Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Predicting the RV rate....

circa67

Here's how the game is played. Post a dollar amount you honestly think the rate will be. No comments needed just a dollar amount. When at least 50 have posted, I'll post the rate..It is actually a pretty accurate formula. I'll go first. $2.70..The price I just payed for a gallon of gas.

$1.86 although I'm hoping for over 3.

There, you have way more than 50, what's the score.........

Do you remember November 12th 2009

I remember this date and the events that pursued, they are written in stone in my mind. Eight different currency converters including XE.com had the IQD valued at 1.49 to the USD for a few hours. I was a newbie at that time. If you look at my profile, I joined DV the next day. So a lot of people wrote it off as a glitch. I myself feel, perhaps it was not a glitch, maybe the RV was suppose to happen and but things were not in alignment at that time and the RV?/glitch happened for a few hours and then it was gone. For what reasons this happened I believe we will never know. For the past year we have seen weird things on some currency converters, but nothing like what happened on that night. All I know for the hour and thirty minutes I knew about it, I was a millionaire. It was like winning the lottery, tons of emotion. I am not so emotional today. I look at things and events more level headed. I have experienced the highs and lows of this journey over the past year, and when ever I get discouraged I think back to November 12th 2009 and the exchange sites listed the Dinar at 1.49 (by the way, I would take an RV, of 1.49 in a New York Minute,also if you look back at that date, the Euro was at the same rate). My GUESS is that it will come out close to the EURO, because if you look at the foreign currency Iraq held in 2009, the largest amt was the Euro. I know there are many of you who have been in this investment for years longer than myself, yet I have great faith this investment is going to happen soon and before 2011. It’s going to happen because the people of Iraq need it even more than us. JMO :)

• Upvote 1

And the winning price is....$2.64..The formula has been used for over a thousand years. The law of averages. Mark the price down. It will be real close to it. The law never fails. Try it out with anything. I took the first 53 throwing out the 15.00 (sorry). Thanks guys. Just having some fun before we get rich!

$2.64 eh?.....only .2 cents from $2.66

Gulf dinar 'to replace four local currencies'

Friday, June 19, 2009

Four Gulf oil producers planning monetary union are expected to name a new common currency the Gulf dinar, a Saudi academic said yesterday.

And the new currency will run in tandem with national coins and notes now in circulation to ease the transition, he said.Wadei Ahmed Kably, economics professor at the King Abdul Aziz University in the Saudi Red Sea Port of Jeddah, said he expected the Gulf dinar to be issued by the Gulf Central Bank and set at SR10, nearly $2.66.

http://articlesofinterest-kelley.blogspot.com/2009/06/gulf-dinar-to-replace-4-local.html

Edited by Phoenix

$2.64 eh?.....only .2 cents from $2.66

Gulf dinar 'to replace four local currencies'

Friday, June 19, 2009

Four Gulf oil producers planning monetary union are expected to name a new common currency the Gulf dinar, a Saudi academic said yesterday.

And the new currency will run in tandem with national coins and notes now in circulation to ease the transition, he said.Wadei Ahmed Kably, economics professor at the King Abdul Aziz University in the Saudi Red Sea Port of Jeddah, said he expected the Gulf dinar to be issued by the Gulf Central Bank and set at SR10, nearly $2.66.

http://articlesofinterest-kelley.blogspot.com/2009/06/gulf-dinar-to-replace-4-local.html

The formula is simple. It's also known as the gumballs in a fishbowl test. Ask a crowd of people to guess the number of gumballs in the fish bowl and the total divided by the people will get it close every time. My buddy used it to bet football games last year...He believes in it. :D

Where at in Louisianna

well i have been reading on this site for months now ,and other places also... i believe the rate has to be the same or higher than kuwait if they wana prove they are the powerhouse in the industry...just an opinion... i have heard so many numbers.. i just cant beleive it will be lower than kuwait....