Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

As of tomorrow displays the file "to delete the zeros of the Iraqi currency (Voice of Iraq) - 10/11/2010

Dinars R  us

Sounds like they are recording this information 'tomorrow' to be aired on Friday..... which would not interfer with their Sabbath worship. It would be like 'Friday night at the movies" for them. Besides don't their days begin at night. Thurs. at dark till Friday at dark is their Sabbath. Someone correct me if i am wrong.

My understanding is it's sun-down to sun-down, which could allow for an announcement at 10 pm on Friday after sun-down.

Someone please correct me if I am wrong ( i want this RV as well) but why would something like this be preannounced? Doesn't this make it easy for the speculators to cash in at the last moment and create a situation that Iraq cannot feasibly financially handle?

It also entices us to perhaps buy more without knowing the exact rv rate (unless it truly is a lop, which none of us want.

Seems a bit confusing after 7 years of dealing with this stuff.

• Upvote 1

Someone please correct me if I am wrong ( i want this RV as well) but why would something like this be preannounced? Doesn't this make it easy for the speculators to cash in at the last moment and create a situation that Iraq cannot feasibly financially handle?

It also entices us to perhaps buy more without knowing the exact rv rate (unless it truly is a lop, which none of us want.

Seems a bit confusing after 7 years of dealing with this stuff.

I am thinking something like this would be needed, because the RV couls cause mass confusion in Iraq with no instructions. All we do is make a call and cash out. These people will have everything change in their country that they deal with day to day affairs.

• Upvote 1

2010 at ten pm Baghdad time this topic to see its repercussions on the Iraqi economy. Contagious and will discuss the program with guests Ahmed Hassan several themes in the context of the loop

Sounds good but as we know Google translate can be a bit wrong at times I just hope the word LOOP in the above is translated correctly & not meant to mean LOP

Just a thought

• Upvote 2

Sounds good but as we know Google translate can be a bit wrong at times I just hope the word LOOP in the above is translated correctly & not meant to mean LOP

Just a thought

I don't think translators work that way. If a word is misspelled in the original Arabic then it would translate it to a different word but it wouldn't translate the correct word to an incorrect spelling. I just wish I understood what they mean by "loop".

• Upvote 2

Ahhhhhhh.....having to show some restraint here.....want to buy more in our last week(hopefully) of pre-rv. Can't make up my mind though "IF" I can afford to or not?? Very thin line here....I mean, WHO can't afford to buy more "if" it comes back to them 1000 fold? But have to be carefull in case this is still just "rumor",even though Phoenix and Scooter's words are treated as God here.

Ahhhhhhh.....having to show some restraint here.....want to buy more in our last week(hopefully) of pre-rv. Can't make up my mind though "IF" I can afford to or not?? Very thin line here....I mean, WHO can't afford to buy more "if" it comes back to them 1000 fold? But have to be carefull in case this is still just "rumor",even though Phoenix and Scooter's words are treated as God here.

This is a tough call to make for all of us. There is no clear cut answer to the question either so you go with what you believe is best for you....IMO.

Okay, I just translated it into Portuguese and then retranslated it into English. Sometimes that helps to clear things up. This translation uses "of the cycle".

------

The Central Bank launched in early 2007 to develop a strategic project located under the title of the reform of management system of the Iraqi currency on the recommendation of the Supreme Economic Council Committee Ministers, with support from the Ministry of Finance of Iraq. It speaks to the gradual replacement of the Iraqi currency with another is less than the nominal value. From here, presents the program "from tomorrow" on Alsum afternoon, Friday, October 15, 2010, at ten o'clock, time to Baghdad this topic to see its impact on the Iraqi economy.

Contagious and will discuss the program with guests Ahmed Hassan various themes in the context of the cycle. Does the economic climate well suited to the way these changes on the currency? The effects of zero suppression, including whether it is causing instability in the Iraqi market?

Meanwhile, the guests discuss the possibility of this little project of reforming the payment system in Iraq and the impact of the removal of zeroes in the stock market as well as for the descent completed the process of removing zeros. It is a delete operation will add zeros to the value of buying something and economic gains that will come out this project? In addition to details of more precise timetable other work related to the project.

Hosts "tomorrow" in episode consultant alongside the CBI and the appearance of Mohammed two economists as Antoine image Majid, besides the economic expert Fail spokesman Thaer Investment Authority, Baghdad, and the President of the Federation of Iraqi businessmen and investors willing Reza industrial fixed Baldawi.

Full-time working group "tomorrow" this week to put the episode titled "Delete zeros" of the Iraqi currency PM Friday, October 15, 2010, ten in Baghdad, and time shift on Sunday morning at ten o'clock in Alsum, Iraqi satellite network.

• Upvote 4

Okay, I just translated it into Portuguese and then retranslated it into English. Sometimes that helps to clear things up. This translation uses "of the cycle".

------

The Central Bank launched in early 2007 to develop a strategic project located under the title of the reform of management system of the Iraqi currency on the recommendation of the Supreme Economic Council Committee Ministers, with support from the Ministry of Finance of Iraq. It speaks to the gradual replacement of the Iraqi currency with another is less than the nominal value. From here, presents the program "from tomorrow" on Alsum afternoon, Friday, October 15, 2010, at ten o'clock, time to Baghdad this topic to see its impact on the Iraqi economy.

Contagious and will discuss the program with guests Ahmed Hassan various themes in the context of the cycle. Does the economic climate well suited to the way these changes on the currency? The effects of zero suppression, including whether it is causing instability in the Iraqi market?

Meanwhile, the guests discuss the possibility of this little project of reforming the payment system in Iraq and the impact of the removal of zeroes in the stock market as well as for the descent completed the process of removing zeros. It is a delete operation will add zeros to the value of buying something and economic gains that will come out this project? In addition to details of more precise timetable other work related to the project.

Hosts "tomorrow" in episode consultant alongside the CBI and the appearance of Mohammed two economists as Antoine image Majid, besides the economic expert Fail spokesman Thaer Investment Authority, Baghdad, and the President of the Federation of Iraqi businessmen and investors willing Reza industrial fixed Baldawi.

Full-time working group "tomorrow" this week to put the episode titled "Delete zeros" of the Iraqi currency PM Friday, October 15, 2010, ten in Baghdad, and time shift on Sunday morning at ten o'clock in Alsum, Iraqi satellite network.

Way to go, Scooby Doo. I'm a little dismayed about the lack of watermelons though....

• Upvote 1

Woot the 15th is my anniversery. Great news

And what anniversary would this be: job, lipo surgery, leaving home, birthday, world cruise, etc.

Whatever it is hope you can celebrate in " fine fashion", "dine in the finest restuarant", travel to the most 'exoctic place'..... all with a host of family and friends. Go RV. Go RV now!!

And what anniversary would this be: job, lipo surgery, leaving home, birthday, world cruise, etc.

Whatever it is hope you can celebrate in " fine fashion", "dine in the finest restuarant", travel to the most 'exoctic place'..... all with a host of family and friends. Go RV. Go RV now!!

3 year with my girlfriend

As of tomorrow displays the file "to delete the zeros of the Iraqi currency

(Voice of Iraq) - 10/11/2010

Voice of Iraq) - - October 11, 2010 - The Central Bank launched in early 2007, to develop a strategic project located under the title of the reform of management system of the Iraqi currency on the recommendation of the Supreme Economic Committee of the Council of Ministers with the support of the Iraqi Ministry of Finance. The project speaks for gradual substitution of the Iraqi currency with another is lower than in the nominal value. From here, presents the program "as of tomorrow" on Alsumaria afternoon, Friday, October 15, 2010 at ten pm Baghdad time this topic to see its repercussions on the Iraqi economy. Contagious and will discuss the program with guests Ahmed Hassan several themes in the context of the loop. Does the economic climate well suited to the order of these changes on the currency? The effects of deletion of zeros, including whether this is causing unrest in the Iraqi market? Meanwhile, the guests discuss the possibility of bit of this project to reform the Iraqi system of payments and the impact of deletion of zeros on the stock market as well as to the descent completed the process of deletion of zeros. Is a delete operation will add zeros to the value of purchasing something and economic gains that will come out in this project? In addition to details of other more accurate timing of the work related to the project. Hosts "on tomorrow" in the next episode adviser to the CBI the appearance of Mohammed and two economists as Antoine Majid picture in addition to the economic expert Faili spokesman Thaer Investment Authority, Baghdad, as well as the President of the Federation of Iraqi businessmen and investors willing Reza industrial fixed Baldawi. Full-time working group "on tomorrow" this week to put the episode titled "Delete zeros" of the Iraqi currency pm Friday, October 15, 2010 at ten pm Baghdad time, and run-off on Sunday morning at ten o'clock on Alsumaria, Iraqi Satellite TV Network.

Announcements starting at 10:00 pm Bagdad time,why in the world would they start then?