Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

No RV til 2012?

JayLee202

Just want to know what others take on this. I noticed that when someone post something many people don't like, the bashing starts coming out so don't beat me up folks, I just want to get others opinions.

TIDBIT: This was just emailed to me by DrJ. Apparently, he has had this posted elsewhere as well. Think of it as you will. For me, I am surprised and disappointed by this information. I don’t know how I feel about it yet, as I have heard nothing of a delay of this severity about this investment. Though, nothing surprises me about this situation with Iraq any more. I have no further comment. – DD

I am afraid that I have very bad news.

Please keep in mind that I own plenty of dinar, just like everyone here. I do not like what I am about to tell you anymore than you like it. So you can bash away when I am done because there is no reason for me to read anything that you say from this point forward.

On June 5th, 2010, my source stated that there would be no RV until October 17, 2010. He was adamant. One of the major hold ups with the RV was China. China owns a lot of dinar but more euros and at that time, the euro falling fast. China had to support the euro which it did. The euro went from a low of $1.18 to it’s current price of $1.40. My source has always stated that the rate of the RV would be tied to the euro.

My source told me last Tuesday, October 5, 2010 and it was confirmed today that there will be no RV until 2012 at the earliest. Although there have been many changes that have taken place, there is still much to go with China still being one of the major hold ups.

I sincerely feel that this is not a “smoke screen” and for those of you who say….”Iraq cannot go that long” just like you did in June 2010, well, they have gone the past 7 years without an RV and it looks like they will go another 18 months or so longer.

Bash away and have a good life.

Dr. J

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

Just want to know what others take on this. I noticed that when someone post something many people don't like, the bashing starts coming out so don't beat me up folks, I just want to get others opinions.

TIDBIT: This was just emailed to me by DrJ. Apparently, he has had this posted elsewhere as well. Think of it as you will. For me, I am surprised and disappointed by this information. I don’t know how I feel about it yet, as I have heard nothing of a delay of this severity about this investment. Though, nothing surprises me about this situation with Iraq any more. I have no further comment. – DD

Please keep in mind that I own plenty of dinar, just like everyone here. I do not like what I am about to tell you anymore than you like it. So you can bash away when I am done because there is no reason for me to read anything that you say from this point forward.

On June 5th, 2010, my source stated that there would be no RV until October 17, 2010. He was adamant. One of the major hold ups with the RV was China. China owns a lot of dinar but more euros and at that time, the euro falling fast. China had to support the euro which it did. The euro went from a low of $1.18 to it’s current price of $1.40. My source has always stated that the rate of the RV would be tied to the euro.

My source told me last Tuesday, October 5, 2010 and it was confirmed today that there will be no RV until 2012 at the earliest. Although there have been many changes that have taken place, there is still much to go with China still being one of the major hold ups.

I sincerely feel that this is not a “smoke screen” and for those of you who say….”Iraq cannot go that long” just like you did in June 2010, well, they have gone the past 7 years without an RV and it looks like they will go another 18 months or so longer.

Dr. J

Here is what Phoenix had to say about this earlier:

My response:

Thank you DrJ for sharing this with everyone.

I am sure many will become upset after hearing what DrJ had to share but for me this is GREAT news!

Why would I say such a thing?

Well for one reason China is stated as the reason and IF indeed this contact that DrJ has was "fed" this information and IF indeed this information originated in China then this tells me that it cannot be taken as being true.

Now why would that be?

Because China is notorious for disinformation when it comes to currency issues as was seen a few years ago as China put out a full page ad in the New York Times disclaiming any rumors of pending revaluation saying that they would never do so and the very next day did just that!

You see China has disinformation down to an art form...in fact...they wrote the book on it!

The Art of War is a Chinese military treatise that was written by Sun Tzu in the 6th century BC.

The Art of War is one of the oldest and most successful books on military strategy. It has had an influence on Eastern military thinking, business tactics, and beyond.

One of the strategies taught in The Art of War and one the China is very good at is "When you are strong fake weakness" and that I feel is what we are seeing at this time through this disinformation that is being "fed" to the financial markets by China as evidenced in the information "fed" to Dr J.

So what I see is a classic Art of War maneuver by China and this information tells me to be on high alert for the RV!~

So be ready! For me this is GREAT NEWS!~

Also...on a very, very, VERY interesting side note guess what China came out with in the news today?

That's right...the same information the put out years ago just before they revalued...a statement saying that they will NOT revalue the Yuan!

Link: http://www.businessw...-imbalance.html

So that is my take....fwiw.

Also...people are always asking for my advise and I always for liability reasons never do BUT I will this one and only time give a little advise....

My advise:

Be strong and have faith in your decisions....and I would suggest to all to purchase and study a copy of "The Art of War" as the knowledge within will serve you well all of your life.

The best of luck to all!

Phoenix

Read more:

• Upvote 4

I do not agree with his source or his assessment of the current situation in Iraq. I truly feel we are at the cusp of the long awaited historical event. Regardless of his or my opinion I give it to the LORD. It will be done in his timing, and not before. He has taught us all a lesson in patience as we wait, and for that I am thankful. This is one thing I feel every American needed a lesson on for sure. (In a day and age where instant gratification is the norm.) Needless to say it’s all in his timing to him goes all glory honor and praise. Maybe if we began to look to him more instead of this blessing it would happen sooner. ( Me included) Sorry for my little rant!

~Inheritance :)

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

I do not agree with his source or his assessment of the current situation in Iraq. I truly feel we are at the cusp of the long awaited historical event. Regardless of his or my opinion I give it to the LORD. It will be done in his timing, and not before. He has taught us all a lesson in patience as we wait, and for that I am thankful. This is one thing I feel every American needed a lesson on for sure. (In a day and age where instant gratification is the norm.) Needless to say it’s all in his timing to him goes all glory honor and praise. Maybe if we began to look to him more instead of this blessing it would happen sooner. ( Me included) Sorry for my little rant!

~Inheritance smile.gif

Couldn't have said it any better my friend!

• Upvote 3

Well I don't know if it's great news, but as a realist this RV might not happen for a while. I do feel that this is the most opportune time in the last 7 years for the RV to happen for a pluthora of different reasons, but I also feel that the GOI needs to be seated and organized, not to mention a few constitutional changes. That kind of stuff just doesn't happen overnight. I'm just trying to keep it real on my end, but this is my first investment of this kind and it's hard not to get caught up in all the hype.

• Upvote 1

Lets not forget if somebody actually knew the RV date, there wouldn't be much need for this forum. would there? we would just sit and wait for the day to come. the truth being that you can't be 100% sure of anything, All we can do at the moment, is fail to reject the null hypothesis = no-difference, The day in which we find out about the RV date then we can reject the null hypothesis= there is a difference (meaning once we didn't know; but now we do), which means we know the date. no this can never be fully proven (since things change) but it can neither be fully dis-proven either (do to the fact that it could happen on said date) then and only then on said date will we know if it has or has not happened. So only once the has or has not happening has happened can we seek to make out the validity of said statements about the said intel. :) hope this helps cheers!

Lets not forget if somebody actually knew the RV date, there wouldn't be much need for this forum. would there? we would just sit and wait for the day to come. the truth being that you can't be 100% sure of anything, All we can do at the moment, is fail to reject the null hypothesis = no-difference, The day in which we find out about the RV date then we can reject the null hypothesis= there is a difference (meaning once we didn't know; but now we do), which means we know the date. no this can never be fully proven (since things change) but it can neither be fully dis-proven either (do to the fact that it could happen on said date) then and only then on said date will we know if it has or has not happened. So only once the has or has not happening has happened can we seek to make out the validity of said statements about the said intel. :) hope this helps cheers!

:P

My response:

I am sure many will become upset after hearing what DrJ had to share but for me this is GREAT news!

Well for one reason China is stated as the reason and IF indeed this contact that DrJ has was "fed" this information and IF indeed this information originated in China then this tells me that it cannot be taken as being true.

Now why would that be?

Because China is notorious for disinformation when it comes to currency issues as was seen a few years ago as China put out a full page ad in the New York Times disclaiming any rumors of pending revaluation saying that they would never do so and the very next day did just that!

You see China has disinformation down to an art form...in fact...they wrote the book on it!

The Art of War is a Chinese military treatise that was written by Sun Tzu in the 6th century BC.

The Art of War is one of the oldest and most successful books on military strategy. It has had an influence on Eastern military thinking, business tactics, and beyond.

One of the strategies taught in The Art of War and one the China is very good at is "When you are strong fake weakness" and that I feel is what we are seeing at this time through this disinformation that is being "fed" to the financial markets by China as evidenced in the information "fed" to Dr J.

So what I see is a classic Art of War maneuver by China and this information tells me to be on high alert for the RV!~

Also...on a very, very, VERY interesting side note guess what China came out with in the news today?

That's right...the same information the put out years ago just before they revalued...a statement saying that they will NOT revalue the Yuan!

Also...people are always asking for my advise and I always for liability reasons never do BUT I will this one and only time give a little advise....

My advise:

Be strong and have faith in your decisions....and I would suggest to all to purchase and study a copy of "The Art of War" as the knowledge within will serve you well all of your life.

The best of luck to all!

Phoenix

Read more:

:twothumbs:

My response:

Now why would that be?

My advise:

The best of luck to all!

Phoenix

Read more:

If memory serves me right, China just revalued their money about four months ago. I really dont understand what China has to do with this. Have a Great and Blessed day all!

I of course know nothing about how or why certainly countries do things, but I do know that China is trying to make a statement with the world about how much control that they have. Iraq has already forgiven them 80% of their debt, what else do they want? part of the underground resources too? It just can't be, the other powers of the world can't stand back and take a beaten from one country who at this point is saying to the rest of the world, ______all of you, and to make things worse there if this happens other countries will be following in the next few years.......whose back will we watch then. The date of the RV will happen regardless of what happens, and the rate is anyone's guess. Just believe and trust in your God....He is the one that has your back. Rumors can be brutal, we are so close, so lets cheer these rumors up a little...."does Elmrer Fudd have a hard time saying the letter "R"?

Dr. J

Please follow your source and sell your Dinar today. Ali or others will certainlly buy them of you. If you don't sell, then you and source will be regarded as a lier,and a cheat.

Please follow your source and sell your Dinar today. Ali or others will certainlly buy them of you. If you don't sell, then you and source will be regarded as a lier,and a cheat.

I agree, and may i add to that? If you are tired of holding your Dinars I'll hold them for you and let you know when this thing pops!!! So send them over now, thank you!

• Upvote 1

~Inheritance :)

Inheritance, great name choice! I have been reminding myself and every doubt lurking in the shadows outside of my metron that "He's a good, good Daddy; He's rejoicing over me." So a word of encouragement to one who DOES possess ears to hear: "whatever things are true, whatever things are noble, whatever things are just, whatever things are pure, whatever things are lovely, whatever things are of good report, if there is any virtue and if there is anything praiseworthy -- meditate on these things." I am assured that you know what follows....

Grace and peace...

Inheritance, great name choice! I have been reminding myself and every doubt lurking in the shadows outside of my metron that "He's a good, good Daddy; He's rejoicing over me." So a word of encouragement to one who DOES possess ears to hear: "whatever things are true, whatever things are noble, whatever things are just, whatever things are pure, whatever things are lovely, whatever things are of good report, if there is any virtue and if there is anything praiseworthy -- meditate on these things." I am assured that you know what follows....

Grace and peace...

Thanks for the words of encouragement my friend.... I appreciate and agree with them! God Bless ;)