Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Iraqi Dinar-------"WAR"

pz5p19

I was thank that when GWBush said the war would pay for it's self.

Could he have ment that--- We that are buying in to iraq in the way of buying and selling of the iraqi dinar from our banks and other places-----That in tern we are paying for it ourselfs

The CBI showed that thay sold $145,000,000.00 USD in IQD just Yesterday the Oct.13th 2010

Here is what thay had to say

14 October 2010

BAGHDAD: The Central Bank of Iraq's (CBI) dollar sales went up to $145.316 million in its daily auction on Thursday, compared to $131.254 million in the previous session.

"There was no demand on cash, while the foreign transfers outside the country reached $145.316 million, covered at an exchange rate of 1,179 Iraqi dinars per dollar," according to a CBI news bulletin received by Aswat al-Iraq news agency.

None of the 16 banks that participated in today's session offered to sell dollars.

So what do ya'll thank-----I'm a dinar holder as well

Just thanking

pz5p19

• Upvote 1

I was thank that when GWBush said the war would pay for it's self.

Could he have ment that--- We that are buying in to iraq in the way of buying and selling of the iraqi dinar from our banks and other places-----That in tern we are paying for it ourselfs

The CBI showed that thay sold $145,000,000.00 USD in IQD just Yesterday the Oct.13th 2010

Here is what thay had to say

14 October 2010

BAGHDAD: The Central Bank of Iraq's (CBI) dollar sales went up to $145.316 million in its daily auction on Thursday, compared to $131.254 million in the previous session.

"There was no demand on cash, while the foreign transfers outside the country reached $145.316 million, covered at an exchange rate of 1,179 Iraqi dinars per dollar," according to a CBI news bulletin received by Aswat al-Iraq news agency.

None of the 16 banks that participated in today's session offered to sell dollars.

Just thanking

pz5p19

• Downvote 2

Sorry about my spelling-----Never was very good at that.

Only have a 3rd grade reading and writing level-----And have been out of work for more than 3 years

I am hoping and praying that this dinar boat well get here soon.

pz5p19

Not trying to be funny here, but a "3rd grade reading level"? Is that correct?

Trust me my friend, we are all hoping and praying but it is out of our hands and in God's.....

Sorry about my spelling-----Never was very good at that.

Only have a 3rd grade reading and writing level-----And have been out of work for more than 3 years

I am hoping and praying that this dinar boat well get here soon.

pz5p19

No problem........I apologize too!

It's all good!

Go RV....

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Don't worry about the spelling bro, more then 3/4 of the idiots on this site have no clue what the hell they are doing either. All you have to do is read some of the post replies like " great post" or " thank you for the post". Don't let a couple of 12th grade educated people get you down my man, you keep posting your finds and what you feel confident about and everything will be just fine.

Peace People! ;)

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Just thanking

pz5p19

...first, I won't speak of your spelling 'cuz i'm not perfect either (people who speak glass words shouldn't throw spellcheckers...rolleyes.giftongue.gif).

...2nd, being a supporter of the W man back then, I couldn't understand why he'd make such a statement. Turns out he was not nearly as stupid as the liberal elites would have wanted you to believe. I hope he gets the credit he deserves, you know ZerObama will try to claim responsibility.

...first, I won't speak of your spelling 'cuz i'm not perfect either (people who speak glass words shouldn't throw spellcheckers...rolleyes.giftongue.gif).

...2nd, being a supporter of the W man back then, I couldn't understand why he'd make such a statement. Turns out he was not nearly as stupid as the liberal elites would have wanted you to believe. I hope he gets the credit he deserves, you know ZerObama will try to claim responsibility.

I think he's there not so much to claim the credit (which he is and rightfully so) but to make sure Obambam doesn't. ;)