh and sometimes the confused deer-in-the-headlights look, like, "what's an iraqi dinar???"biggrin.gif