Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Scooter 10-11-10 early am

pleasantvalleySunday

Thanks for the chat.

So, the RV is how it will start. The RV needs to happen before anything else can fall into place as a whole for the country and it's master plan. It would, in essence, take on a domino effect, right? With the RV being the catalyst, many other things of political and financial nature should then be jumpstarted...right? It's basically the green light that will tell the country to "go". Am I getting it...or?

~DinarServed!

• Upvote 2

Anyone ever notice that MSN/Bing are reading these posts? Wonder what that's all about? Time to strike up that thought about a scooter roast again, I feel like Phoenix should be roasted also, his posts have been right on the dinar lately, in the most critical moments.

• Upvote 5

I agree with Scooter on this to some extent, an article was posted yesterday with translation that stated the 25 Trillion would be 15 Billion, it wasn't translated so I went to the link and it came up in Arabic, I then put it into the Google Translator and the article came up, yet it was dated April of 2009.

So this monetary data might still be incorrect.....Scooter?

• Upvote 2

Scooter,

Best article I have read on removing the zeros. Hope you will continue to post your chats.

6:40 AM [scooter] Remember the next couple of days you will see the most confusing

6:40 AM [scooter] Articles in the world --- all meant to create chaos and confusion

6:40 AM [scooter] But here's what's going to happen and why

6:41 AM [scooter] NOW

6:41 AM [scooter] First -- the cbi has approximately 25 trillion in circulation

6:42 AM [scooter] About 13 to 14 trillion are in reserves

6:42 AM [scooter] Those reserves over the past 120 days have been exchanged

6:42 AM [scooter] They have been replacing the larger notes with the smaller notes at the rv rate

6:43 AM [scooter] And those reserves will never be touched

6:43 AM [scooter] EVER

6:43 AM [scooter] For the life of the currency

6:43 AM [scooter] The remaining larger notes -- 25k, 10k, 5k

6:43 AM [scooter] In circulation reside in iraq

6:43 AM [scooter] In country

6:44 AM [scooter] Once the rv occurs

6:44 AM [scooter] The people will goto the bank and cash those larger notes

6:44 AM [scooter] And open a checking and savings account

6:44 AM [scooter] For the first time for many

6:44 AM [scooter] REALLY

6:45 AM [scooter] Remember -- many of these people have been stockpiling their savings in their mattresses

6:45 AM [scooter] Nevertheless ---- the zeros will slowly be replaced and the central bank and government will deploy their new cpi

6:45 AM [scooter] Consumer price index

6:46 AM [scooter] Based on the smaller denoms that will be distributed via those brand new cash machines at those banks

6:46 AM [scooter] This process will take a year

6:47 AM [scooter] And the amount will move from the 25 trillion just mentioned to the 15 billion which is the target

6:47 AM [scooter] All the notes that we have will be honored as long as iraq has a currency

6:47 AM [scooter] It will be similar to the usd $1,000 bill

6:47 AM [scooter] They don't distribute the $1,000 USD BILL

6:48 AM [scooter] But the banks will certainly honor them if you want to cash it

6:48 AM [scooter] So the deleting of the zeros is simply a process whereby the rv is the cadalyst to start the removal of the larger notes

6:49 AM [scooter] Ok -- i'm done --- scooter diatribe complete