Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Current list of Banks that sell physical Dinar

Is there anyone from arizona that knows of any banks selling dinar? Thx Bud

I live in Scottsdale, AZ. My wife and I spoke to our Investment banker at Chase and they use a 3rd party bank which is Bank of America. They said they will be back into it but not a this time. I have an account with Bank of America and will pursue my contacts there. The branch I was at was McCormick Ranch and Hayden. The vice president of investments is D. Scott Hummel. 480-970-7190. We are in a large retirement area and this question has been mentiond more then twice with him. Once the RV is official they will take my dinars so I will not have to travel out of state. They did not give me any time frame. Hopes this helps.

I have bought some from the Bank of Texas on Camp Bowie in Fort Worth. If you have an account you can order any amount. If you don't have an account you can only order $500 US at a time.

If Ali is buyin them for $150 per million, what would the "average" bank fee be? Just for a scale to go by.

if you are a preferred checking customer, there is no fee, but cost you $15/ month to keep preferred status, unless deposit $10k/ month .. you also get a safe deposit box with the package "keep dinar in it" .... other than that, most people i know have been paying the bank between $14 and $20 no matter how much they get .....

I have family in Denver looking for a bank to purchase on Tuesday, after the holiday weekend. Anyone have any ideas as to where they might go? We have checked out Capital One, 53rd, ...but nothing found in the Denver area. :unsure:

Bud t i live in AZ and i cant find any banks that sell the dinar

We live in Scottsdale and I have checked everywhere with no luck. I am not buying any more so it is not a big deal to us. We got all of ours from Dinar Trade.

Good luck and God Bless!

I placed my first order from dt a few months ago. I picked up my second order today from 53 in atlanta. Took about 2 weeks for delivery and the bills are circluated but 53 verifies all currency. I am a very happy customer. Im going to look into bbt as there is one less than a mile away from me. 53 is 50 miles away but for the m/oney i saved it was worth the wait and trip. Go rv!

Kevin, there may be a Whitney Bank near you as well that deals with 96 different currencies. Just thought I would let you know.

scottbaxterr, do you know of any banks in Oklahoma that will sell and can exchange when it RV's?

Have family members that purchased just this week from The Bank of Oklahoma in Tulsa....they have to order it but it comes in a few days...its cheaper than ordering on line ....because if you figure the rate, they are taking their cut on line!! They got it from Bank of OK for 1065....we ordered from Dinar Trade and it was 920...considerable difference when you figure how much more Dinar you get for the money...would love info on where it can be purchased in West Texas...

I ordered more from Dinar Trade on Wed evening around 6:00 and they arrived COD this morning around 10:00 am. I've bought from them several times. They are always on time and like you said your price is guaranteed the minute you hit submit, if you buy them online I think if you buy over the phone you may not get the locked in price, (not real sure on phone purchases though)

something that people who order from places on line like Dinar Trade need to understand is that you are NOT getting as much Dinar for the money as you do at a bank...they take a cut of what they sell...we recently ordered 2,500,000 from Dinar Trade...a family member bought from a bank in Ok...we could have gotten an additional 300,000 Dinar for our money had we bought from the Bank instead of Dinar Trade...we got a rate od 920...so it will have to drop below that before we're ever even...so if you are not near a bank that sells you might see if you have family or someone you can trust who is and have them buy it for you!!

Thanks for this info.......I live in Covington (just south of Atlanta) and this will save me overnite fees when I order .....I located a 5/3 branch nearer to me in Loganville, GA.....thanks again

TD Bank in NY and NJ sell Dinar. Half a million for $530.00. Bank employees have no idea what you are doing or why. Most have no idea whats going on. It arrives in 2-3 days no problems. Most of the employees thing you are nuts or they have no idea what you are talking about. Does this concern anyone? IT SEEMS LIKE THE BEST KEPT SECRETE IN THE WORLD! Or the biggest scam ever.

anyone know of any in arkansas ?

Intrust Bank in Central KS (Wichita area) sells physical Dinar

None in arkansas most bankers here will laugh at you if you ask

Intrust Bank in Central Kansas (Wichita area) sells physical Dinar. You go in, order, pay approximate amount. In a couple of days they have the Dinar for you to pick up and they give you whatever change you are owed. I also know they are saying they can do a cash out but it will take 3 weeks.

• Downvote 1

I'm from Kansas and Wichita does not deal with Dinar. Does anyone know if Kansas City sells Dinar and at what rate?

Blessings

Alan

Intrust bank will do an exchange to dinar. They don't have a De La Rue machine, but they will still do a cash out exchange also by sending it off. (Takes about three weeks.)

Intrust Bank in Central KS (Wichita area) sells physical Dinar

Intrust Bank in Central Kansas (Wichita area) sells physical Dinar. You go in, order, pay approximate amount. In a couple of days they have the Dinar for you to pick up and they give you whatever change you are owed. I also know they are saying they can do a cash out but it will take 3 weeks.

LOL - sry didn't pay enough attention to the fact that you said "Ar"Kansas and not just Kansas. Best of luck

1st interstate bank in kallispell, montana. Main and branches. Will order.. 5000 smallest they can get . 2 days by fed ex good rate small fee...IF you bought there you could exchange 25,000's for 10's or 5000's

Do they take an order from another state? Also, what is their rate for 1 million dinar?

Thank you,

One4Dinar

Bank of Texas in Houston, TX , main branch is at 1401 McKinney

They said that they will sell and buy Dinars at all their branches

They have a minimum of 250K and a max of 500k per visit.

A friend bought 250k Dinars for $275.00 they said 10 days

but the called him after 2 days to pick it up.

My friend's cousin in Oklahoma, bought some at Bank of Oklahoma, Tulsa

Just got off the phone with Bank of Texas, Fort Worth, and they told me that if you have a $50 checking account with them there isn't a max of 500k. And I was surprised to hear that even without the account you only pay $5 for the transaction fee. Pretty sweet deal considering what I paid DT. :D

• Downvote 1

I can't imagine all the major players on wanting to be a part of this thing when it happens. Has anyone heard anthing on Wells Fargo/Wachovia's position? I did call Wachovia and the person said she had no idea what I was talking about, pretty sure her light was out, but that doesn't mean I was talking to the right person. I've just decided to contact all the local institutions and see what their position is going to be. I'm not on to travel when it's not required...

i went through the yellowpages calling all the big banks (in south carolina). we still have wachovia, and they DO NOT deal in dinar. hope this helps.

Anybody have any banks around Atlanta that sell? I have bought at Whitney Bank but none in this area.

Thanks

there are a bunch of "currencu exchange" places in atl. i would assume there has got to be some big bank there that will do it as well. call around. its one of the biggest cities in the country, they have a bunch of intl. banks...

bbt DOES sell dinar. for $1000 usd, i got 946,000 and change in dinar. there is also a $10 fee for up to $1000.00, $20 fee for anything more than $1000.00. hope this helps.

ali from dinar trade (2 million dinar, 25k notes, cod)=.001072/single dinar

bbt=.001068/single dinar

so its a slightly better deal going through bb and t. i had to open an account in order to buy them but that was no big deal. i for one prefer doing business face to face than over the net.

• 2 weeks later...

Bank of Oklahoma Na, at 31st & Garnett, Tulsa, Ok. www.bok.com phone # 1-918-588-6347, you will have to have a checking or saveings acct. with them to buy or sell. On the 15th of November 10 I called them to find out how much a million dinars would cost, and they said at the time $1064.32. :)