Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Name my gun.

Qman

A while back I had a contest called name my gun. I picked Sandman, because it will put you to sleep.

What I need to know is who came up with that name? The reason I am asking is I plan on buying one for whoever it was.

I do like the name!!!

A while back I had a contest called name my gun. I picked Sandman, because it will put you to sleep.

What I need to know is who came up with that name? The reason I am asking is I plan on buying one for whoever it was.

I do like the name!!!

First let me say it was not me that named your Barret M-107 but having some trigger time behind one I agree that Sandman is an appropriate name because it will cause the recipient to take a permanent dirt nap.But if your contest winner dosent step up I will poudly accept one on his behalf.LOL! I also enjoy reading your post's.Thanks.

I do like the name!!!

I wish it was me that would put dent in them coyotes

And here I thought my "Piece"Maker was a sure winner. :mellow: I did some archive searching, and I believe it was Bumper64 who came up with your winner.

yep....was just doin some archive searching myself....Bumper64 is your winner!!

• Upvote 1

yep....was just doin some archive searching myself....Bumper64 is your winner!!

Thank you all. Now I will try to contact him.

Thank you all. Now I will try to contact him.

If you hear from him let him know I am trying to contact him.