Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

capitol one bank

paramedic_usa

Hey peeps I just went in to buy another basket of dinar and here is what I was told.

(1st time I purchased dinar I had it in my hand 3 days later)

Q: Just come back in 3 days to pick it up?

A: No I just got off the phone with the purchaser and she told me to tell you it will be weeks before it comes in.

Q: Weeks, why?

A: For some reason there is a high demand for dinar and the bank cant keep up and the shipments are going to take longer.

Needless to say I got a warm and fuzzy on that. Hopefully I will be cashing in twice!!!!! Best of luck fellow dinar buddies GO RV!!!!!!!!!!

Ya I picked up 250k iqd for 263.37usd they also said anything under 250usd their was a 10 dollar service charge

That is for my brother and mother. just trying do right by them:)

What part of the country it that in, Paramedic? I live in SoCal, and when I went into my BofA today to wire transer funds to buy more IQD, I asked them if they were getting ready to deal with it yet? She said she hadn't heard anything about it. I also asked if they had a De La Rue there, and she didn't even know what I was talkiing about....

Edited by hspotman

Hey peeps I just went in to buy another basket of dinar and here is what I was told.

(1st time I purchased dinar I had it in my hand 3 days later)

Q: Just come back in 3 days to pick it up?

A: No I just got off the phone with the purchaser and she told me to tell you it will be weeks before it comes in.

Q: Weeks, why?

A: For some reason there is a high demand for dinar and the bank cant keep up and the shipments are going to take longer.

Needless to say I got a warm and fuzzy on that. Hopefully I will be cashing in twice!!!!! Best of luck fellow dinar buddies GO RV!!!!!!!!!!

That happened to me at my bank a few months ago. They said it would be in, in three days. The threes days came....I got no phone call and they said it was on back order. I wouldn't read too much into it. Although, I do believe the RV is right around the corner.

DARN IT............... I was hoping it wasn't true, seeeeeeee I knew he would buy them all!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol :wacko::angry::lmao::P:lol::drool::tiphat:

We have actually confirmed that Trump "is" invested in dinar now, correct? Before you go bashing me to tell me to do my due dilligence and research it, I DID. I googled it and came up with links that said he "was" invested in it. It said he was "confirmed", but it didn't really supply a reliable source for confirmation. I'm wonderinig if these words were BS? I'm sure this link has already been posted on here, but this was the one I was referring to- http://www.dinarinfo.net/featured/trump-big-buy-into-dinar

It appears now Trump Big Buy into Dinar is confirmed. There has been a rumor about this for a while but it has remained unconfirmed for the most part until very recently. In the past week the source of the sale a dealer involved and a person in the hi-raise industry have confirmed the Big Buy.

Edited by hspotman

went to my local td bank to order more dinar. she (teller) said they just got a memo yesterday the 11th, to not sell dinar to anyone unless they have proof of you traveling to the country. :))

Edited by eyeownu
  • Upvote 1