Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Predicting the RV rate....

circa67

Here's how the game is played. Post a dollar amount you honestly think the rate will be. No comments needed just a dollar amount. When at least 50 have posted, I'll post the rate..It is actually a pretty accurate formula. I'll go first. $2.70..The price I just payed for a gallon of gas.

$1.17

Here's how the game is played. Post a dollar amount you honestly think the rate will be. No comments needed just a dollar amount. When at least 50 have posted, I'll post the rate..It is actually a pretty accurate formula. I'll go first. $2.70..The price I just payed for a gallon of gas.

And the winning price is....$2.64..The formula has been used for over a thousand years. The law of averages. Mark the price down. It will be real close to it. The law never fails. Try it out with anything. I took the first 53 throwing out the 15.00 (sorry). Thanks guys. Just having some fun before we get rich!

• Upvote 2

And the winning price is....$2.64..The formula has been used for over a thousand years. The law of averages. Mark the price down. It will be real close to it. The law never fails. Try it out with anything. I took the first 53 throwing out the 15.00 (sorry). Thanks guys. Just having some fun before we get rich!

What formula? Is it like the one for Dr. Pepper? 23 different ingredients? I can live with the $2.64

Edited by getrdone

I'd be VERY happy with $2.64. :twothumbs: